More dead from COVID-19 than from Viet Nam War by April 26

It has already been established that the numbers are a huge load of BS. So the original poster is either an ignorant tv-watching dupe, or a dishonest shill.

Covid-19 deaths in the US didn't pass the 500 mark until March 23. Forty-nine thousand of those deaths are in 31 days.
The evidence indicates that COVID-19 has been in the country since at least November.

What part of 49,00 dead in the last 31 days didn't you understand?
I don't understand how stupid you have to be to believe that people started dying the minute after the first person was infected.

Last edited:
Yeah! Donald's management of this crisis is just GREAT. Fantastic! Incredible!
Deny something exists for 2 months and it WILL come and bite you in the ass.

2341 people died from COVID-19 yesterday.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

TRUMP MURDERED 50,000 PEOPLE!!!

:laughing0301:

Is there no end to the number of histrionics-laden pans-shitting threads you will start accusing Trump of anything and blaming him for causing everything?

Holy cat fuck.

You: "I got ass crabs and vaginal discharge because of Trump's evil, malicious, failed leadership. Thanks a lot Trump."

You constant barrage of DEFCOM 1 hysterical pandemonium shit posts forces people like me, who don't particularly like Donald Trump, to defend him.

You are not helping. All you are doing is (1) confirming that you are a fucking psycho and you need mental health treatment, and (2) making any legitimate criticism of Trump sound like crying wolf.

Please, for the love of roach semen and for protecting us from bullshit, do your duty to America and shut the fuck up.

Covid-19 deaths in the US didn't pass the 500 mark until March 23. Forty-nine thousand of those deaths are in 31 days.
The evidence indicates that COVID-19 has been in the country since at least November.

I don't understand how stupid you have to believe that people started dying the minute after the first person was infected.

I don't think that. Community spread to 900,000 people takes a little time. If the first carrier had the foresight to die before he infected another person, we wouldn't be talking about this. None of which alters the fact I posted.

We have gone from his base accepting that Trump is a pathologically liar, all the way down to their acceptance of the fact that Trump is getting American civilians killed. I guess that if he drops a nuclear bomb on Tahiti, his base will find a reason why that is a good thing.

The only people that believe Trump is responsible for a worldwide pandemic are those with TDS who wouldn't vote for him no matter what. So we're not too worried.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Is there no end to the number of histrionics-laden pans-shitting threads you will start accusing Trump of anything and blaming him for causing everything?

Holy cat fuck.

You: "I got ass crabs and vaginal discharge because of Trump's evil, malicious, failed leadership. Thanks a lot Trump."

You constant barrage of DEFCOM 1 hysterical pandemonium shit posts forces people like me, who don't particularly like Donald Trump, to defend him.

You are not helping. All you are doing is (1) confirming that you are a fucking psycho and you need mental health treatment, and (2) making any legitimate criticism of Trump sound like crying wolf.

Please, for the love of roach semen and for protecting us from bullshit, do your duty to America and shut the fuck up.

Stow your histrionics, nellie. He made a reasonable post and you responded by popping your hemorrhoids.

I don't understand how stupid you have to believe that people started dying the minute after the first person was infected.

I don't think that. Community spread to 900,000 people takes a little time. If the first carrier had the foresight to die before he infected another person, we wouldn't be talking about this. None of which alters the fact I posted.
You might as well whine about the sun coming up in the morning. Trump followed the advice he was given by the "scientists" that turds like you said he should listen to.

We have gone from his base accepting that Trump is a pathologically liar, all the way down to their acceptance of the fact that Trump is getting American civilians killed. I guess that if he drops a nuclear bomb on Tahiti, his base will find a reason why that is a good thing.

The only people that believe Trump is responsible for a worldwide pandemic are those with TDS who wouldn't vote for him no matter what. So we're not too worried.

From Trump's mouth to your ear: "I don't take responsibility at all."

No one claims he's responsible for a worldwide pandemic. Everyone but cultists think he drug his feet and downplayed the threat.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

All I want to know is it time to go throw piss on them yet the way they did returning Vietnam vets?

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

All I want to know is it time to go throw piss on them yet the way they did returning Vietnam vets?

That didn't happen, but you go ahead and wrap yourself in the flag, gomer.

No one claims he's responsible for a worldwide pandemic. Everyone but cultists think he drug his feet and downplayed the threat.
Yeah, we know you don't believe it, but you and your dumbass cronies are trying to pin the blame on him. He implemented the shutdown the minute his expert "scientists" reccommended it. Furthermore, none of the turds attacking him said a thing about it for until a week before he did it.

You're a douchebag of the highest order.

Here's your current update. We're number one - We're number one - USA USA!! :icon_rolleyes:
BTW, this puts us at .056 mortality rate - 56 times that of the flu.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Here's your current update. We're number one - We're number one - USA USA!! :icon_rolleyes:

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

You people on the left remind me of the Bush years. Your precious MSM kept body counts of every solder who perished in Iraq. Once DumBama took over, those statistics suddenly disappeared.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Holy cat fuck.

Stow your histrionics, nellie. He made a reasonable post and you responded by popping your hemorrhoids.
Did you just post the old "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" defense?

He did NOT make a reasonable post. He is, in essence BLAMING TRUMP for these deaths. That is completely unreasonable and total BULLSHIT!!!

He is making it sound like Trump can do nothing right SOLELY because he is Trump. This bullshit is killing all legitimate complaints.

Yeah, we know you don't believe it, but you and your dumbass cronies are trying to pin the blame on him. He implemented the shutdown the minute his expert "scientists" reccommended it. Furthermore, none of the turds attacking him said a thing about it for until a week before he did it.

You're a douchebag of the highest order.

The US had 22 different scientist and diplomatic personnel with the WHO in China and Geneva, and the administration knew what the WHO knew in real time. After Trump started taking flak for downplaying the threat, he started lambasting the WHO and pulling funding. He praised China's response and transparency during the time he dithered, and boasted we were working with the Chinese. His delay was driven by wishful thinking, misplaced self-interest, hope for the stock market and fear of looking the problem directly in the eye. He just hope it would all go away. Like a miracle.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

You people on the left remind me of the Bush years. Your precious MSM kept body counts of every solder who perished in Iraq. Once DumBama took over, those statistics suddenly disappeared.
Thus, ending all legitimate complains about the war and the case for ending it....for PURE POLITICAL GAIN.

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Hmmm ... REALLY? Okee :icon_rolleyes:

conspiracy-face-tin-foil-hat-260nw-1690427458.jpg

tn_us-flag.gif

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Holy cat fuck.

Did you just post the old "I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I" defense?

He did NOT make a reasonable post. He is, in essence BLAMING TRUMP for these deaths. That is completely unreasonable and total BULLSHIT!!!

He is making it sound like Trump can do nothing right SOLELY because he is Trump. This bullshit is killing all legitimate complaints.

Oh. My mistake. I thought some pinhead said, "TRUMP MURDERED 50,000 PEOPLE!!!"

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

gaQ9lqumDYSNGzkZuYBHa9TH9GnjBpByb5ulE5V2uTA5UsfSmozGJpDhP5oX0Sc8hZamBRJvVJGzQvyRr9Rc2X58DTxle7Vtdpvv_AoovYAtiqwNz9F7Rf0

Forum List

Back