More Good Guys Like This Needed

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This is a great story and something more teachers should look into doing. This guy is bonding with students outside of school and at the same time providing an actual presence for the school district to ensure student safety. This guy walks students home after school showing great dedication to his chosen profession. This is why I say teachers should be paid by merit.

Dedicated elementary school teacher walks students home from school every day

1019677_630x354.jpg

What an awesome teacher! If only more had his dedication to their students.

Sure yeah, what a great teacher going the extra mile like that for his students.

And I gotta say, the vast majority of teachers are probably just as dedicated as this guy, but show it in different ways. Thats all

I'd rather we recreate the scenario when kids had daddies, the neighborhoods were safer as a result and teachers wouldn't need to walk kids home.
Kids do have daddies. Usually they are at work when their children get out of school. Obviously you missed the point that there are intelligent teachers that know building a relationship outside of school can translate to more engaged students in school. Nothing turns kids off like a disinterested teacher.

I'd rather we recreate the scenario when kids had daddies, the neighborhoods were safer as a result and teachers wouldn't need to walk kids home.
Kids do have daddies. Usually they are at work when their children get out of school. Obviously you missed the point that there are intelligent teachers that know building a relationship outside of school can translate to more engaged students in school. Nothing turns kids off like a disinterested teacher.
It's not the teachers job to nurture. That's the parents job.
But those kids in this story are missing daddies. I can tell by the skin color that the NAACP, UNCF, affirmative action, BET, etc., use to profile them with.

But those kids in this story are missing daddies. I can tell by the skin color that the NAACP, UNCF, affirmative action, BET, etc., use to profile them with.
Exceptional people go beyond simple job descriptions. Thats barely acceptable standards. No wonder you are a failure at life. You dont have any initiative do do things better on your own.

This is a great story and something more teachers should look into doing. This guy is bonding with students outside of school and at the same time providing an actual presence for the school district to ensure student safety. This guy walks students home after school showing great dedication to his chosen profession. This is why I say teachers should be paid by merit.

1019677_630x354.jpg
I think it's awesome that he's walking those little monkeys to their cave. Cave monkeys are people too, right Asslips?

Exceptional people go beyond simple job descriptions. Thats barely acceptable standards. No wonder you are a failure at life. You dont have any initiative do do things better on your own.
He's wasting his time. The pattern suggests that the mothers of the kids of that and all other fatherless black neighborhoods will soon expect and demand that teachers walk their kids home.

1019677_630x354.jpg
I think it's awesome that he's walking those little monkeys to their cave. Cave monkeys are people too, right Asslips?
Those kids are Black. The finished human. They are not cave monkeys like you.

He's wasting his time. The pattern suggests that the mothers of the kids of that and all other fatherless black neighborhoods will soon expect and demand that teachers walk their kids home.
Its a good thing you dont merit serious consideration on what someone should or should not do. Dont let your entire life be a cautionary tale about failure. Try to salvage some of it so you can be pointed to as a good example.

What about disinterested parents? Where are these kid's parents walking them home?

What an awesome teacher! If only more had his dedication to their students.

Sure yeah, what a great teacher going the extra mile like that for his students.

And I gotta say, the vast majority of teachers are probably just as dedicated as this guy, but show it in different ways. Thats all

Doubtful.

What about disinterested parents? Where are these kid's parents walking them home?
What does that have to do with the point of the thread? Are you really that illiterate?

What does that have to do with the point of the thread? Are you really that illiterate?

What the man is doing is a good thing. My question centered around the concern of why he was doing it instead of their parents. I guess if their parents don't give a shit about them someone needs to.

Forum List

Back