More covid deaths this labor day week-end than labor day a a yr. ago

Israel is the most vaccinated nation on earth....have you not heard what is happening there?
Yeah, they are pushing the vax even harder and increasing regulations. Why do you think they are doing that?

That ain’t happening here.

Over 95% who end up in hospitals and die

Are unvaxxed

Your info is out of date.​

Here is the latest:

More Vaccinated People Are Dying of COVID in England Than Unvaccinated​

More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. At first glance, this may seem alarming, but it is exactly as would be expected.

Last edited:

Your info is out of date.​

Here is the latest:

More Vaccinated People Are Dying of COVID in England Than Unvaccinated​

More vaccinated people are dying of COVID than unvaccinated people, according to a recent report from Public Health England (PHE). The report shows that 163 of the 257 people (63.4%) who died within 28 days of a positive COVID test between February 1 and June 21, had received at least one dose of the vaccine. At first glance, this may seem alarming, but it is exactly as would be expected.

Pop quiz hot shot. If 100% of people in a city were vaccinated then what percentage of Covid deaths would be vaccinated people??

Let me be clear....I am not advising anyone to not get vaccinated or to get vaccinated.

All I am saying this virus thing is very complicated and science does not yet have a full understanding of it.

Politics has been injected....and the democrats did that first. They should not be surprised that there is a current reaction to that as in most know the blame for the virus does not lay on Trump's shoulders.

We should have all learned way back from the way politics was injected into the HIV epidemic.

The democrats are most to blame for the injection of politics....yet they are still going full force with this red state blue state thing.

Pop quiz hot shot. If 100% of people in a city were vaccinated then what percentage of Covid deaths would be vaccinated people??
If everyone is vaccinated why should anyone be catching the virus?

If I wanted to be cynical I could easily say science knows the vaccine is not rising to meet the occasion as in the delta variants and those that follow in its footsteps....Politics plays a huge role.....as in if Science were to come out and say it appears we are all doomed...what would happen?

Not saying that is the case but clearly Science does not have all the answers.

Personally I got vaccinated but I can easily understand how so many do not.

We have seen in the last 4 yrs how the msm constantly lied about Trump....and until just recently we saw how they lied about biden and his frailties trying to protect him.

So is it any wonder when the media advises people to do this or to do that...people have doubt?

Once someone lies they have no credibility....that is the position of the media and especially of biden who is a pathological liar....no wonder people are afraid of getting the vaccination.

Last edited:
You think the vaccine has had no effect on spread and severity of how this virus has impacted our people? Really?!
Listen, I don't watch the news. . I am not bombarded with propaganda, day in, day out. I listen to a few news reports and music, I spend a few hours a day on here.

Then? I look at the data. Know I little bit about how diseases pass from person to person, and how immunity work. You aren't going to convince me. . . that we couldn't have gotten, or didn't get here through natural immunity just as much as we did with these shots.

Sure, maybe they lessened the severity of the Covid. . . but from everything I have heard, through word of mouth, from friends and family, there has been a collateral cost, WHICH IS NOT BEING REPORTED.

E.R.'s have a certain baseline. If you go to one, YOU are going to wait. They operate at a profit. I suspect, the jabs are causing health problems, but the interlocking directorate has a huge profit motive in hiding that. I also have a feeling that the baseline has gone up. I can't say how much.

So I concede, of course these jabs have probably had an affect on the severity.

But there is another story that is just as important that is not being told.

. . and there is the one about the kids. Healthy kids don't die from this, but the mitigation measure DO affect their mental health and their development.

What, you think the U.S. has less folks jabbed now than it did same time last year? Seriously? :dunno:

41E809FD-D593-42D8-92EEC80EC67B0FBA_source.jpg

(sorry, forget to put where I got that link from. But as you can see. .. these jabs have had a minuscule affect on the death rate. . . and you could just as well say it was natural immunity. Who can say with these propagandists at the helm funded by the government and BIG PHARMA?)

Looking at the Deaths per week, you can't really convince me that the drop wouldn't, or couldn't be attributed to folks just having natural immunity. I know when I caught it the second time, I was in better shape second time around. Why the hell should I believe anything the propaganda. . . which, let's face it, is almost completely funded by big Pharma, and we know their interest, and the government, and I know their interest in having folks hooked up to a social credit, tracking platform. If you don't? Maybe you are not as smart as I thought you were.

SO, no, I do not think the paradigm they are trying to sell about these jabs is entirely honest, there is too much money involved, and the agenda, to get everyone connected to an ID data platform, is what they want.

Do you think the state would just let everyone have a jab, w/o an ID, and not have the whole thing computerized? If they did that. . . I might actually agree to it. But THAT is not something they want to do. . . it is really about CONTROL, they want to control everyone, and track their every thought, every purchase, every movement, and every idea.

