MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

I'm going to try to answer this nicely,

"Answer nicely": a euphemism for calling your opponent racist.

but after this, I'm pretty much done with you.

Whassamatter, the insults and accusations of racism aren't working? Did you think that that grade school tactic would actually convince me that destroying property is justified?

So why did my bringing it up elicit such an acid and hateful response from you? Why was your first reaction to label me a racist and presume to tell me I don't care? You care (a little bit) about the businesses being burned out but if I point it out and condemn it, I'm the racist. Go figure.

Because you keep using some broken windows as an excuse to ingore the real problem, Police Misconduct.

"some broken windows"? Mere broken windows would not constitute over a billion dollars in damage. Downplaying the damage and violence will not make the fact go away that innocent people are being victimized because of someone else's misdeeds.

What it comes down to is that people like you think injustice is the answer to injustice.

It wouldn't be happening if the rioters and protesters had stayed focused on the issue of black men being killed by cops and not strayed into anti-capitalism and erroneously viewing business owners as part of the problem.

Actually, the thing is, white people ONLY pay attention to this stuff when their stuff is getting burned. Take LA. Nobody paid attention to the cops beating Rodney King... they even acquitted the thugs on the first go round. Then we had riots, and they GOT action. The Police Cheif was fired and the cops were tried in front of a black jury.

White people pay attention when their stuff is getting burned for no good reason other than because the protests became mobs and the mobs got out of control. And you're forgetting that black-owned businesses were damaged as well. Were these people also not paying attention?

This is something you say when a business is damaged or destroyed by fire or flood, not when a bunch of thugs torch it deliberately and indiscriminately. This is the utmost in arrogant selfishness. Especially considering that it wasn't your business that was destroyed.

Actually, I put in the the same category A fire happens because you let an unsafe situation occur. A flood happens because you were stupid enough to build on a flood plain.

Oversimplification is definitely one of your strengths (weaknesses). Sometimes fires happen because of shorts in appliances or wiring in the walls or generally things that are out of the owner's control or ability to foresee. And floods don't always happen in floodplains or flood prone areas. This is what happened in our area in 2016.

You are incapable of empathy and thinking past the Better Ghettos & Urban Wastelands book at the end of your nose.

A riot happens because you spent decades ignoring legitimate complaints.

A riot happens when anger and outrage get out of control and then is misdirected at innocent people.

Anyway, no, they won't be fine. You know how insurance companies are. Most will give the absolute minimum payout which might help the owners recoup some of the loss of liquid assets but I expect that in many cases, it will not be enough to actually get the business going again.

Oh, I know how insurance companies are, but when I complain about how my experiences with Cigna changed my views on health care, you guys all dismiss it.

Who is "you guys"? I know nothing about your experiences with Cigna.

But the point is, they have insurance. In some cases the riots are a blessing. They were probably already struggling due to the plague. Now they can cash out their failed businesses.

Do you not understand that these people don't want to "cash out"? Do you not understand that when one starts a business, the motive and drive to do so goes way beyond money? What am I saying, of course you don't.

These people want to get their businesses going again AFTER THE PANDEMIC. Now that will be impossible for some because of the riots. Years of sweat, toil, stress and sleepless nights was all for nothing because a bunch of entitled thugbrats got their feelings hurt when a cop shot someone thousands of miles away.

On top of that, cities like Seattle announcing that they are cutting funding to the police has forced some businesses there to close permanently or move because with reduced law enforcement presence, insurance companies either will not insure anymore or will render the policies useless in the event of rioting or crime. And unfortunately, the city has made it all too clear that they condone looting and burning.

I doubt anyone condones it. "Not shooting a black person because of a broken window" might make racists like you unhappy, but let's not forget, WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE.

And business owners in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and numerous other cities are where they are BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE by mobs.

Has it not occurred to you that had not the rioters been defying pandemic and social distancing protocols to gather in masses in the streets to loot and burn, your so called "Trump Plague" might not have been as bad? And perhaps some of those businesses would still be open and operating?

Nope. If Trump had taken positive action on either the plague or the riots, things wouldn't be so bad. Trump does what he does best- Take a bad situation and make it worse.

"Positive action" on the pandemic would have simply meant a longer period of social distancing and confinement. The very two things you blamed the violence of the riots for. As for any action on the riots, you know as well as I do that anything Trump did in regards to the riots would have set them off. Why? Because they hate him. You can't reason with people like that. Believe me, I know this from experience from trying to reason with you.

Nope. Sorry, but looters and burners don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse. Besides, it certainly doesn't explain why the Ferguson riots were so bad. Another thing, if the intensity and violence of the riots could be attributed to folks being cooped up for a long time then any quicker action taken by Trump would have exacerbated the situation by requiring people to be cooped up even longer.

The thing was, the Ferguson riots were limited to Ferguson... they weren't national riots.

Irrelevant. The Ferguson riots got violent on their own. For that matter, so did the Rodney King riots. You can't blame a pandemic for the violence of these riots when Ferguson and other past riots prove that a pandemic is not necessary for a protest to get violent.

