More good news for liberals - Obama's book is in time for Christmas

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
Wow! I would think that he would wait until after the inauguration of Biden, because I thought he was holding off until Trump is out of office to cover his NDA on his corruption.
I've spent the last few years reflecting on my presidency, and in 'A Promised Land' I've tried to provide an honest accounting of my presidential campaign and my time in office

41L5qgUW2fL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

At almost 800 pages it's probably going to be in the $50.00 range.

Last edited:
Wow! I would think that he would wait until after the inauguration of Biden, because I thought he was holding off until Trump is out of office to cover his NDA on his corruption.
I've spent the last few years reflecting on my presidency, and in 'A Promised Land' I've tried to provide an honest accounting of my presidential campaign and my time in office

At almost 800 pages, it's probably going to be in the $50.00 range.
Ha-ha! Barry The Fairy AND Traitor, Obama, what a f*ckin' loser...................................... :iyfyus.jpg:

Were Pres. & Mrs. Obama promoting a POSITIVE HEALTHY image of African American citizens when inviting to our Nation's home one dozen apparent emotionally troubled Urban truth-tellers composing gun violence riddled & female denigrating music art? #EndTHUGLIFE #EndChildAbuse ☮♥

terrorism-obama-lamar-jones-carter.jpgEBUD-Z4XUAAfSGN.jpgEMRPRiOWoAURRvq.jpgEMRPRiTW4AAFdYB.jpg

At almost 800 pages it's probably going to be in the $50.00 range.

Does it say when the $2500 reduction in health care premiums that Obammy promised will kick in?

I already lost my doctor and healthcare plan, both of which I was reallly happy with.

Forum List

Back