Let me be clear....I am not advising anyone to not get vaccinated or to get vaccinated.

All I am saying this virus thing is very complicated and science does not yet have a full understanding of it.

Politics has been injected....and the democrats did that first. They should not be surprised that there is a current reaction to that as in most know the blame for the virus does not lay on Trump's shoulders.

We should have all learned way back from the way politics was injected into the HIV epidemic.

The democrats are most to blame for the injection of politics....yet they are still going full force with this red state blue state thing.
You're full of shit

Listen, I don't watch the news. . I am not bombarded with propaganda, day in, day out. I listen to a few news reports and music, I spend a few hours a day on here.

Then? I look at the data. Know I little bit about how diseases pass from person to person, and how immunity work. You aren't going to convince me. . . that we couldn't have gotten, or didn't get here through natural immunity just as much as we did with these shots.

Sure, maybe they lessened the severity of the Covid. . . but from everything I have heard, through word of mouth, from friends and family, there has been a collateral cost, WHICH IS NOT BEING REPORTED.

E.R.'s have a certain baseline. If you go to one, YOU are going to wait. They operate at a profit. I suspect, the jabs are causing health problems, but the interlocking directorate has a huge profit motive in hiding that. I also have a feeling that the baseline has gone up. I can't say how much.

. . and there is the one about the kids. Healthy kids don't die from this, but the mitigation measure DO affect their mental health and their development.

What, you think the U.S. has less folks jabbed now than it did same time last year? Seriously? :dunno:

(sorry, forget to put where I got that link from. But as you can see. .. these jabs have had a minuscule affect on the death rate. . . and you could just as well say it was natural immunity. Who can say with these propagandists at the helm funded by the government and BIG PHARMA?)

Looking at the Deaths per week, you can't really convince me that the drop wouldn't, or couldn't be attributed to folks just having natural immunity. I know when I caught it the second time, I was in better shape second time around. Why the hell should I believe anything the propaganda. . . which, let's face it, is almost completely funded by big Pharma, and we know their interest, and the government, and I know their interest in having folks hooked up to a social credit, tracking platform. If you don't? Maybe you are not as smart as I thought you were.

SO, no, I do not think the paradigm they are trying to sell about these jabs is entirely honest, there is too much money involved, and the agenda, to get everyone connected to an ID data platform, is what they want.

Do you think the state would just let everyone have a jab, w/o an ID, and not have the whole thing computerized? If they did that. . . I might actually agree to it. But THAT is not something they want to do. . . it is really about CONTROL, they want to control everyone, and track their every thought, every purchase, every movement, and every idea.

Since around 2014 Wolf has been described as being a conspiracy theorist.[a] She has received criticism for promoting misinformation on several topics, such as beheadings carried out by ISIS, the Western African Ebola virus epidemic, and Edward Snowden.[10][11][12] During the COVID-19 pandemic, Wolf has objected to the lockdowns,[13] and is a vocal critic of COVID-19 vaccines.[14] In June 2021, her Twitter account was suspended for posting anti-vaccine misinformation.[15]

even according to your chart there is only a 1% difference between those dying un vaccinated and those that are vaccinated dying.
So the difference between 93% and 4% is 1%, another graduate from Trump University. :cuckoo:

Since around 2014 Wolf has been described as being a conspiracy theorist.[a] She has received criticism for promoting misinformation on several topics, such as beheadings carried out by ISIS, the Western African Ebola virus epidemic, and Edward Snowden.[10][11][12] During the COVID-19 pandemic, Wolf has objected to the lockdowns,[13] and is a vocal critic of COVID-19 vaccines.[14] In June 2021, her Twitter account was suspended for posting anti-vaccine misinformation.[15]
iu

Answer my question first and then I will answer yours. That’s how it’s supposed to work
Even in Israel the most vaccinated nation on earth only about 58% of the people if I remember correctly are vaccinated.

Thus your hypothetical of 100% vaccination is unrealistic. No such model of 100 per cent vaccination exists.

Now in Israel there has been a big surge in covid....I have read two 'explanations' for that as in they say 58% is not enough...more should be vaccinated. Maybe they are right....maybe they are wrong.

Then the other explanation was that the new delta variant was responsible...perhaps so.

but if the vaccine does not protect against the delta variant what good is it?

So your question is too simplified to have any reality to it.

I try to deal with reality.

Too many are coming on here and making statements with nothing to back them up but their opinion.

If you are goint to try and make a intelligent statement on covid you first of all need recent data not a chart from 2 months ago...lots of new developments and you need a link to your source.

Anyone can make up a chart.

Forum List

Back