As for Trump, had he taken quicker action, and not LIED about how serious it was, we'd have probably ended quarrentine a lot earlier. This is exactly what the Europeans did.

Why does lying on Trump's part bother you so much when you're so adept at it yourself? You lied about the Sandmann case, you lied about the Michael Brown case and you're lying here.

Again, you don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse to commit an act you know is illegal. If you get to use stress as an excuse for looting and burning then cops can use it as an excuse for shooting people in tense situations. You can't have it both ways.

Again, the rioters destroyed insured property.

The property being insured does not make it legal, ethical, moral or justified.

You have said that you don't favor rioting but there is one glaring omission in your arguments: Condemnation of the destruction of personal property. You will use misdirection with irrelevancies, give excuses, make assumptions, ignore relevant facts, ignore logic, ignore reason, conflate, downplay, make ad hominem attacks, insult and generally do anything it takes to take the spotlight off the holes in your own narrative. Not once have you actually said that the destruction of personal property is wrong.

Rittenhouse murdered people.

That has yet to be determined. He claims self defense and I'm inclined to believe him because the video clearly shows people chasing him, assaulting and tackling him.

Having said that, rather than make a summary judgment based on less than all the facts (as you clearly have a talent for) I will await the results of the trial.

The thug cops murdered people.

And? I fail to see how this justifies burning a city.

The real problem, people like you and Mormon Bob consider white property more important than black lives.

Um, no. That is just your penchant for conflation, exaggeration and moral posturing talking. You ought to know by now that these cheap tactics do not work on me.

If they hadn't unjustly destroyed property in response to the unjust killing of a black man, I just might be standing beside you protesting. But alas, that is not the case. As I said, you think injustice is the proper response to injustice.

And then you scratch your big monkey craniums and wonder why you have riots.

Rioters destroy property of innocent people with impunity and inaction and tacit approval of the city government and then you scratch your big monkey craniums and wonder why you have people like Rittenhouse showing up armed.

You are aware of the fact that protesters brought guns and other weapons to the CHAZ, right? Are you also aware of the Antifa thug killing the Trump supporter? Were you equally critical of that guy? Did you mention it or condemn it at all or did you not give it a second thought? I'm betting you did none of those things.

Since the Feds murdered that guy before we ever heard his side of the story, I guess we'll never know. Frankly, it sounded more like an execution than an arrest.

I've no doubt that this is exactly what you think. But you would have thought this no matter what went down.

Anything having to do with Trump, Trump supporters, whites, cops or rich people, you always assume the worst, most sinister motives. You, my friend, are a bitter, vindictive soul.

Also, you're quick to chalk up the riots to pent up frustration over lack of action on police reforms and you excuse it for that reason and say it was inevitable. Well, the Kyle Rittenhouse case is the exact same thing but in the other direction. Rittenhouse was there to help protect a business from rioters. Ask me why. Because of the frustration of business owners at the inaction of the city and state to do anything about the destruction. If the riots were inevitable then any response to that is inevitable.

Rittenhouse was a high-school dropout with a long history of violence. He's a little piece of shit who was always going to end up hurting someone.

George Floyd had a history of violence too. So did Jacob Blake for that matter. So what? Besides, one video of one altercation hardly counts as "a long history of violence".

Your predilection for hyperbole and exaggeration knows no bounds.

Their responses to evidence and links are irrelevant. It is your duty when you make a claim to support it.

Uh, no, I'm only posting here for my own entertainment... If a link interests me, I'll post it.

It doesn't matter that you're only here for entertainment. You make a claim, you back it up. If you don't, you are viewed as an internet troll with zero integrity. Which is just what you have proven yourself to be.

Most here don't take you seriously for that reason. That and for your hypocrisy, your juvenile debate style of ad hominem attacks and your language that serves no other purpose than to provoke your opponent. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are completely useless.

I really don't need to post "proof" of Trump's racism, that's been well established.

Given that people like you think outdoor camping is a sign of white supremacy, that's not saying much.

Yesterday he was in White minnesota telling the rednecks about their "good genes" and about how he's blocking more black refugees from Somalia. Not posting a link to that, either.

And I'm more or less done with you. MOving on to making fun of Mormon Bob.

And the hypocrisy and insults were working so well.
One thing people are missing is that a lot of businesses in black neighborhoods don't have insurance because it's prohibitively expensive because insurance companies have seen this pattern in the past so they charge very high rates and very high deductibles to minimize their losses the next time there are riots. A lot of stores in riot areas never open back up and the major chains refuse to open stores in those areas.

I'm going to try to answer this nicely,

"Answer nicely": a euphemism for calling your opponent racist.

but after this, I'm pretty much done with you.

Whassamatter, the insults and accusations of racism aren't working? Did you think that that grade school tactic would actually convince me that destroying property is justified?

