More criminal behavior by Dem campaign worker

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
VIDEO: Hillary worker registers voters with 'BITCH FACE' pic of Trump
Section 10 of Nevada Revised Statute 293, Section 505 prohibits any 'person assisting a voter' with registration from 'solicit[ing] a vote for or against a particular ... candidate' or speaking with them in any way about whom to vote for.

Penalties include a jail term of between 1 and 4 years.

Engelstein couldn't be reached on Wednesday.

There really are no depths low enough for a democrook too sink too, but how much do you want to bet that some of the people registered during this event were illegals?

I've said it a bazillion times. We don't need Voter ID. We need to clean up the registration process instead.

I've said it a bazillion times. We don't need Voter ID. We need to clean up the registration process instead.

Right, when federal law prohibits demanding proof of citizenship to register. They say a signature declaring ones self a citizen is good enough.

Right, when federal law prohibits demanding proof of citizenship to register. They say a signature declaring ones self a citizen is good enough.
Wrong. Federal law requires you show identification the first time you register.

Wrong. Federal law requires you show identification the first time you register.

Supreme Court says states may not add citizenship proof for voter registration
The federal law “precludes Arizona from requiring a federal form applicant to submit information beyond that required by the form itself,” Justice Antonin Scalia wrote for the majority.

Supreme Court says states may not add citizenship proof for voter registration

So 1 link deals with the subject at hand, that being voter registration, BTW the charges were later dropped. Two are basically the same story. The 4th once again has nothing to do with registration. Good job. LMAO

Witness ‘Disgusted' Felony Voter Fraud Charges Dropped Against GOP Contractor

So 1 link deals with the subject at hand, that being voter registration, BTW the charges were later dropped. Two are basically the same story. The 4th once again has nothing to do with registration. Good job. LMAO

Witness ‘Disgusted' Felony Voter Fraud Charges Dropped Against GOP Contractor

Abandoning ship already, surrender noted.

Forum List

Back