More feedback on my eye shape thanks

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I asked eye colour too often and I guess it is just dark brown or black no lighter effect.

But eye shape I asked only once or twice, not that often, and I got diverse answers. Some of the answers were almond, round, and some said slightly hooded, almond or round but slightly hooded.

So I ask for more feedback and reevaluation of my eyeshape and is my eye shape European or more of the "Ölauge or Rehauge"? that is german and means kanacke (kanacke means something like sandnigger or wog and it is for example someone like özil or a med farmer and rehaugen are someone like a indian guy with big eyes).

I asked eye colour too often and I guess it is just dark brown or black no lighter effect.

But eye shape I asked only once or twice, not that often, and I got diverse answers. Some of the answers were almond, round, and some said slightly hooded, almond or round but slightly hooded.

So I ask for more feedback and reevaluation of my eyeshape and is my eye shape European or more of the "Ölauge or Rehauge"? that is german and means kanacke (kanacke means something like sandnigger or wog and it is for example someone like özil or a med farmer and rehaugen are someone like a indian guy with big eyes).

You look like a terrorist from some 3rd world shit hole like serbia

Thats cool but Serbs say I dont look like a Serb, because Im mixed with Gypsy. They say it is visible that Im not a real Serb, but a minority. It is like in America, where you have a majority and then minorities. In that sense it is not a look even, but a nationality. Like there is no american look. If you refer to serb as racial ethnic group they say Im not and dont look like that. They also dont include my genetic results in the serb DNA project because they are different then serb results.

Thats cool but Serbs say I dont look like a Serb, because Im mixed with Gypsy. They say it is visible that Im not a real Serb, but a minority. It is like in America, where you have a majority and then minorities. In that sense it is not a look even, but a nationality. Like there is no american look. If you refer to serb as racial ethnic group they say Im not and dont look like that. They also dont include my genetic results in the serb DNA project because they are different then serb results.

Yes a Gypsy from Bulgaria or Romania Or Arminian

Not all Gypsies are from Romania or Bulgaria though. I was never either in Romania or Bulgaria, but it is possible that I look like that, but it would be strange why Gypsies from Bulgaria or Romania would look any different then Gypsies from Serbia where Im from, because they look the same. But I see this association with Romania and a lesser extent with Bulgaria alot.

You have good eyes, Mortimer. May they capture lovely sights, guide you out of harm's way, keep you safe, provide restful sleep when they close at night, :huddle:

Speaking of which I need a long WINTER'S NAP. because I just dropped my iPhone by falling asleep. So good nightie... :sleep:

Not all Gypsies are from Romania or Bulgaria though. I was never either in Romania or Bulgaria, but it is possible that I look like that, but it would be strange why Gypsies from Bulgaria or Romania would look any different then Gypsies from Serbia where Im from, because they look the same. But I see this association with Romania and a lesser extent with Bulgaria alot.

This is just a guess coming from an American. You could tell me you were Greek/Russian/Mexican I'd believe you

Forum List

Back