So why did my bringing it up elicit such an acid and hateful response from you? Why was your first reaction to label me a racist and presume to tell me I don't care? You care (a little bit) about the businesses being burned out but if I point it out and condemn it, I'm the racist. Go figure.

Because you keep using some broken windows as an excuse to ingore the real problem, Police Misconduct.

"some broken windows"? Mere broken windows would not constitute over a billion dollars in damage. Downplaying the damage and violence will not make the fact go away that innocent people are being victimized because of someone else's misdeeds.

What it comes down to is that people like you think injustice is the answer to injustice.

It wouldn't be happening if the rioters and protesters had stayed focused on the issue of black men being killed by cops and not strayed into anti-capitalism and erroneously viewing business owners as part of the problem.

Actually, the thing is, white people ONLY pay attention to this stuff when their stuff is getting burned. Take LA. Nobody paid attention to the cops beating Rodney King... they even acquitted the thugs on the first go round. Then we had riots, and they GOT action. The Police Cheif was fired and the cops were tried in front of a black jury.

White people pay attention when their stuff is getting burned for no good reason other than because the protests became mobs and the mobs got out of control. And you're forgetting that black-owned businesses were damaged as well. Were these people also not paying attention?

This is something you say when a business is damaged or destroyed by fire or flood, not when a bunch of thugs torch it deliberately and indiscriminately. This is the utmost in arrogant selfishness. Especially considering that it wasn't your business that was destroyed.

Actually, I put in the the same category A fire happens because you let an unsafe situation occur. A flood happens because you were stupid enough to build on a flood plain.

Oversimplification is definitely one of your strengths (weaknesses). Sometimes fires happen because of shorts in appliances or wiring in the walls or generally things that are out of the owner's control or ability to foresee. And floods don't always happen in floodplains or flood prone areas. This is what happened in our area in 2016.

You are incapable of empathy and thinking past the Better Ghettos & Urban Wastelands book at the end of your nose.

A riot happens because you spent decades ignoring legitimate complaints.

A riot happens when anger and outrage get out of control and then is misdirected at innocent people.

Anyway, no, they won't be fine. You know how insurance companies are. Most will give the absolute minimum payout which might help the owners recoup some of the loss of liquid assets but I expect that in many cases, it will not be enough to actually get the business going again.

Oh, I know how insurance companies are, but when I complain about how my experiences with Cigna changed my views on health care, you guys all dismiss it.

Who is "you guys"? I know nothing about your experiences with Cigna.

But the point is, they have insurance. In some cases the riots are a blessing. They were probably already struggling due to the plague. Now they can cash out their failed businesses.

Do you not understand that these people don't want to "cash out"? Do you not understand that when one starts a business, the motive and drive to do so goes way beyond money? What am I saying, of course you don't.

These people want to get their businesses going again AFTER THE PANDEMIC. Now that will be impossible for some because of the riots. Years of sweat, toil, stress and sleepless nights was all for nothing because a bunch of entitled thugbrats got their feelings hurt when a cop shot someone thousands of miles away.

On top of that, cities like Seattle announcing that they are cutting funding to the police has forced some businesses there to close permanently or move because with reduced law enforcement presence, insurance companies either will not insure anymore or will render the policies useless in the event of rioting or crime. And unfortunately, the city has made it all too clear that they condone looting and burning.

I doubt anyone condones it. "Not shooting a black person because of a broken window" might make racists like you unhappy, but let's not forget, WE ARE HERE BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE.

And business owners in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha and numerous other cities are where they are BECAUSE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE by mobs.

Has it not occurred to you that had not the rioters been defying pandemic and social distancing protocols to gather in masses in the streets to loot and burn, your so called "Trump Plague" might not have been as bad? And perhaps some of those businesses would still be open and operating?

Nope. If Trump had taken positive action on either the plague or the riots, things wouldn't be so bad. Trump does what he does best- Take a bad situation and make it worse.

"Positive action" on the pandemic would have simply meant a longer period of social distancing and confinement. The very two things you blamed the violence of the riots for. As for any action on the riots, you know as well as I do that anything Trump did in regards to the riots would have set them off. Why? Because they hate him. You can't reason with people like that. Believe me, I know this from experience from trying to reason with you.

Nope. Sorry, but looters and burners don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse. Besides, it certainly doesn't explain why the Ferguson riots were so bad. Another thing, if the intensity and violence of the riots could be attributed to folks being cooped up for a long time then any quicker action taken by Trump would have exacerbated the situation by requiring people to be cooped up even longer.

The thing was, the Ferguson riots were limited to Ferguson... they weren't national riots.

Irrelevant. The Ferguson riots got violent on their own. For that matter, so did the Rodney King riots. You can't blame a pandemic for the violence of these riots when Ferguson and other past riots prove that a pandemic is not necessary for a protest to get violent.

As for Trump, had he taken quicker action, and not LIED about how serious it was, we'd have probably ended quarrentine a lot earlier. This is exactly what the Europeans did.

Why does lying on Trump's part bother you so much when you're so adept at it yourself? You lied about the Sandmann case, you lied about the Michael Brown case and you're lying here.

