More Evidence To Debunk The RW Talking Point of A "Free Market" In Radio

We're not in a court of law and my statement doesn't meet the standard of having to absolutely prove it. You just want to stall and not believe it. In any event, I provided the numbers that backed up my claim.

Thanks for playing.

Here you go, dumbass. The Top Talk Radio Audiences - TALKERS.COM : TALKERS.COM

These are Arbitron audience estimates. Arbitron, the numbers advertisers use to know where to get the biggest bang for their bucks in terms of audience size.

Be sure to point out to the class where you find the name Randi Rhodes.

Obviously Arbitron is controlled by Rupert Murdock and they deleted Ms Rhodes from the list. :D

Don't forget the Koch Brothers... They must have played an integral part....

Put me in the Mark Steyn column for the best of Rush's guest hosts. A very bright guy with an incredible sense of humor.

Speaking of humor, what happened to that idiot MarcATL? I wanna hear more of that imbecile's hilarious claims like Rhodes beating Limbaugh in the "ratings." That dope's a laugh a minute.

Maybe he's off gathering investors to buy one of those radio stations I linked. With his vast knowledge and experience in the radio industry, he's sure to be on the air soon.

That would be a good thing. Then he could go to that stupid RadioRatingz site and vote his own show to be a "ratings" leader over Rush, Sean, Randi Rhodes, or anyone else he feels like "beating."
And that would make it true! :)

Green 960 in going off the air on Jan 3 | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Clear Channel, THE defacto talk radio source, has been on a campaign to rid the airwaves of anything progressive. And as you can read in the article, are hard at work at doing just that.

And at a crucial time as this, a re-election year, when it really counts. Their moves aren't based on demand...at least not the demand of the listening public, it's based on the Corporate Agenda propaganda. Just as it always has been.

Read it and weep folks. Read it and weep.

False.

Clear Channel has a radio station here in Orlando that from 3 pm to 7 pm runs the Phillips Phile, it's a talk show that has Jim Phillips and a crew of 3 others who are blatantly progressive. It is followed by another talk show that is only slightly less progressive.

The Phillips Phile can be heard on satellite radio nationwide.

Last edited:
Oh brudda....guess who had eggnog spilled on their face this season?

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -465 reputation points from Dr.House.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are one dumb asshole...

Regards,
Dr.House

Note: This is an automated message.

Your a whiner.... you got whipped with facts and you dont like it.

Big baby!

Christ, you made the accusation, dumb fuck. Ever hear of burden of proof?

We're not in a court of law and my statement doesn't meet the standard of having to absolutely prove it. You just want to stall and not believe it. In any event, I provided the numbers that backed up my claim.

Thanks for playing.

These are Arbitron audience estimates. Arbitron, the numbers advertisers use to know where to get the biggest bang for their bucks in terms of audience size.

Neal Boortz should be #1 if the people of the US had any taste in radio.

Green 960 in going off the air on Jan 3 | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Clear Channel, THE defacto talk radio source, has been on a campaign to rid the airwaves of anything progressive. And as you can read in the article, are hard at work at doing just that.

And at a crucial time as this, a re-election year, when it really counts. Their moves aren't based on demand...at least not the demand of the listening public, it's based on the Corporate Agenda propaganda. Just as it always has been.

Read it and weep folks. Read it and weep.
Oh brudda....guess who had eggnog spilled on their face this season?

Dr.House said:
Hi, you have received -465 reputation points from Dr.House.

Comment:
You are one dumb asshole...

Regards,
Dr.House

And Captn Save-A-Hoe just got upset for badmouthing the cry-baby...

The Infidel said:
Hi, you have received -340 reputation points from The Infidel.

Comment:
for whining about neg rep...

Regards,
The Infidel

black_superman.jpg

RWers absolutely CRACK ME UP!!! :lol:

Losing in the free market doesn't mean the free market didn't work. It means your product sucks.

If liberals could just take all conservatives off the air, the ratings of liberal shows would soar! They would finally have the listenership they deserve.

Losing in the free market doesn't mean the free market didn't work. It means your product sucks.

Anyone remember Air America

Air America (formerly Air America Radio and Air America Media) was an American radio network specializing in progressive talk programming. It was on the air for a little less than six years, from March 2004 to January 2010.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_America_(radio_network)

There that stupid word is again... 'progressive'
:wink_2:

Christ, you made the accusation, dumb fuck. Ever hear of burden of proof?

Thanks for playing.

Arbitron is a dinosaur, just like Nielsen. Neither accurately reflects actual listener numbers any longer.

Since the wingnuts are arguing that the free market has put wingnut programming at the top of radio, they must argue that the free market has put Liberal programming at the top of TV and print media.

Just giving Americans what they want, right?

Forum List

Back