MORE FROM KARI LAKE’S LAWSUIT: 25,000 Ballots Added To Maricopa County’s Vote Totals AFTER Election Day

Yes, she is,Katie Hobbs is a freaking crook! like the rest of progressives and Rats in America! a gangster, a POS she is one of the very worst!
skye is one huge fucking c....oo.......l
She appears to act the pure...... But I think she has me on ignore, because I OWN HER.

What was Hoobs illegal acts??????

The OP is a big fat nothing burger.

The ballot count in Arizona from last week’s midterm election is nearing the end but it could be weeks before the results are certified.

As of Wednesday evening, there were about 25,000 uncounted ballots statewide. All 15 counties must get their results approved by their board of supervisors and sent over to the secretary of state’s office by Nov. 28.

“Our office then has until Dec. 5 to compile that into the statewide canvass, at which time the secretary [of state], along with the governor, the attorney general and the chief justice of the Arizona Supreme Court will certify those canvass results,” Arizona Assistant Secretary of State Allie Bones told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
kari-lake-loser.jpg

LOSER!

Last edited:
You’re always full of shit.

Anyway, the most pertinent allegations in the complaint aren’t found in the first couple of pages.

This time, take the time to read it. Actually read it. Go for comprehension. I will now help you. Here’s a good link. https://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/4151

So what? You apparently didn’t read the full complaint, either.

Try again. https://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/home/showpublisheddocument/4151

And contemplate something honestly for a change. This time the case may not get dismissed on procedural grounds. Therefore, this time, there could be a hearing on the issues raised. If the one topic you are presently focusing upon isn’t established by the claimant (Lake) by the weight of the credible evidence, then there are numerous other allegations.

You’d know this if you had read the complaint

The source said something about chain of custody documentation.

A process that tracks the movement of evidence through its collection, safeguarding, and analysis lifecycle by documenting each person who handled the evidence, the date/time it was collected or transferred, and the purpose for the transfer.

So Republicans don't trust the election process.

How about in red states. I don't trust red states chain of custody.

I don't think there was any chain of custody paperwork for these ballots...

Last edited:
WRONG.
I know exactly who these Legitimate "Brown People" are.
We are totally on board, and they have a WA STATE business License.
We pay them Accordingly. Legit.
Wouldn’t you prefer to pay ghetto negroes to mow your lawn? Remember when they were your favorite pets?
What happened…why are illegal wetbacks your pet human of choice now?

Forum List

Back