Again, you don't get to use a pandemic as an excuse to commit an act you know is illegal. If you get to use stress as an excuse for looting and burning then cops can use it as an excuse for shooting people in tense situations. You can't have it both ways.

Again, the rioters destroyed insured property.

The property being insured does not make it legal, ethical, moral or justified.

You have said that you don't favor rioting but there is one glaring omission in your arguments: Condemnation of the destruction of personal property. You will use misdirection with irrelevancies, give excuses, make assumptions, ignore relevant facts, ignore logic, ignore reason, conflate, downplay, make ad hominem attacks, insult and generally do anything it takes to take the spotlight off the holes in your own narrative. Not once have you actually said that the destruction of personal property is wrong.

Rittenhouse murdered people.

That has yet to be determined. He claims self defense and I'm inclined to believe him because the video clearly shows people chasing him, assaulting and tackling him.

Having said that, rather than make a summary judgment based on less than all the facts (as you clearly have a talent for) I will await the results of the trial.

The thug cops murdered people.

And? I fail to see how this justifies burning a city.

The real problem, people like you and Mormon Bob consider white property more important than black lives.

Um, no. That is just your penchant for conflation, exaggeration and moral posturing talking. You ought to know by now that these cheap tactics do not work on me.

If they hadn't unjustly destroyed property in response to the unjust killing of a black man, I just might be standing beside you protesting. But alas, that is not the case. As I said, you think injustice is the proper response to injustice.

And then you scratch your big monkey craniums and wonder why you have riots.

Rioters destroy property of innocent people with impunity and inaction and tacit approval of the city government and then you scratch your big monkey craniums and wonder why you have people like Rittenhouse showing up armed.

You are aware of the fact that protesters brought guns and other weapons to the CHAZ, right? Are you also aware of the Antifa thug killing the Trump supporter? Were you equally critical of that guy? Did you mention it or condemn it at all or did you not give it a second thought? I'm betting you did none of those things.

Since the Feds murdered that guy before we ever heard his side of the story, I guess we'll never know. Frankly, it sounded more like an execution than an arrest.

I've no doubt that this is exactly what you think. But you would have thought this no matter what went down.

Anything having to do with Trump, Trump supporters, whites, cops or rich people, you always assume the worst, most sinister motives. You, my friend, are a bitter, vindictive soul.

Also, you're quick to chalk up the riots to pent up frustration over lack of action on police reforms and you excuse it for that reason and say it was inevitable. Well, the Kyle Rittenhouse case is the exact same thing but in the other direction. Rittenhouse was there to help protect a business from rioters. Ask me why. Because of the frustration of business owners at the inaction of the city and state to do anything about the destruction. If the riots were inevitable then any response to that is inevitable.

Rittenhouse was a high-school dropout with a long history of violence. He's a little piece of shit who was always going to end up hurting someone.

George Floyd had a history of violence too. So did Jacob Blake for that matter. So what? Besides, one video of one altercation hardly counts as "a long history of violence".

Your predilection for hyperbole and exaggeration knows no bounds.

Their responses to evidence and links are irrelevant. It is your duty when you make a claim to support it.

Uh, no, I'm only posting here for my own entertainment... If a link interests me, I'll post it.

It doesn't matter that you're only here for entertainment. You make a claim, you back it up. If you don't, you are viewed as an internet troll with zero integrity. Which is just what you have proven yourself to be.

Most here don't take you seriously for that reason. That and for your hypocrisy, your juvenile debate style of ad hominem attacks and your language that serves no other purpose than to provoke your opponent. I've said it before and I'll say it again: You are completely useless.

I really don't need to post "proof" of Trump's racism, that's been well established.

Given that people like you think outdoor camping is a sign of white supremacy, that's not saying much.

Yesterday he was in White minnesota telling the rednecks about their "good genes" and about how he's blocking more black refugees from Somalia. Not posting a link to that, either.

And I'm more or less done with you. MOving on to making fun of Mormon Bob.

And the hypocrisy and insults were working so well.
One thing people are missing is that a lot of businesses in black neighborhoods don't have insurance because it's prohibitively expensive because insurance companies have seen this pattern in the past so they charge very high rates and very high deductibles to minimize their losses the next time there are riots. A lot of stores in riot areas never open back up and the major chains refuse to open stores in those areas.

Not just in black neighborhoods. MOST small businesses when they first start out don't have insurance like that. That comes later after they find out if they have a long haul business or not. But you are right, in a high degree of failure due to crime, it's difficult to get affordable insurance.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

*Whoosh* Right over your head.

Not all protesters are rioters BUT, all rioters are protesters.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.
Name 3 right wingers that have been arrested at the riots.

Name 3 left winger that have been arrested for riots. These aren't directly connected to any side. They are there to antagonize or get their Christmas Looting done early.

