MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Seattle, Portland LA, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Richmond, Des Moines, Houston, Denver, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Eugene, Oakland, to name a few cities where riots took place.

So you named 20 cities, how many cities are there in this country?

How many cities does it take before looting and burning is considered wrong?

One.

How many police killings does it take before you consider it wrong?

You silly fool. The police killed NINE under questionable circumstances. You idiots have managed to murder over 30 and cause 2 billion in damage. Much of that to innocent black owned businesses.

How fucking moronic can you be.

Come on Westwall I expected more from you than cheap vulgarities, but I guess when you are a idiot what else should I expect.

He gave you facts as well. 30 deaths, 2 billion in damage and much of it to innocent blacks and you can’t defend it.

Give me a link to back up those so called facts.

93% of the protesting is PEACEFUL and how many cities have we seen rioting or looting in? 3 at the most, but if you listen to these right wings fools who are spreading propaganda you would think this is happening from coast to coast. What has Trump done to bring calm to America? Not a damn thing, he is fanning the flames of hate and chaos.

Seattle, Portland LA, Bakersfield, Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York City, St. Louis, San Jose, Detroit, Dallas, Austin, Minneapolis, Chicago, Phoenix, Richmond, Des Moines, Houston, Denver, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Eugene, Oakland, to name a few cities where riots took place.

So you named 20 cities, how many cities are there in this country?

How many cities does it take before looting and burning is considered wrong?

One.

How many police killings does it take before you consider it wrong?

You silly fool. The police killed NINE under questionable circumstances. You idiots have managed to murder over 30 and cause 2 billion in damage. Much of that to innocent black owned businesses.

How fucking moronic can you be.

Come on Westwall I expected more from you than cheap vulgarities, but I guess when you are a idiot what else should I expect.

You offer nothing but lies so of course you are going to get vulgarities. Now, answer the question.

Lies, you're a Trump Humper that should come natural as much as your idol lies.

Thanks for again proving me right. The left won’t distance themselves from the violence and the rioters. Keep supporting the violence as more people die.

Let's get real here, buddy.

200,000 Americans have died of Trump Plague.
39,000 Americans die every year due to gun violence, but we don't change our gun laws.

You guys really think we should be upset that a few dozen people have been killed in riots? I mean, it's tragic and all that Trump has encouraged the violence instead of calling for calm or addressing the underlying complaints, but to put it another way.

1600774102961.png

No, Mormon Bob, what made him famous was four racist cops beat him mercilessly. Only a racist would look at that film and make Piñata jokes. You know, the kind of awful person who belongs to a racist cult that thinks dark skin is a curse from God.

Only a racist tries to make things about race, that have nothing to do with race.

Rodney “Piñata” King was a piece of shit. His being a piece of shit had nothing to do with the color of his skin, but with his behavior and choices. If he'd been white, and made the same choices that he did, he'dd surely have experienced pretty much the same consequences.

Of curse, you're a piece of shit, too. You openly take the side of subhuman criminal filth, against that of actual human beings. That says everything that anyone needs to know about you.

Only a racist tries to make things about race, that have nothing to do with race.

Rodney “Piñata” King was a piece of shit. His being a piece of shit had nothing to do with the color of his skin, but with his behavior and choices. If he'd been white, and made the same choices that he did, he'dd surely have experienced pretty much the same consequences.

Actually, no, he wouldn't have.

I bring you- The AFFLUENZA TEEN - someone who unlike King, actually KILLED four people and injured 9 others in a DUI related incident.

His family argued that because he was sooo affluent, he had no ability to appreciate that what he did was wrong. He got less than two years in jail.

Of curse, you're a piece of shit, too. You openly take the side of subhuman criminal filth, against that of actual human beings. That says everything that anyone needs to know about you.

Again, when Ethan Couch is treated like Rodney King, then I will take your protests about who is "criminal filth" more seriously.

Hey, Mormon Bob, here's another case of "Criminal Filth" you haven't gotten angry about.

