More Evidence for No Aliens?

OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
 

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
35,071
Reaction score
4,970
Points
1,130
Anyone who has ever researched the Roswell incident does not have a brain if they say there are no alines out there,there are but they are not green creatures as Hollywood has made them out to be.
Please provide the evidence. It's under conspiracy theory and hoax by Britannica.
Roswell is not a conspiracy theroy you babbling idiot,get off your lazy ass and do research on it instead of watching James bond films and making up lies it’s a hoax,you just lost your credibility right there.everybody should ignore you after this babble from you in this post.
 

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
35,071
Reaction score
4,970
Points
1,130
We may very well be alone in the universe.

Here is a scientific discussion of it.

Sounds very reasonable that aliens do not exist as the chances are great against it.
The fact you listen to a dork who thinks the gop has always been looking out for the people and blatantly ignores facts that the two parties are equally corrupt and one in the same till this past year,I would expect you to like HIS babble. :auiqs.jpg:
 

Hollie

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
37,509
Reaction score
4,110
Points
1,130
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
You seem to be confused about your earlier statements.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Your statement is unsupported and without links for others to review.

So, present your evidence for no aliens. Do you understand how absurd you make yourself to be by claiming you have evidence of something that doesn’t exist?

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

I’ll propose an argument based on the ID’iot creationer model of argumentation. I have evidence disproving your gods. Prove I don’t.
 

Flash

Diamond Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2014
Messages
39,044
Reaction score
16,319
Points
1,630
Location
Florida
We may very well be alone in the universe.

Here is a scientific discussion of it.

Sounds very reasonable that aliens do not exist as the chances are great against it.
The fact you listen to a dork who thinks the gop has always been looking out for the people and blatantly ignores facts that the two parties are equally corrupt and one in the same till this past year,I would expect you to like HIS babble. :auiqs.jpg:

If you have any proof that life exist outside of earth now would be the time to present it.
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
Anyone who has ever researched the Roswell incident does not have a brain if they say there are no alines out there,there are but they are not green creatures as Hollywood has made them out to be.
Please provide the evidence. It's under conspiracy theory and hoax by Britannica.
Roswell is not a conspiracy theroy you babbling idiot,get off your lazy ass and do research on it instead of watching James bond films and making up lies it’s a hoax,you just lost your credibility right there.everybody should ignore you after this babble from you in this post.
Don't call me an idiot you old fart. You have nothing, but beliefs in weird thoughts from the 1940s. Try to at least start from the 2000s.
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
You seem to be confused about your earlier statements.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Your statement is unsupported and without links for others to review.

So, present your evidence for no aliens. Do you understand how absurd you make yourself to be by claiming you have evidence of something that doesn’t exist?

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

I’ll propose an argument based on the ID’iot creationer model of argumentation. I have evidence disproving your gods. Prove I don’t.
Your post is so confused that I don't know how I can correct it.
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
We may very well be alone in the universe.

Here is a scientific discussion of it.

Sounds very reasonable that aliens do not exist as the chances are great against it.
The fact you listen to a dork who thinks the gop has always been looking out for the people and blatantly ignores facts that the two parties are equally corrupt and one in the same till this past year,I would expect you to like HIS babble. :auiqs.jpg:
Joe Biden is prolly the alien you are talking about. I'll tell you what kind.

There weren't many movies to see last week, so I ended up watching The Shining. I seen it several times before, but not in a theater. When it first came out, I waited for the DVD. I think it may have been too bizarre and didn't follow the book, so the audience didn't get it. The initial reviews were mixed. At the end, you kinda go huh?

Well, anyway after some discussion, people figured it out and the ending was up to interpretation. There a lot of scenes that are creepy. Thus, it came back to the theaters for Halloween. One weird scene was the man the assless bear suit. That's Joe Biden, the alien.

You see that on the big screen and I went
.

I found the scene on youtube Enjoy.

 

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Messages
2,975
Reaction score
3,495
Points
1,893
Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":



Where does the Bible say there are no aliens?
Actually, it is opposite---if you believe in the bible you must believe in aliens by defination.
 

Hollie

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
37,509
Reaction score
4,110
Points
1,130
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
You seem to be confused about your earlier statements.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Your statement is unsupported and without links for others to review.

So, present your evidence for no aliens. Do you understand how absurd you make yourself to be by claiming you have evidence of something that doesn’t exist?

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

I’ll propose an argument based on the ID’iot creationer model of argumentation. I have evidence disproving your gods. Prove I don’t.
Your post is so confused that I don't know how I can correct it.
That's a standard tactic you use to avoid addressing the flaws and falsehoods in your attempt at argument.
 