Here are the names of 59 of them arrested in Portland:

UPDATE: 59 Arrested During Riot (Photo)

And let's look at all the charges. Very minor, certainly not Looting and Rioting. Mostly interfering with the Police. These were none of the Looters and Rioters you keep harping about. The ones burning, stomping and looting are NEVER arrested as they are organized and know exactly where the cops and Guards are and make sure that they are doing their felonies where they aren't. Those are the ones that needs to be arrested in a bad way.

That wasn't what you asked for. You asked for three names of 3 "left wingers" arrested for riots. You didn't say anything about looting.

That said, almost all the names on this list have "Riot" in the list of charges.

Now, if you want names of protesters arrested for looting, the link below has a list of yet another fifty protesters in Boston being arrested for looting during the earlier protests in June:

Boston police release names, charges for 53 people arrested following protests

Your definition of Rioting is mighty slim.

I'm not the one who arrested them for rioting. If you have a problem with how "Riot" is defined, take it up with the people who arrested and charged them.

If a person sits down and refuses to move, that's just cause for a cop to arrest them for resisting but that's not rioting. But to you, that's rioting because it fits your own ends. If a person refuses to move back, that's grounds to call them rioters to you as well. Yes, that's grounds for the cuffs to go on but that's not cooperating with the Police, not rioting. Here is rioting and these people were NOT arrested. The community is made up of over 50% African American and the only problem they had was ONE slashed police tire and the Protesters ran off the ones that slashed the tire. Welcome to Newark, NJ. the Largest City in NJ..

There are a lot off reasons why Newark is different. But it has a lot to do with the cooperation between the community, police and the Federal Government put forward by an Obama EO in 2016 that Trump has ignored.

Irrelevant. I never gave you any indication whatsoever what I think constitutes rioting. You asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting. I gave you fifty nine. You then crawfished and said you were talking about looting so I gave you fifty arrested for looting. Now you're crawfishing again, talking about how relatively mild Newark protests were when no one said anything about Newark; and trying to define "Riot" on your own terms.

Your definition of Rioting also means those that refuse to budge and sit and have to be dragged off which make up most of your list. Or not much more than that. That's not Rioting yet you accept it as such.

Again, I never gave you any indication as to what I think constitutes rioting. And again, you asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting so you got fifty nine. Take it up with those who arrested and charged them.

If you wanted the names of three left wingers who were arrested for, or guilty of, specific acts then you should have specified them. At the very least you should have clearly defined what you meant by "Rioting".

Also, the fifty people in the second list I gave you were arrested for looting. On top of that, the link below tells of eighteen arrests in Portland in July for arson and property damage:

18 arrested in Portland for alleged arson, property damage, assaults on police

Yet MOST of the real Rioters are never arrested because they know exactly where the cops are and burn, loot, etc. and aren't even from the local area. And if you watched the clip I provided you would see that 4 of the arrested real Rioters were from White Supremists groups that were there to just keep things stirred up. These people are the hardest to catch because they are well organized.

As I just proved above, many "real" rioters have been arrested for looting, arson and property damage. Say what you will about white supremacist groups but the uncomfortable fact is, left wingers have been involved in the looting and burning from the beginning, regardless of whether white supremacists instigated it or not.

You need to spend more time in going after the real criminals who are actually there to just keep the fires burning.

I don't need to spend more time doing anything - I'm not the one going after these people. And as has been pointed out already, the real criminals are being arrested. The uncomfortable truth you seem incapable of accepting is that most of them are left wingers.

But instead, you go after the peaceful protesters. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity says you must so you do. We understand.

Why would I go after peaceful protesters? The peaceful protesters are not the ones looting and burning.

I have no problem with protesters who obey the law. Do it the right way: Apply for a permit to march or protest and then assemble in the designated area on the designated date and time and march or protest without blocking traffic, looting, burning or committing any other illegal activity. If they do it this way then they can shout until blood comes out of their ears for all I care.

You've been given everything you asked for: left wingers arrested for rioting, looting and arson. So how are you going to redefine "Riot" now, making purses out of calf leather during a full moon?

Once again, comrade, I can recognize a paid poster. How is the weather in Moscow.

^ That has to be the lamest tactic ive seen. Pretending people are paid by Russia to make posts is just plain dumb. You should be embarrassed.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.

Name 3 left winger that have been arrested for riots. These aren't directly connected to any side. They are there to antagonize or get their Christmas Looting done early.

And let's look at all the charges. Very minor, certainly not Looting and Rioting. Mostly interfering with the Police. These were none of the Looters and Rioters you keep harping about. The ones burning, stomping and looting are NEVER arrested as they are organized and know exactly where the cops and Guards are and make sure that they are doing their felonies where they aren't. Those are the ones that needs to be arrested in a bad way.

That wasn't what you asked for. You asked for three names of 3 "left wingers" arrested for riots. You didn't say anything about looting.

That said, almost all the names on this list have "Riot" in the list of charges.