Richards is the son of Robert H. Richards III and Mariana, daughter of Mariana DuPont Stillman.[2] He lives in Delaware, and owns three homes, located in Greenville and North Shores.[3] He married Tracy Richards, but they later divorced.[4]

In 2009, he entered a guilty plea and was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter,[1][5][6][7][8][9] after the girl reported the abuse to her grandmother.[4] Instead of serving out his eight-year prison sentence, the sentencing order signed by Delaware Superior Court Judge Jan R. Jurden said that the "defendant will not fare well" in prison and thus the eight-year sentence was suspended.[5][7][9][10] Delaware Public Defender Brendan J. O'Neill expressed surprise that Jurden would use such a rationale to avoid sending Richards to prison.[5][7]

You mean the guy who was being railroaded at the urging of trash like you? To the point he got so demoralized he killed himself rather than suffer any more abuse from garbage people like you?
That the guy you mean?
The one who did absolutely nothing wrong?

He murdered someone. A grand jury said so.

We need to railroad a few more racists, then you all might finally get the point.
No he didn't.

And no, they didn't.

Notice that most on the right distance themselves from the right protesters while the left...

Really? I'm waiting for you guys to denounce Kyle Rittenhouse instead of making him a hero.

Why? He defended himself from convicted violent scumbags. He did nothing wrong, well, other than kill a couple of your buddies.
Nothing wrong with that.
You attack a guy with a gun, you're supposed to get shot until you stop it.

Nothing to do with race.

It's just a simple fact, that what made Rodney King famous in the first place was his impersonation of a piñata.

Funny thing is that you're the one who is always trying to make everything about race, and yet you're also the one accusing others of racism for saying things that have nothing at all to do with race. I think it is quiet clear enough who is the genuine racist, here.

No, Mormon Bob, what made him famous was four racist cops beat him mercilessly. Only a racist would look at that film and make Piñata jokes. You know, the kind of awful person who belongs to a racist cult that thinks dark skin is a curse from God.

Have I given you the impression that I'm okay with police killings?

Yes, frankly you have, given you are always making excuses for them.

And yet another lie. I have never made excuses for unjustified cop shootings. What I say, and have said from the beginning, is that we should reserve final judgment until more details come to light or after a trial. Too often people start rioting right away only to find out the shooting was justified after all.

You, on the other hand, are the one who always assumes the cop is racist and committed murder.

I would ask you to prove it but I know you're too much of a lazy troll to bother.

But to answer your question: One. That is, if it's actually unjustified. But no one ever waits to find out if it was justified or not before turning and running to the nearest Target to start looting.

Maybe because no one trusts the system at this point to hold anyone accountable.

Making excuses for looters and burners?

Again, black folks asked NICELY for police reform and accountability for 10 years... Colin took a knee and you thought he was a monster.

Another lie. I never said or considered Kaepernick a monster. Arrogant, entitled asshole, maybe. But not monster.

Now, suddenly you care about accountability when they are threatening to loot your stuff?

Well, yes. I mean, it's not the cops that are doing the looting after all.

I find it ironic and hypocritical when you, of all people, talk about accountability. You and they don't want accountability, you want revenge and retribution.

When you protest and advocate for police accountability and then there's a shooting and you assume murder right off the bat, you're not interested in accountability. When there is an investigation to ascertain accountability just as you marched for and the shooting is deemed justified and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability. When the officer is charged and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability. When there is a trial and the officer is acquitted and you riot anyway, you're not interested in accountability

A lot of them are probably thinking, "We should have started looting 10 years ago."

No doubt many of them wish they had. Nothing says accountability like a free microwave.

Thanks for again proving me right. The left won’t distance themselves from the violence and the rioters. Keep supporting the violence as more people die.

Let's get real here, buddy.

200,000 Americans have died of Trump Plague.
39,000 Americans die every year due to gun violence, but we don't change our gun laws.

You guys really think we should be upset that a few dozen people have been killed in riots? I mean, it's tragic and all that Trump has encouraged the violence instead of calling for calm or addressing the underlying complaints, but to put it another way.

