More Good Guys Like This Needed

This is a great story and something more teachers should look into doing. This guy is bonding with students outside of school and at the same time providing an actual presence for the school district to ensure student safety. This guy walks students home after school showing great dedication to his chosen profession. This is why I say teachers should be paid by merit.

Dedicated elementary school teacher walks students home from school every day

1019677_630x354.jpg
I think it's awesome that he's walking those little monkeys to their cave. Cave monkeys are people too, right Asslips?

Now I need a second shower, then I will go ahead and burn my clothes. I'm not putting myself through reading one more of your disgusting posts...it's off to ignore with you, you ignorant hillbilly twat.
Dont let him bother you. He is just upset he is a cave monkey and like monkeys tend to do he is trying to mimic and use the term against Black people.

I hear banjos when I read his postings. I don't like banjos. lol I won't be bothered, because I won't be reading any more of his pathetic posts. :)

I'd rather we recreate the scenario when kids had daddies, the neighborhoods were safer as a result and teachers wouldn't need to walk kids home.

If their Dad's were walking them home, you'd be bitching about them not being at work. You are a little bitch. Your new name is NegativeNancy, you little bitch.
No, dumbass. Daddies in the home provide the nurturing kids need and the neighborhoods become safer as a result. Then the kids can walk home alone as they did before the fatherless culture developed.

Sorry, I can't be as optimistic
^^^ Look on the bright side. When the powers that be realize that they have the wrong person underneath their microscope, the man could end up with anything that he could ever ask for because he will be owed big! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And if such a thing really were to happen, him not asking for anything in return would only go to show the whole world everything that there is to know about how awesome the man really is. :) :) :)

Sorry, I can't be as optimistic, having seen too many occasions, too many lives ruined where accusation of child molesting, woman beating, gender discrimination, etc. was as good as conviction.
This guy will inevitably be accused of some kind of wrong doing by a fellow teacher.
If I was in such a situation, I would only have one thing to say to whoever is trying to make me look bad: "Good luck trying to prove it without having to fabricate the evidence!" :) :) :)

God bless you and the teacher always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
You will never be in that position, (thank goodness) because you are too incompetent to teach children.
Well just because you think so doesn't mean that the rest of the planet is going to share your opinion. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Thank goodness that the rest of us don't need you or anyone else to speak for us. We can do that ourselves. :) :) :)
I agree. We need to let you, dingbat, speak for yourself.

Have a wonderful afternoon. :)
Right back at you, sunshine! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I'd rather we recreate the scenario when kids had daddies, the neighborhoods were safer as a result and teachers wouldn't need to walk kids home.

You see that's the problem with dreamers like you. You haven't got a clue
Dreamer? Are you so young as to not realize that is the way things had been for generations until the 1960's lefties undermined family structure?

Kids do have daddies. Usually they are at work when their children get out of school. Obviously you missed the point that there are intelligent teachers that know building a relationship outside of school can translate to more engaged students in school. Nothing turns kids off like a disinterested teacher.

What about disinterested parents? Where are these kid's parents walking them home?
What does that have to do with the point of the thread? Are you really that illiterate?

What the man is doing is a good thing. My question centered around the concern of why he was doing it instead of their parents. I guess if their parents don't give a shit about them someone needs to.
I'm guessing you are on welfare or something? Most people are working when their kids get out of school.

Does that include the over 90 million not in the workforce? Don't you mean lying around ignoring their kids so some white principal has to do their job for them?

^^^ Look on the bright side. When the powers that be realize that they have the wrong person underneath their microscope, the man could end up with anything that he could ever ask for because he will be owed big! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. And if such a thing really were to happen, him not asking for anything in return would only go to show the whole world everything that there is to know about how awesome the man really is. :) :) :)

Sorry, I can't be as optimistic, having seen too many occasions, too many lives ruined where accusation of child molesting, woman beating, gender discrimination, etc. was as good as conviction.

This guy will inevitably be accused of some kind of wrong doing by a fellow teacher.

Or a pissed-off student. Or a wife looking for leverage in a divorce.

Any man that gets into teaching below college level should have his head examined.

Holly

If I was in such a situation, I would only have one thing to say to whoever is trying to make me look bad: "Good luck trying to prove it without having to fabricate the evidence!" :) :) :)

God bless you and the teacher always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

No proof needed...the accusation constitutes guilt. I saw it destroy two people. One was due to a student with a vendetta, one due to a wife wanting leverage in a divorce.

Both committed suicide.

Kids do have daddies. Usually they are at work when their children get out of school. Obviously you missed the point that there are intelligent teachers that know building a relationship outside of school can translate to more engaged students in school. Nothing turns kids off like a disinterested teacher.

What about disinterested parents? Where are these kid's parents walking them home?
What does that have to do with the point of the thread? Are you really that illiterate?

What the man is doing is a good thing. My question centered around the concern of why he was doing it instead of their parents. I guess if their parents don't give a shit about them someone needs to.
I'm guessing you are on welfare or something? Most people are working when their kids get out of school.

Does that include the over 90 million not in the workforce? Don't you mean lying around ignoring their kids so some white principal has to do their job for them?
You only includes you. I understand you are on welfare and thats why you thought the parents should be picking the kids up. If you lie around all day this would make sense from your point of view.

You only includes you. I understand you are on welfare and thats why you thought the parents should be picking the kids up. If you lie around all day this would make sense from your point of view.

I'm the one funding the welfare for the black mothers who have bastard children.

I'm the one funding the welfare for the black mothers who have bastard children.
You cant even fund a trip down the street. There was a reason you thought the parents should pick the kids up. You already betrayed your mindset which reveals your financial status and your failure in life.

You cant even fund a trip down the street. There was a reason you thought the parents should pick the kids up. You already betrayed your mindset which reveals your financial status and your failure in life.

The reason was because they are the parents.

You sure do think you know a lot to be one of the bastards born in your race boy. It must be sad knowing the status you hold in life. Father's Day must be hell on you not knowing who your baby daddy is.

The reason was because they are the parents.

You sure do think you know a lot to be one of the bastards born in your race boy. It must be sad knowing the status you hold in life. Father's Day must be hell on you not knowing who your baby daddy is.
The reason is because you are low hanging fruit white boy and chronic welfare bum.

If their Dad's were walking them home, you'd be bitching about them not being at work. You are a little bitch. Your new name is NegativeNancy, you little bitch.

I like that.

#NegativeNancy should be a thing. Let's make it a thing lol

I like that.

#NegativeNancy should be a thing. Let's make it a thing lol

Okie doke. lol

No, dumbass. Daddies in the home provide the nurturing kids need and the neighborhoods become safer as a result. Then the kids can walk home alone as they did before the fatherless culture developed.

A father in or out of the home does not magically make the neighborhood safer, you idiot.

A father in or out of the home does not magically make the neighborhood safer, you idiot.
The predominance of structured families makes the neighborhood safer, you regressive, naive fool.

The predominance of structured families makes the neighborhood safer, you regressive, naive fool.

Low unemployment and less poverty is what makes a neighborhood safer, Einstein.

Sure, in Tenn. that might be a pleasant job for a teacher. Not so practical in a lot of states. lol Not so pleasant either. Most adults would just say to the kid, git home. I did it when I was your age, get going. I'm taking the car. lol Walking kids home here isn't much fun. :badgrin:
article-snow-1220.jpg

Let's see how much of a good guy he is when there is some real skin in the game.

Forum List

Back