Now, if you want names of protesters arrested for looting, the link below has a list of yet another fifty protesters in Boston being arrested for looting during the earlier protests in June:

I'm not the one who arrested them for rioting. If you have a problem with how "Riot" is defined, take it up with the people who arrested and charged them.

If a person sits down and refuses to move, that's just cause for a cop to arrest them for resisting but that's not rioting. But to you, that's rioting because it fits your own ends. If a person refuses to move back, that's grounds to call them rioters to you as well. Yes, that's grounds for the cuffs to go on but that's not cooperating with the Police, not rioting. Here is rioting and these people were NOT arrested. The community is made up of over 50% African American and the only problem they had was ONE slashed police tire and the Protesters ran off the ones that slashed the tire. Welcome to Newark, NJ. the Largest City in NJ..

There are a lot off reasons why Newark is different. But it has a lot to do with the cooperation between the community, police and the Federal Government put forward by an Obama EO in 2016 that Trump has ignored.

Irrelevant. I never gave you any indication whatsoever what I think constitutes rioting. You asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting. I gave you fifty nine. You then crawfished and said you were talking about looting so I gave you fifty arrested for looting. Now you're crawfishing again, talking about how relatively mild Newark protests were when no one said anything about Newark; and trying to define "Riot" on your own terms.

Your definition of Rioting also means those that refuse to budge and sit and have to be dragged off which make up most of your list. Or not much more than that. That's not Rioting yet you accept it as such.

Again, I never gave you any indication as to what I think constitutes rioting. And again, you asked for the names of three left wingers arrested for rioting so you got fifty nine. Take it up with those who arrested and charged them.

If you wanted the names of three left wingers who were arrested for, or guilty of, specific acts then you should have specified them. At the very least you should have clearly defined what you meant by "Rioting".

Also, the fifty people in the second list I gave you were arrested for looting. On top of that, the link below tells of eighteen arrests in Portland in July for arson and property damage:

Yet MOST of the real Rioters are never arrested because they know exactly where the cops are and burn, loot, etc. and aren't even from the local area. And if you watched the clip I provided you would see that 4 of the arrested real Rioters were from White Supremists groups that were there to just keep things stirred up. These people are the hardest to catch because they are well organized.

As I just proved above, many "real" rioters have been arrested for looting, arson and property damage. Say what you will about white supremacist groups but the uncomfortable fact is, left wingers have been involved in the looting and burning from the beginning, regardless of whether white supremacists instigated it or not.

You need to spend more time in going after the real criminals who are actually there to just keep the fires burning.

I don't need to spend more time doing anything - I'm not the one going after these people. And as has been pointed out already, the real criminals are being arrested. The uncomfortable truth you seem incapable of accepting is that most of them are left wingers.

But instead, you go after the peaceful protesters. Yah, I know, your Orange Deity says you must so you do. We understand.

Why would I go after peaceful protesters? The peaceful protesters are not the ones looting and burning.

I have no problem with protesters who obey the law. Do it the right way: Apply for a permit to march or protest and then assemble in the designated area on the designated date and time and march or protest without blocking traffic, looting, burning or committing any other illegal activity. If they do it this way then they can shout until blood comes out of their ears for all I care.

You've been given everything you asked for: left wingers arrested for rioting, looting and arson. So how are you going to redefine "Riot" now, making purses out of calf leather during a full moon?

Once again, comrade, I can recognize a paid poster. How is the weather in Moscow.

^ That has to be the lamest tactic ive seen. Pretending people are paid by Russia to make posts is just plain dumb. You should be embarrassed.

Trolls don't embarrass easy.

You.

Well, Ivan, the closer we get to the election, the more of you will be posting.

You.

Well, Ivan, the closer we get to the election, the more of you will be posting.

Bro, youre corny and a weak debator.

You.

And there you have it folks.

You.

Looks like he melts down when his lies are challenged.

You.

This cat is obviously in way over his head.

You.

My drink of choice is Coors, Gin and Kentucky Whiskey. Yours is Russian Vodka.

You.

My drink of choice is Coors, Gin and Kentucky Whiskey. Yours is Russian Vodka.

Gotta love it.

And yet another lie. I have never made excuses for unjustified cop shootings. What I say, and have said from the beginning, is that we should reserve final judgment until more details come to light or after a trial. Too often people start rioting right away only to find out the shooting was justified after all.

Uh, yeah, here's the problem with that. The system doesn't do a very good job of holding these guys accountable UNLESS you threaten a riot. You can count the number of cops sent to prison for police brutality on one hand. And when they are punished, they get pretty minimal sentences, and they are quickly released because the prisons don't want them, protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.

Making excuses for looters and burners?

Excuses, no. But it's kind of like if you kick your dog every day, and I tell you not to to that, and one day he rips your face off. I told you not to do that.

Another lie. I never said or considered Kaepernick a monster. Arrogant, entitled asshole, maybe. But not monster.

you kind of proved my point. You had a bigger problem with him taking a knee than cops shooting people.

