More Good News Coming From DOW/Futures/Jobs/Economic Forecast.Will Pelosi & Schumer Bring This Up?

in the early days of Obama, jobs were created by printing a few trillion dollars,,sending it to blue states, and bragging how they were creating about 20,000 jobs a month while about 100,000 were losing their jobs
Democrats will call it all failures.
November dismal jobs report. Up 228,000
Economy firing on all cylinders as November job growth tops hopes
Manufacturing jobs will never come back. It's a lie.
Jobs report crushes expectations as hurricane impact fades
Any improvement is due solely to obama.
Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

Democrats cling to the lie. They rely on it. No amount of truth or facts can penetrate the democrat wall.

In case you MIGHT want to accept a bit of reality -- Did you hear about the sex scandals?
remember when Obama crashed the DOW in March 2009? Did Pelosi or Chucky go before live TV and bitch about what Obama just did?

I don't remember that. What did Obama do, exactly?
^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually Obama signed the stimulus bill right about the time the stock market bottomed, and it was up up up for the stock market and the economy from then on.
except that didn't help the economy. just didn't. you can claim all you want, I won't deny it, the fact remains, records were set with people out of the work force and numbers doing burger flipping jobs rather than wage necessary jobs. Food stamps hit career highs. And the rich got richer. odd theme there eh?

remember when Obama crashed the DOW in March 2009? Did Pelosi or Chucky go before live TV and bitch about what Obama just did?

Actually Obama signed the stimulus bill right about the time the stock market bottomed, and it was up up up for the stock market and the economy from then on.
except that didn't help the economy. just didn't. you can claim all you want, I won't deny it, the fact remains, records were set with people out of the work force and numbers doing burger flipping jobs rather than wage necessary jobs. Food stamps hit career highs. And the rich got richer. odd theme there eh?

English please. The recession ended 5 months after Obama took office.
except that didn't help the economy. it just didn't. you can claim all you want what you did, I won't deny it. The fact remains, records were set for the number of people out of the work force and the numbers of people who were doing burger flipping jobs rather than doing jobs with wages necessary to support a family. Food stamps hit career highs. And the rich got richer. odd theme there eh?

in the early days of Obama, jobs were created by printing a few trillion dollars,,sending it to blue states, and bragging how they were creating about 20,000 jobs a month while about 100,000 were losing their jobs

yes!!!

Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

Democrats cling to the lie. They rely on it. No amount of truth or facts can penetrate the democrat wall.

In case you MIGHT want to accept a bit of reality -- Did you hear about the sex scandals?
remember when Obama crashed the DOW in March 2009?

giphy.gif

170110091440-dow-obama-780x439.png

remember when Obama crashed the DOW in March 2009?

giphy.gif

170110091440-dow-obama-780x439.png
looks like your graph shows that. funny eh?

Always amusing to watch the partisans out of power trying to downplay/deflect from positive economic news.

Side irrelevant, they both do it.

God damn, you're one of the most biased people on this board. Quote from this thread where liberals are downplaying positive economic news.

Always amusing to watch the partisans out of power trying to downplay/deflect from positive economic news.

Side irrelevant, they both do it.
well the GDP dictates the health of the economy. And it was dismal under obummer. dismal. everyone can brag about all his accomplishments, the fact remains, 10 trillion was added to the debt and GDP never reached 3.0 for a calendar year. Partisan or not, that is a fact.

Always amusing to watch the partisans out of power trying to downplay/deflect from positive economic news. Side irrelevant, they both do it.
God damn, you're one of the most biased people on this board. Quote from this thread where liberals are downplaying positive economic news.
Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
From this thread: GREAT: Jobs Report Crushes Expectations!...
  • Post 3
From this thread: 2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29
That's just so far, three hours into the news!

By the way, I know these examples won't be "good enough" for you. That's how partisans play the game. Both ends. No proof is ever good enough.

But you're welcome anyway!

Always amusing to watch the partisans out of power trying to downplay/deflect from positive economic news. Side irrelevant, they both do it.
Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
From this thread: 2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

By the way, I know these examples won't be "good enough" for you. That's how partisans play the game. Both ends. No proof is ever good enough.

Yeah, rattling off a bunch of posts doesn't do it. Demonstrate how "partisans out of power trying to downplay/deflect from positive economic news".

This is a second request so, instead of stalling get to work.

Unfortunately, it is 'Party before Country' for most Democrats. They're desperately hoping the sky falls so they can blame it all on their Trump Boogeyman. But i really do think most Americans are well-aware of what the Democrats are doing. They might make them pay for it in future elections. Stay tuned.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

Yeah, rattling off a bunch of posts doesn't do it. Demonstrate how "partisans out of power trying to downplay/deflect from positive economic news".

:laugh:

Too funny. Did I call it, or did I call it?

You demanded examples, I provided several. Bing. Right away.

If you can't come up with some good spin, tough shit. I'm right.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

You called it because you knew I was going to ask you to actually demonstrate your point rather than just listing a bunch of posts, many of them not by 'partisans out of power' either.

If you can't back up your point by explaining your position then you lose. But this is predictable.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

slapped down like the bitch you are. wow, way to ignore the facts.

Good News is obviously Bad News to shallow 'Party before Country' Democrats. But i really do think most Americans know what's up. Democrats may be in for another big shock come election time.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

slapped down like the bitch you are. wow.

How so? Show me an example of Mac's point.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

You called it because you knew I was going to ask you to actually demonstrate your point rather than just listing a bunch of posts, many of them not by 'partisans out of power' either.

If you can't back up your point by explaining your position then you lose. But this is predictable.
ohhhhkay Frances.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

15 examples aren't good enough for cowards & liars like you.

Great, claim victory, my point has been proven. Again.

Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

slapped down like the bitch you are. wow, way to ignore the facts.
I get this all the time.

I'm used to it.

Forum List

Back