MORE FROM KARI LAKE’S LAWSUIT: 25,000 Ballots Added To Maricopa County’s Vote Totals AFTER Election Day

I'm reading it. Sounds like horse shit to me. Bet it goes no where. Because she's making it up.

I heard the other day that the Supreme Court shot one of these election deniers down, basically by telling them that not every voter in America has the right to call for an audit. And with no good reason, they can pretty much piss off. Lake can piss off. She doesn't like that she lost. And no amount of evidence aside from letting her run the show is going to make her happy.

Sounds like votes came in late and they wanted to count all the votes. She claims Democrats "found" 50,000 more votes? Much like Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of state to "find" him more votes? You'll have to prove it.

The main stream media only reports facts. Give them facts, like you did with Hillary's emails, they'll run with it. You got nothing, they can't help you. The media is not loyal.
It doesn’t sound like horseshit at all.

And certainly a gubernatorial candidate in the state has “standing” to sue.

I don’t know how it will turn out. I’m not making predictions. I’m just suggesting that it would be a very welcome hoot if she wins the suit.

Dont they have early voting?

All of a sudden on election day everything malfunctions?

The fix was in. Disenfranchised voters. Hobbs is a crook.
You can't start counting those votes until election day. We need to change that. All early votes should be in and counted. Just don't tell anyone until all votes are in.

It doesn’t sound like horseshit at all.

And certainly a gubernatorial candidate in the state has “standing” to sue.

I don’t know how it will turn out. I’m not making predictions. I’m just suggesting that it would be a very welcome hoot if she wins the suit.
Probably not. I remember Kerry wanted a recount but it was too late. Ohio law said once the vote was certified, it was done. Ken Blackwell quickly certified the vote before Kerry could even ask. And I believe Diebold Voting Machine Owner was the head of the Re Elect Bush in Ohio Campaign. And Roger Stone was involved. That alone should tell you 2004 was stolen. He was also involved in Florida 2000 Brooks Brother Riots. And Trump pardoned him? Roger Stone should not be allowed to be involved in our political system. He's truly a crook.

I have never hired a single illegal immigrant.

Next question?
Mexicans mow my lawn, they appear to have a legit business.
Well at least he(They) have a Mexican Name.
Always on time, very productive, top notch service.

Should I hire someone Different, that's Swedish, or Indian, Or Muslim?

Mexicans mow my lawn, they appear to have a legit business.

Exploiting those poor brown people, and no doubt underpaying.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

But - instead, you take that exquisite guilt, and push it out toward MAGA people.

Ultimately that ain't gonna work out for ya.

Dont they have early voting?

All of a sudden on election day everything malfunctions?

The fix was in. Disenfranchised voters. Hobbs is a crook.

Yes, she is,Katie Hobbs is a freaking crook! like the rest of progressives and Rats in America! a gangster, a POS she is one of the very worst!

she should be in jail now!

this woman has no shame!

ycsQ3T1.jpg

Exploiting those poor brown people, and no doubt underpaying.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

But - instead, you take that exquisite guilt, and push it out toward MAGA people.

Ultimately that ain't gonna work out for ya.
WRONG.
I know exactly who these Legitimate "Brown People" are.
We are totally on board, and they have a WA STATE business License.
We pay them Accordingly. Legit.

Probably not. I remember Kerry wanted a recount but it was too late. Ohio law said once the vote was certified, it was done. Ken Blackwell quickly certified the vote before Kerry could even ask. And I believe Diebold Voting Machine Owner was the head of the Re Elect Bush in Ohio Campaign. And Roger Stone was involved. That alone should tell you 2004 was stolen. He was also involved in Florida 2000 Brooks Brother Riots. And Trump pardoned him? Roger Stone should not be allowed to be involved in our political system. He's truly a crook.
This is Arizona. Not Ohio.

WRONG.
I know exactly who these Legitimate "Brown People" are.
We are totally on board, and they have a WA STATE business License.

You also support the Party that backs the burning of minority owned businesses by Antifa.

And all those poor black kids in DC who can't go to school because they're not vaxxed.

Man, the Dems sure hate POC. :(

Forum List

Back