When you protest and advocate for police accountability and then there's a shooting and you assume murder right off the bat, you're not interested in accountability. When there is an investigation to ascertain accountability just as you marched for and the shooting is deemed justified and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability. When the officer is charged and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability. When there is a trial and the officer is acquitted and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability

When some Klansman lynches a black child, and he's acquitted by an all white jury, that's not accountability. The problem is, we don't have a lot of faith in investigations and trials being conducted by the same people who are involved in the underlying offense. What should be done is to have a seperate organization that investigates and prosecutes these incidents. That is exactly what happened in the Van Dyke trial. After the CPD and the Cook County States Attorney tried to cover the whole thing up, they appointed a special prosecutor. They had a trial, which took FOUR YEARS to get to a verdict. (Again, this was a case where they had the whole fucking thing on tape and there was very little question as to what happened.) After the Jury found him guilty on multiple counts, the judge decided to give him the most minimal sentence he could. The other three cops who were put on trial were acquitted in a bench trial by a politically connected judge.

And this was a more successful version of "accountability"

A very large quantity of evil happens in the world, the overwhelming vast majority of it outside of my awareness, and of that which does come to my notice, the vast majority is far outside of my ability to do anything about it other than complain.

yet, you seem to spend a lot of time complaining about minor evil committed by poor black people and not so much about major league evil committed by affluent white people.

I've never heard of this particular piece of @shit before, and if the story is as reported here, then yes, I am angry about it. The other @shit of @shit who unworthily served as a judge, and gave this piece of @shit a suspended sentence, is as good as a willing and knowing accessory to his crime, and they both belong in prison. I'd be all for putting them both in the general population, and letting it be well-known among their fellow inmates what they did. Even most subhuman criminal pieces of @shit have some standards, and in cases like this, it often takes their kind to do the sort of justice that our formal system is just too unfortunately civilized to mete out.

Okay, Mormon Bob, but the point was, this rich white person committed an awful crime... and you guys aren't spending as much time bitching about that as you spend bitched about someone who stole a wide-screen during a riot.

You're trying to make it about race, when it has nothing to do with race. The piece of @shit in question didn't get off easy because he's white; he got off easy because he's wealthy and well-connected. His fate probably would have been the same if he was black, and was otherwise just as wealthy and well-connected;

But that's the point, Mormon Bob. We are a racist country and black folks don't have wealth or connections. The difference is that how the system treats people from birth to death differs largely based on their race, and it's been that way for generations.

You'd have to wonder, if every defendent got a "Dream Team" of lawyers, instead of poor black people getting stuck with a Public Defender in a hurry to cop a plea to get this off his desk, would we see the same level of justice. I think not.

just as Rodney “Piñata” King's fate would surely have been the same if he was white, but was otherwise the same piece of criminal @shit, of the same socioeconomic status, who made exactly the same choices. It's probably relevant to point out the way in which The Piñata died cared nothing for his race, just that he was a burned-out drug addict, drowning in a swimming pool, in exactly the same way that he would have died if he was white, and had made the same choices.

King's addictions were at least in part due to the lifetime of pain he felt after his severe beating, which included his eye socket being shattered. But let's make jokes about him being a Piñata, because that's totally what Jesus would do. Tell us again what a "Good Christian" you are.

I give King some credit, because he called for calm after the riots started in 1992.... If he was what you say he was, he could have said, "Not my problem." Instead, he called for calm with his famous "Can't we all just get along".

Well, apparently we can't. it's been nearly 30 years, we are still dealing with the same problems, but worse.

I don’t blame Trump for the pandemic nor the economy resulting by governors needing to shut businesses during the pandemic and I am surprised at how well the economy has been rebounding from the initial shutdown of the pandemic.

Yeah, you guys live in your own little world. The economy is shit right now... It won't get better for years. That the burger flippers are back to work, doesn't really show improvement.

60% of gun deaths are suicides, if a person is going to commit suicide, they will find away. A friend of ours had his guns taken away and instead he hung himself. Not sure why you keep saying “you guys”, I don’t and won’t own a gun, not my deal.

Yet, you guys don't call for tougher gun laws, and you make excuses for the gun carnage that happens. Point is, if we banned guns, we wouldn't stop all murders and suicides, but we'd have a lot less of them.

I do agree Trump has not helped with the riots and he needs to be more vocal about ending them and needs to get off Twitter. He has been that way for his whole life and that’s why I couldn’t vote for him. No leader left or right has done anything to diffuse the riots. Interesting that you object to some innocent people dying and not other innocent people dying. To me it all is disturbing.

Naw,man, what's disturbing is that you guys are holding up these folks who've been killed in riots (some of them by police) as the worst thing ever. I see them as a byproduct of Trump's failures. He failed on the Virus, he failed on the economy, he failed to calm things down after the riots started.

I see them as the same problem- the inability of Trump and his Republican Cronies to solve problems or set the correct priorities.

When some Klansman lynches a black child, and he's acquitted by an all white jury, that's not accountability.

When is the last time that anyone who could accurately be described as a “Klansman” lynched anyone, and got away with it?