View attachment 391646

I don’t blame Trump for the pandemic nor the economy resulting by governors needing to shut businesses during the pandemic and I am surprised at how well the economy has been rebounding from the initial shutdown of the pandemic. 60% of gun deaths are suicides, if a person is going to commit suicide, they will find away. A friend of ours had his guns taken away and instead he hung himself. Not sure why you keep saying “you guys”, I don’t and won’t own a gun, not my deal. I do agree Trump has not helped with the riots and he needs to be more vocal about ending them and needs to get off Twitter. He has been that way for his whole life and that’s why I couldn’t vote for him. No leader left or right has done anything to diffuse the riots. Interesting that you object to some innocent people dying and not other innocent people dying. To me it all is disturbing.

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS:
Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness

___
Want New Laws to Protect Police

Including 84% of Black Voters

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Black Lives Matter, the activist group behind the riots has caused $1 billion in destruction in cities across the country.

Americans are terrified that their community may be next.
So it should not really be a surprise that a majority of likely voters want “Blue Lives Matter” laws to protect police in America.
** 68% of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers.​
** And 84% of blacks are concerned that a shortage of police officers may hurt their communities!​
This may explain President Trump’s inroads with African American voters!
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe there is a war on police in America today and want to make attacks on cops punishable as a hate crime. Blacks worry most that these attacks will make their communities less safe.
~[snip]~
Sixty-eight percent (68%) of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers and reduce public safety where they live, with 44% who are Very Concerned. Thirty percent (30%) don’t share that concern, but that includes only 14% who are Not At All Concerned.​
Whites (63%) are bigger supporters of Blue Lives Matter laws than blacks (52%) and other minority voters (49%). But blacks (84%) are a lot more concerned than whites (66%) and other minorities (70%) about a potential shortage of police officers in their community.​

Comment:
I do not fear the the mob. I fear more the corrupt legal system that would prosecute me for defending myself and my family when they attack me and I blow holes in them for doing so.
How stupid do democrats have to be to see what their party is doing and still vote for them?
Actually Black voters will be the first in line to be destroyed by BLM...They know it, even my neighbor has told me that too. That's why 84% fear these protest being in their name..
Along with the "Turner Diaries", you might also like the fiction series "Forgotten Forbidden America" by Thomas Watson. It is about the Second Civil War and the leaders of the federal government are the Democrats who are delusional.
We support the police.

Unlike you, we do not support the killing of unaermed black people.

Hey, Mormon Bob, here's another case of "Criminal Filth" you haven't gotten angry about.

Richards is the son of Robert H. Richards III and Mariana, daughter of Mariana DuPont Stillman.[2] He lives in Delaware, and owns three homes, located in Greenville and North Shores.[3] He married Tracy Richards, but they later divorced.[4]

In 2009, he entered a guilty plea and was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter,[1][5][6][7][8][9] after the girl reported the abuse to her grandmother.[4] Instead of serving out his eight-year prison sentence, the sentencing order signed by Delaware Superior Court Judge Jan R. Jurden said that the "defendant will not fare well" in prison and thus the eight-year sentence was suspended.[5][7][9][10] Delaware Public Defender Brendan J. O'Neill expressed surprise that Jurden would use such a rationale to avoid sending Richards to prison.[5][7]

A very large quantity of evil happens in the world, the overwhelming vast majority of it outside of my awareness, and of that which does come to my notice, the vast majority is far outside of my ability to do anything about it other than complain.

You seem to be trying to imply that I would defend, or at least tacitly tolerate the subhuman piece of shit who is the subject of your post. With this implication, you appear to be coming awfully close to violating the forum rule against “pedo accusations”.

I've never heard of this particular piece of shit before, and if the story is as reported here, then yes, I am angry about it. The other shit of shit who unworthily served as a judge, and gave this piece of shit a suspended sentence, is as good as a willing and knowing accessory to his crime, and they both belong in prison. I'd be all for putting them both in the general population, and letting it be well-known among their fellow inmates what they did. Even most subhuman criminal pieces of shit have some standards, and in cases like this, it often takes their kind to do the sort of justice that our formal system is just too unfortunately civilized to mete out.

In any case, I acknowledge that there is a disparity in our justice system by social and financial class, and that this is a problem. I don't know what the solution is to it.