Taz

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
21,085
Reaction score
1,347
Points
190
Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":



Aliens are already here. How do you think we went from being an ape-like species for 5 million years and then in the past 100,000 years or so, are about to try to land humans on Mars? Aliens intervention, that's how.
Sounds like you know these aliens. Make a youtube video of your statement so we can see some of these aliens and how they happened.
The government knows about aliens and has proof, ask them. Plus, the thousands upon thousands of people who have been abducted...
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
You seem to be confused about your earlier statements.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Your statement is unsupported and without links for others to review.

So, present your evidence for no aliens. Do you understand how absurd you make yourself to be by claiming you have evidence of something that doesn’t exist?

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

I’ll propose an argument based on the ID’iot creationer model of argumentation. I have evidence disproving your gods. Prove I don’t.
Your post is so confused that I don't know how I can correct it.
That's a standard tactic you use to avoid addressing the flaws and falsehoods in your attempt at argument.
Let's try to find where you are confused. First, do you think the Earth is a special place?
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":



Aliens are already here. How do you think we went from being an ape-like species for 5 million years and then in the past 100,000 years or so, are about to try to land humans on Mars? Aliens intervention, that's how.
Sounds like you know these aliens. Make a youtube video of your statement so we can see some of these aliens and how they happened.
The government knows about aliens and has proof, ask them. Plus, the thousands upon thousands of people who have been abducted...
Do you have an adult bear suit with a hole cut out on the bottom? Those are the aliens like Joe Biden.

What you just posted is a conspiracy theory that atheists believe. It's like what LA RAM FAN believes. Carl Sagan when he was alive thought those people discuss UFOs and the like and were weirdos. Would you like a quote from him?
 

G.T.

Diamond Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
75,886
Reaction score
11,307
Points
2,030
No one really knows.

Anyone who claims to, is delusional.
I think that depends on what you consider knowledge. We have a high % probabilistic knowledge that the Universe is teeming with life.
 

Taz

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
21,085
Reaction score
1,347
Points
190
Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":



Aliens are already here. How do you think we went from being an ape-like species for 5 million years and then in the past 100,000 years or so, are about to try to land humans on Mars? Aliens intervention, that's how.
Sounds like you know these aliens. Make a youtube video of your statement so we can see some of these aliens and how they happened.
The government knows about aliens and has proof, ask them. Plus, the thousands upon thousands of people who have been abducted...
Do you have an adult bear suit with a hole cut out on the bottom? Those are the aliens like Joe Biden.

What you just posted is a conspiracy theory that atheists believe. It's like what LA RAM FAN believes. Carl Sagan when he was alive thought those people discuss UFOs and the like and were weirdos. Would you like a quote from him?
So you're saying that all the people who have been abducted are simply crazy? Is that your final answer?
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":



Aliens are already here. How do you think we went from being an ape-like species for 5 million years and then in the past 100,000 years or so, are about to try to land humans on Mars? Aliens intervention, that's how.
Sounds like you know these aliens. Make a youtube video of your statement so we can see some of these aliens and how they happened.
The government knows about aliens and has proof, ask them. Plus, the thousands upon thousands of people who have been abducted...
Do you have an adult bear suit with a hole cut out on the bottom? Those are the aliens like Joe Biden.

What you just posted is a conspiracy theory that atheists believe. It's like what LA RAM FAN believes. Carl Sagan when he was alive thought those people discuss UFOs and the like and were weirdos. Would you like a quote from him?
So you're saying that all the people who have been abducted are simply crazy? Is that your final answer?
Let's examine what past atheist scientist Carl Sagan said. Here was a man who could not freely express what he believed or else he could've lost his funding from USG.

He said, "It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." I think he put Roswell, UFOs, alien abductions, and the rest into that category. It doesn't mean that those things didn't happen or exist, but we (science) have to find the universe as it really is. What we found so far is what we discuss in S&T and R&E and no aliens.
 

Hollie

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
37,509
Reaction score
4,110
Points
1,130
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
You seem to be confused about your earlier statements.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Your statement is unsupported and without links for others to review.

So, present your evidence for no aliens. Do you understand how absurd you make yourself to be by claiming you have evidence of something that doesn’t exist?

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

I’ll propose an argument based on the ID’iot creationer model of argumentation. I have evidence disproving your gods. Prove I don’t.
Your post is so confused that I don't know how I can correct it.
I’m still assuming you will be unable to unscramble your earlier confusion when you wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”


I have no evidence of “no aliens”.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Can you present the evidence of no aliens in support of your claim, and, what science is “backing their beliefs”.

If “Bielbers” do in fact have proof of no aliens, there would be no requirement for belief in no aliens. It would just be a fact.
 