As far as I know, the last verifiable KKK lynching occurred in 1981, and the legal aftermath of that pretty much brought about the end of any meaningful existence for what was left of the Ku Klux Klan. One of the perpetrators was put to death for his part in the crime, another is serving a life-without-parole sentence in prison.

When the mother of the victim won a wrongful death lawsuit against the Ku Klux Klan, the only asset that could be identified as belonging to the KKK was an old warehouse, which the KKK had been using as it's “national headquarters”. That warehouse was seized, sold, and the proceeds given to the victim's mother; and with that, the KKK ceased, once and for all, to have any meaningful existence.

All that has ever existed since then, under any variation of the Ku Klux Klan name, are a handful of tiny organizations, having no connection to one another, making dubious claims about any connections to the original organization.

For all intents and purposes, the Ku Klux Klan is dead, extinct, except as a fictitious bogyman often invoked by members of the same party that created and supported the Ku Klux Klan. The AntiFa/Black Lies Matter/Occupy Wall Street, etc. movements are the closest thing that now exists to any modern counterpart to the Ku Klux Klan; created and supported by the same party that created and supported the KKK, for the same purposes.

When is the last time that anyone who could accurately be described as a “Klansman” lynched anyone, and got away with it?

As far as I know, the last verifiable KKK lynching occurred in 1981, and the legal aftermath of that pretty much brought about the end of any meaningful existence for what was left of the Ku Klux Klan. One of the perpetrators was put to death for his part in the crime, another is serving a life-without-parole sentence in prison.

You missed the point entirely, didn't you? The point was, far too recently, within my lifetime, it was still common for Klansmen to lynch people and get away with it.

Now cops lynch people and get away with it.

The AntiFa/Black Lies Matter/Occupy Wall Street, etc. movements are the closest thing that now exists to any modern counterpart to the Ku Klux Klan; created and supported by the same party that created and supported the KKK, for the same purposes.

Mormon Bob, you keep getting excited like that, you'll soil your magic underwear.

yet, you seem to spend a lot of time complaining about minor evil committed by poor black people and not so much about major league evil committed by affluent white people.

And being the racist that you are, you're the one who keeps on insisting that it's about race, rather than about affluence or behavior or the choices that one makes and the consequences thereof.

Okay, Mormon Bob, but the point was, this rich white person committed an awful crime... and you guys aren't spending as much time bitching about that as you spend bitched about someone who stole a wide-screen during a riot.

At least I'm not making an absurd attempt at a tu quoque argument by insisting that because some people get away with some crimes, that other people, committing other crimes, also ought to get away with it.

What you cannot get away with, is that to the core, if you're not actually a criminal yourself, you are certainly more sympathetic to criminals than you are to human beings, and you consistently take the side of criminals against that of human beings. I do not think that anyone needs to know any more than this about you, to accurately judge your character. You are, undeniably, a subhuman criminal in spirit, if not in actual behavior. And at this point, I have to call bullshit on any claim that you're not an actual, literal criminal, who goes and and commits actual acts of theft, destruction, and violence against others. No decent, law-abiding human being would ever defend subhuman criminal filth, as staunchly and consistently as you do.

But that's the point, Mormon Bob. We are a racist country and black folks don't have wealth or connections. The difference is that how the system treats people from birth to death differs largely based on their race, and it's been that way for generations.

You'd have to wonder, if every defendent [sic] got a "Dream Team" of lawyers, instead of poor black people getting stuck with a Public Defender in a hurry to cop a plea to get this off his desk, would we see the same level of justice. I think not.

You do realize, don't you, that the term “Dream Team”, as you are using it, referred originally to a collection of lawyers that were assembled to defend a black man, who was accused of a terrible double-murder, of which he was ultimately acquitted? Many people, to this day, believe that he did, in fact, commit that murder, and that he got Away with it largely because he was wealthy and well-connected. This was the same case that also gave us the term “Race Card”.

King's addictions were at least in part due to the lifetime of pain he felt after his severe beating, which included his eye socket being shattered. But let's make jokes about him being a Piñata, because that's totally what Jesus would do. Tell us again what a "Good Christian" you are.

That must have been some beating, to have such powerful effects as to manifest retroactively, turning him into a drug addict and a criminal long before it actually happened.

But now, we're flirting with a classic time-travel paradox. If it was the beating that turned him retroactively into a criminal, which led to him getting into a fight with the police who kicked his ass, then the beating turned out to be its own cause. Sane people want to blame the Piñata for his own bad choices, and the consequences that he brought on himself, while your kind want to blame the police for oppressing a poor criminal instead of just allowing him to run amok.

But if you're right about his beating having turned him into a criminal, then the paradox would be unbreakable. Along this line, he was predestined to get his ass-kicked, and as an immutable consequences of that ass-kicking, to follow the path that led him right back into that ass-kicking. By this line, nobody was responsible for what happened; the predestination paradox dictated that that was what was going to happen, and nothing could change it.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back