You're trying to make it about race, when it has nothing to do with race. The piece of shit in question didn't get off easy because he's white; he got off easy because he's wealthy and well-connected. His fate probably would have been the same if he was black, and was otherwise just as wealthy and well-connected; just as Rodney “Piñata” King's fate would surely have been the same if he was white, but was otherwise the same piece of criminal shit, of the same socioeconomic status, who made exactly the same choices. It's probably relevant to point out the way in which The Piñata died cared nothing for his race, just that he was a burned-out drug addict, drowning in a swimming pool, in exactly the same way that he would have died if he was white, and had made the same choices.

MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS:
Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness

___
Want New Laws to Protect Police

Including 84% of Black Voters

17 Sep 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
For months now Democrats, leftists, antifa and Black Lives Matter mobs have been terrorizing American cities.
Black Lives Matter, the activist group behind the riots has caused $1 billion in destruction in cities across the country.

Americans are terrified that their community may be next.
So it should not really be a surprise that a majority of likely voters want “Blue Lives Matter” laws to protect police in America.
** 68% of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers.​
** And 84% of blacks are concerned that a shortage of police officers may hurt their communities!​
This may explain President Trump’s inroads with African American voters!
Via Rasmussen Reports:
Most voters believe there is a war on police in America today and want to make attacks on cops punishable as a hate crime. Blacks worry most that these attacks will make their communities less safe.
~[snip]~
Sixty-eight percent (68%) of voters are concerned that deadly attacks on the police will lead to a shortage of police officers and reduce public safety where they live, with 44% who are Very Concerned. Thirty percent (30%) don’t share that concern, but that includes only 14% who are Not At All Concerned.​
Whites (63%) are bigger supporters of Blue Lives Matter laws than blacks (52%) and other minority voters (49%). But blacks (84%) are a lot more concerned than whites (66%) and other minorities (70%) about a potential shortage of police officers in their community.​

Comment:
I do not fear the the mob. I fear more the corrupt legal system that would prosecute me for defending myself and my family when they attack me and I blow holes in them for doing so.
How stupid do democrats have to be to see what their party is doing and still vote for them?
Actually Black voters will be the first in line to be destroyed by BLM...They know it, even my neighbor has told me that too. That's why 84% fear these protest being in their name..
Along with the "Turner Diaries", you might also like the fiction series "Forgotten Forbidden America" by Thomas Watson. It is about the Second Civil War and the leaders of the federal government are the Democrats who are delusional.
We support the police.

Unlike you, we do not support the killing of unaermed black people.

Who is we? There are those that are on the left that support defunding the police. That is not supporting the police.

No one supports the killing of unarmed people, regardless of skin color. There are instances where the police need to use deadly force to defend themselves such as the case in Ferguson and other cases. Floyd is a case where it looks like the former cop used excessive force.

Your stereotyping is bigotry and lazy.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

The Protesters are NOT the Looters and Rioters.

On the other hand, the looters and rioters are protesters.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

What gave you the idea that I don't see the peaceful protesters?

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

*Whoosh* Right over your head.

Not all protesters are rioters BUT, all rioters are protesters.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

My "own looters and rioters"? These idiots are not affiliated with me in any way and do not protest or loot on my behalf. What's more, I make no excuses for them like you are doing with "your own looters and rioters".

Something you need to remember: outside agitators or no, these people looted and burned long before anyone else came along. In other words, they never needed agitating in the first place.

In the Riots of the late 60s, the FBI tracked some of the same faces in every one of the riots. Agitators have always been there for at least the last 60 years. They are paid participants. They aren't there for the protest, they are there to stoke the flames. The only real question is who is paying them. They are organized, know exactly where the cops are and where they are not. Protesters don't have that capacity.

So they are paying agitators like George Soros is.

And others on the Rump side. You still don't get it. Both sides don't want it to stop. The Protesters and the Local Governments and People are between a rock and a hard place. But it only stops when the locals say they've had enough.

Read: Institute police reforms now to end the killing of black men or we'll destroy more black businesses.
Personally, I'm against rioting, but when you ignore plaintive pleas for reform for 10 years, and then slap these folks with a plague and a recession that has messed up their lives, don't be really surprised when they happen.

You do realize, don't you,. that the very same side that is guilty of supporting, aiding, and abetting these subhuman pieces of shit who are rioting and looting, is the side that is also guilty of taking what would have been a routine seasonal flu outbreak, hyperbolizing it into a “plague”, and then using it as a pretext to sabotage the economy, creating the recession of which you speak?

