More Covid Lies

You and Ron are trying to split hairs over a branded name when the actual vaccine is the exact same thing. What people are taking here in the USA is chemically the exact thing that was approved by the FDA. But Ronny is using it to feed his antigovernment base with fear and distrust. As for your Nazi forced vaccination that you claim is happening, what exact kind of force is being applied to people to cause you to make such a dramatic comparison?!
Like I said they (Pfizer) are using it a legalese. Regardless it is their own website saying it is approved by EUA (Emergency Use Authorization). It doesn't say wholly approve or FDA approved. Besides can you prove it is the exact same contents? Do you have a full disclosure ingredients of both brands?

It is just like the same type bs they come up with when an adult or a child dies after taking their meds or vaccine.

Read the excerpt from link for the affidavit by Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long again concerning forcing military personal that I highlighted bold. What part of "force" don't you understand?

Like I said they (Pfizer) are using it a legalese. Regardless it is their own website saying it is approved by EUA (Emergency Use Authorization). It doesn't say wholly approve or FDA approved. Besides can you prove it is the exact same contents? Do you have a full disclosure ingredients of both brands?

It is just like the same type bs they come up with when an adult or a child dies after taking their meds or vaccine.

Read the excerpt from link for the affidavit by Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long again concerning forcing military personal that I highlighted bold. What part of "force" don't you understand?
The FDA website says it’s approved. What’s wrong with you?!

You and Ron are trying to split hairs over a branded name when the actual vaccine is the exact same thing. What people are taking here in the USA is chemically the exact thing that was approved by the FDA. But Ronny is using it to feed his antigovernment base with fear and distrust. As for your Nazi forced vaccination that you claim is happening, what exact kind of force is being applied to people to cause you to make such a dramatic comparison?!
It's not a matter of splitting hairs. The American inventory consists of the emergency use stock, not the authorized brand name. This ties back to the boosters which do not have full authorization.

It's not a matter of splitting hairs. The American inventory consists of the emergency use stock, not the authorized brand name. This ties back to the boosters which do not have full authorization.
You’re talking about a printed label right? The medicine in the viles is approved, correct? And you don’t think that’s splitting hairs?!?!?!

You’re talking about a printed label right? The medicine in the viles is approved, correct? And you don’t think that’s splitting hairs?!?!?!
Hard to say. We have no idea if there were any changes made during the authorization. It could be anything from manufacturing to packaging that might have an overall effect on the end product.

Hard to say. We have no idea if there were any changes made during the authorization. It could be anything from manufacturing to packaging that might have an overall effect on the end product.
Haha, yes we do. Read the FDA website and stop listening to kooks like ron jon

The media you listen to never tells the whole story. That leads people to believe what just is not true.

I've not researched any of the claims in this short video. It has to do with who owns what and whose pushing the "vaccines". Fauci, Gates, Soros, Big Pharma and others are all in this plandemic together. They are making billions of dollars from it.

Haha, yes we do. Read the FDA website and stop listening to kooks like ron jon
So you have gone through months of work and found that not a single thing was changed? The website is a barebones outline, the specifics of the whole process, which takes months is not noted in detail. Why has FDA not returned answers to Sen. Johnson's questions?

So you have gone through months of work and found that not a single thing was changed? The website is a barebones outline, the specifics of the whole process, which takes months is not noted in detail. Why has FDA not returned answers to Sen. Johnson's questions?
I don't need to go through months of work I can go off what the FDA and Pfizer say. If you think one or both is lying then show proof to justify the suspicion.

I suppose the FDA didn’t answer Ron Jon’s questions because they are bureaucratic agency that moves at a snails pace and don’t have responding to trolls very high on their priority list

I've not researched any of the claims in this short video. It has to do with who owns what and whose pushing the "vaccines". Fauci, Gates, Soros, Big Pharma and others are all in this plandemic together. They are making billions of dollars from it.

View attachment 546761
"Plandemic"...

Jesus STFU

"Plandemic"...

Jesus STFU
I saw some of SNL skits this morning. the one with the politicians and Biden. Of what I saw, the two Dem Senators Mancin and Sinema at least questioning the massive reconciliation bill were made to look like morons while AOC was a Mensa person. Propaganda for all. And they are Progs!

It is on Pfizer's own website as EUA by FDA you "fawking MORON". They are using the PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE still in the US. It is not labeled COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) here but it is in Europe. No Comirnaty vaccines here yet only the Biotech Covid-19 vaccine vials. Splitting hairs as they normally do because under EUA liability is just a tad different. I say just bypass all that and nail them and everyone taking part in pushing and complicit in their shit to the fucking wall for genocide in their crimes against humanity.

https://www.pfizermedicalinformation.com › medguide

View attachment 546726

Never has it been okay to use force to force medical treatments on masses in the USA. This is not Nazi Germany.

excerpt from Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long's affidavit;
32. I am also aware of the Secretary of Defense Austin’s order in relation to Covid Vaccine mandates made this week. In an information paper, it was stated that, “Unit personnel should use only as much force as necessary to assist medical personnel with immunizations.” The use of force to administer a medical treatment or therapy against the will of a mentally competent individual constitutes medical battery and universally violates medical ethics. Currently, I am not aware of the Comirnaty available within the DOD. Emergency Use Authorized vaccines, despite the attempt to characterize some of them as approved despite such approved versions not being available and regardless of a military member’s prior immunity to Covid 19; even where it may be demonstrated with a recent antibody test.

edit' a spelling error corrected
No, you and those idiots that believe this bullshit are the morons. Your own source clearly explains it is the same formulation. But this, from the FDA

On August 23, 2021, the FDA approved the first COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine has been known as the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and will now be marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

A drug is not given a "brand name" UNTIL APPROVAL. Prior to approval the company presents the name to the FDA and it, just like the drug itself, must be approved. This is to prevent against medication errors due to similar sounding names. So, the BioNTech vaccine IS nor Comirnaty. It is that simple. Sorry you lamebrains don't have the ability to process such complicated information.

George Washington forced his troops to be inoculated against Small Pox and the death rate from that process was something between one and two percent.

I don't anybody who is not taking the Covid "vaccination" because of FDA approval status. There is no risk/reward reason not to wait to see the long term effects. Also, we don't trust whole big pharma/big gov system at all at this point. If anything, they seem to be colluding to do harm for profit and power.

George Washington forced his troops to be inoculated against Small Pox and the death rate from that process was something between one and two percent.
So just simply say you cannot provide an actual full ingredients instead of a standard bs pharma troll answer.

The media you listen to never tells the whole story. That leads people to believe what just is not true.

FB_IMG_1634172301899.jpg

Forum List

Back