OP
james bond

james bond

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
8,860
Reaction score
928
Points
170
So tell us about the evidence you “Bielbers”have for the non existence of aliens.

Having evidence for the non existence of something is an interesting notion.
As usual, you have no links for your very weak and minority opinion, so the believers beat you again.

The argument for no aliens is Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and the fine tuning facts. We're at the point now that there are no aliens in our solar system from observation. The real question should be can we become multiplanetary? Will the libs and atheists be able to colonize another planet or moon? The evidence so far shows that they can't because they're unsuitable. It looks like Earth is perfect just where it is. Other galaxies are too far.
You seem to be confused about your earlier statements.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Your statement is unsupported and without links for others to review.

So, present your evidence for no aliens. Do you understand how absurd you make yourself to be by claiming you have evidence of something that doesn’t exist?

Please identify where Fermi's Paradox, Drake's Equation, The Great Filter, and your nonsensical “fine tuning facts” presents any evidence for alien life.

Please support your nonsense claim about some “fine tuning” you claim exist. Please supply peer reviewed evidence that a) supports your version of the gods, and then, b) supporting evidence that your gods have a supernatural hand in the workings of the universe.

I’ll propose an argument based on the ID’iot creationer model of argumentation. I have evidence disproving your gods. Prove I don’t.
Your post is so confused that I don't know how I can correct it.
I’m still assuming you will be unable to unscramble your earlier confusion when you wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”


I have no evidence of “no aliens”.

You wrote: “The believers have way more evidence than you of no aliens and science backing their beliefs.”

Can you present the evidence of no aliens in support of your claim, and, what science is “backing their beliefs”.

If “Bielbers” do in fact have proof of no aliens, there would be no requirement for belief in no aliens. It would just be a fact.
More gobble de speak for I don't know. The Earth is a nice place to visit. You don't have to agree it used to be heaven until that stupid asf Adam decided to be like God and disobey him. I mean even the atheist scientists see it as a nice place. They speak your lingo. They're communicating on the same wavelength.

" It's not too surprising that the Earth is so hospitable to life — we would never have evolved enough to wonder about it if it weren't. But when you start to look at all of the things that have come together in just the perfect way to support plants and animals, it gets a little mind-boggling. It's not just about air, water, and distance from the sun. Here are the nine ingredients for a habitable planet."


I've already provided Drake's Equation, Fermi and the rest. I've even showed the search of the limits of our current technology and no aliens.

OTOH, you have brought no theory except conspiracies to the table. Are you the same like old fart LA RAM FAN and Taz?
 

Taz

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
21,085
Reaction score
1,347
Points
190
Besides all the wonderful videos of the Mars land rovers we saw in 2019, I just learned that SETI@home was shutdown in 2020. Sorry, it's a few months late. That's great news for the God didn't create aliens crowd :pinkygirly:. When will SETI toss in the towel when it has gone from government funding, private funding, and now crowdsourcing?

I think those who want aliens, i.e. atheists and their scientists, are scratching their heads. Now, they will be saying there are too many stars and galaxies, so it's the reason we aren't finding intelligent aliens like in the sci-fi books, film, and other media. At the outset, it was the reason given for being able to find aliens.

At the outset for the Mars Rover mission last year, NASA gave us as one of the reasons, "Right Conditions for Life":



Aliens are already here. How do you think we went from being an ape-like species for 5 million years and then in the past 100,000 years or so, are about to try to land humans on Mars? Aliens intervention, that's how.
Sounds like you know these aliens. Make a youtube video of your statement so we can see some of these aliens and how they happened.
The government knows about aliens and has proof, ask them. Plus, the thousands upon thousands of people who have been abducted...
Do you have an adult bear suit with a hole cut out on the bottom? Those are the aliens like Joe Biden.

What you just posted is a conspiracy theory that atheists believe. It's like what LA RAM FAN believes. Carl Sagan when he was alive thought those people discuss UFOs and the like and were weirdos. Would you like a quote from him?
So you're saying that all the people who have been abducted are simply crazy? Is that your final answer?
Let's examine what past atheist scientist Carl Sagan said. Here was a man who could not freely express what he believed or else he could've lost his funding from USG.

He said, "It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." I think he put Roswell, UFOs, alien abductions, and the rest into that category. It doesn't mean that those things didn't happen or exist, but we (science) have to find the universe as it really is. What we found so far is what we discuss in S&T and R&E and no aliens.
The aliens should have abducted him to teach him a lesson. Anyways, he's one dead guy, so what? We're likely to find life on other planets or moons in our own solar system within our lifetimes. They've found water on both the moon and Mars, as well as on one of the other moons, Saturn's?
And you simply discount all the people who have been abducted?
 

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top