All of this comes from only one side of our political spectrum, which then goes on and tries to projecting the blame for it on the opposing side.

This is why your side is about to get massacred in the upcoming election. Mainstream Americans, as a whole, are not nearly s stupid or gullible as your side has been counting on us to be. We see what your side is doing, and we know which way to vote to put an end to it.

And yet the FBI sees the real problem from the White Supremeist that keep stoking the fires. And by reading what you type, you are part of the While Supremist group as well.

Oh grow up. The "You are a racist/white supremacist" accusation is cheap, lazy and stale.

We have BLM protest here with no Rioting because our government and police have made those changes that other cities crave and demand. Our Protests are, largely, symbolic which includes all races, religions, including the Cops and even the Mayor and the City Council. The Looters and Rioters don't come to one of your Protests since they would be quickly arrested and tried and convicted.

Do you think there is a specific group of people comprised of specific individuals who go from protest to protest to loot and riot? I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Since you can't see the peaceful protesters and only see the looters and rioters then you are a Racist Bigoted Party of the Rumper who are trying to use it to get your Orange Deity reelected. Hate to break it to you but the general public sees past your routine.

You.

No, I did not. I gave no indication whatsoever that I am not aware of peaceful protesters. You conflated my remarks about rioters to mean that I view all protesters as rioters which is either blatant dishonesty or blatant poor reading comprehension.

For the record, I do not see all protesters as rioters. However, as I said earlier, all rioters are protesters.

No all Rioters and Looters are NOT protesters. All Protesters are Protesters and all Rioters and Looters are Rioters and Looters. That's like the extreme left saying that all gun owners are murderers.

For the most part, these people don't go to these protests to riot, loot and burn. However, some get caught up and carried away with the amped up emotions in the chaos and lash out. Once the first brick is thrown or the first fire is lit, that's it. More of them get caught up in it and before you know it, there's an entire mob looting and burning who left their homes an hour before with no other intention but to march down the street chanting "Black Lives Matter!".

This is what happens in a mob. I've said it before and I'll say it again: The mob is a mindless, unthinking, ruthless and unpredictable animal with no clear goal but to lash out and destroy and it cares not for who or what is in its path.

Oh, really, then the Unbrella Man was a Protester? He is a White Supremist that was there just to keep the fires burning by breaking windows in local businesses. Funny how you don't include your own looters and rioters.

My "own looters and rioters"? These idiots are not affiliated with me in any way and do not protest or loot on my behalf. What's more, I make no excuses for them like you are doing with "your own looters and rioters".

Something you need to remember: outside agitators or no, these people looted and burned long before anyone else came along. In other words, they never needed agitating in the first place.

In the Riots of the late 60s, the FBI tracked some of the same faces in every one of the riots. Agitators have always been there for at least the last 60 years. They are paid participants. They aren't there for the protest, they are there to stoke the flames. The only real question is who is paying them. They are organized, know exactly where the cops are and where they are not. Protesters don't have that capacity.

So they are paying agitators like George Soros is.

And others on the Rump side. You still don't get it. Both sides don't want it to stop. The Protesters and the Local Governments and People are between a rock and a hard place. But it only stops when the locals say they've had enough.

How can you respond to a post and it has nothing to do with the post you are responding to? I think you are smoking too much.

You.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.
Name 3 right wingers that have been arrested at the riots.

Name 3 left winger that have been arrested for riots. These aren't directly connected to any side. They are there to antagonize or get their Christmas Looting done early.

You.

There are and were other people there contributing to the chaos however the majority, somewhere in the area of 80 plus percent were left wing rioters. So lots of blame, however unfortunately BLM and Antifa seem to be the voices driving these events and therefore people are going to associate the good and bad with them.

Wow, whenever someone pulls a percentage out their ass, that reminds me that 87% of all percentages pulled out of asses are wrong including this one.
Name 3 right wingers that have been arrested at the riots.

Name 3 left winger that have been arrested for riots. These aren't directly connected to any side. They are there to antagonize or get their Christmas Looting done early.

Here are the names of 59 of them arrested in Portland:

UPDATE: 59 Arrested During Riot (Photo)

Forum List

Back