More gay gay from the Obama administration

I hope you people realize the importance of this. They are saying the 10th amendment no longer exists.

lol...more gaygay from NovaSteve...

this guy's gotta have some massive blue balls for the homo's!

mMlgJEc.gif

as the country is in decline, the economy in taters, all liberals can do is gay gay gay.

Then what next to distract from the important issues?

Attorney general to extend recognition of same-sex marriage rights - CNN.com

You must be posting from another universe, as you’re clearly not in touch with reality.

The country is not ‘in decline,’ the fact that the AG is obeying the Constitution and original intent of the Framers to acknowledge the civil liberties of all Americans is proof of that – Holder is on the correct side of history, and the best America is yet to come.

And what liberals are doing is what they’ve always done for over 60 years: protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, by compelling the Federal government, as well as state and local governments, to respect the civil rights of every citizen, including gay Americans.

mMlgJEc.gif

I think so too. All his postings seem to be related to the happenings and doings of homosexuals, transvestites, pedophiles, and transsexuals. Must spend all his waking hours scouring the web for news so he can post about all the wicked liberal deviants. Probably a latent homosexual himself.

mMlgJEc.gif

Typical AIDS brigade post: Attacking the poster, not the story. And of course, accuses people of being gay as if he think it's an insult. Yet the HIV riddled brain thinks others are bigots.

mMlgJEc.gif

I think so too. All his postings seem to be related to the happenings and doings of homosexuals, transvestites, pedophiles, and transsexuals. Must spend all his waking hours scouring the web for news so he can post about all the wicked liberal deviants. Probably a latent homosexual himself.

Look at the liberal thinking homosexuality is an insult. Look in the mirror you fucking retarded hypocrite.

as the country is in decline, the economy in taters, all liberals can do is gay gay gay.

Then what next to distract from the important issues?

Attorney general to extend recognition of same-sex marriage rights - CNN.com

You must be posting from another universe, as you’re clearly not in touch with reality.

The country is not ‘in decline,’ the fact that the AG is obeying the Constitution and original intent of the Framers to acknowledge the civil liberties of all Americans is proof of that – Holder is on the correct side of history, and the best America is yet to come.

And what liberals are doing is what they’ve always done for over 60 years: protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, by compelling the Federal government, as well as state and local governments, to respect the civil rights of every citizen, including gay Americans.

What's amazing is your ringing endorsement of Os dealings with a country that publicly hangs and murders homosexuals.

Once again, FAGGOT, it's not the AG's job to do that, it's the Courts. Does taking it up the ass kill brain cells?

I hope you people realize the importance of this. They are saying the 10th amendment no longer exists.

Ignorant nonsense.

Since the advent of the Republic it was intended and understood that the Federal Constitution, Federal laws, and rulings by the Federal courts were supreme. See McCulloch v. Maryland (1819), US v. Darby (1941), Cooper v. Aaron (1958).

Indeed, the Tenth Amendment was never intended nor understood to ‘authorize’ the states to ignore or ‘nullify’ Federal laws or decisions made by the Federal courts.

The AG’s policy is consistent with the Constitution and its case law as determined by the Supreme Court in Windsor.

mMlgJEc.gif

Typical AIDS brigade post: Attacking the poster, not the story. And of course, accuses people of being gay as if he think it's an insult. Yet the HIV riddled brain thinks others are bigots.

Nobody's accusing you of being gay, sweetie. We're merely pointing out that most virulent homophobes like you have latent homosexual tendencies. To put that simply, you really really really really really want to suck dick.

And I certainly hope you're not stating I have AIDS.

You may want to humbly take that back.

mMlgJEc.gif

Nobody's accusing you of being gay, sweetie. We're merely pointing out that most virulent homophobes like you have latent homosexual tendencies. To put that simply, you really really really really really want to suck dick.

And I certainly hope you're not stating I have AIDS.

You may want to humbly take that back.

Dear faggot: Go fuck yourself. Take back your accusations of me being gay. Then apologize to your other faggots on here for thinking homosexuality is an insult.

Repeat, fuck off cock smoker, ass pirate.

One more question for the HIV positive liberal faggot brigade in here. You claim homosexuality isn't a mental illness, then you accuse "homophobes" of being closet gays. Wouldn't you have to be mentally ill to be that way? Yet you say HIVPosifaggots aren't mentally ill. So what gives?

Forum List

Back