More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

Lies in sharia law non Muslims or Muslims will be both equal under the law like any other law.
You don't have to lie to hate. Just say you hate it and be done with it.

You want to legitimize Shariah law which treats women, gays, minorities, and people of other faiths as subhumans, but you're not a bigot? It's always interesting when the Lefties keep telling us that we have to tolerate intolerant, hateful ideologies.

Interesting how it's the same people who treat gays, women, minorities, and non Christians like shit are the same ones who blather about how Muslims treat other people.

The fact is that some Christians and Jews can be said to be guilty of those same things -albeit not as harsh as the more extreme Islamists-but you're not talking about banning their religious laws are you? That is hypocritical.

The aspects of any religious law that does objective harm to any one is already dealt with by our civil laws, as I have pointed out, and as you and others have ignored. .

As I have also pointed out, banning the law of one religion, or all religions for that matter has first amendment implications, yet something else that you can't deal with.

What exactly would banning Sharia law look like in the real world.? Would they be barred from fasting for Ramadan? From praying to Mecca three times a day?

I already documented that fact that it is not used in our courts. That leaves making it unlawful for Muslims to practice their religion in their homes and Mosques. How do you do that ?
You can't regulate what people do in private unless a criminal act comes to the attention of the authorities an d that is the case whether Sharia law is banned or not.

What do you even know about Sharia law? . Here are some fun facts....Please educate yourself Sharia Law In The USA 101: A Guide To What It Is And Why States Want To Ban It | HuffPost
2. What does Shariah cover?

While often thought of as a legal system, Shariah covers personal and collective spheres of daily life, and has three components – belief, character, and actions. Only a small portion of the “action” component relates to law. In fact, only about 80 of the Quran’s 6,236 verses are about specific legal injunctions.

⦁ The “belief” component of Shariah commands Muslims to believe in God, the angels, prophets, revelation, and other metaphysical and physical aspects of the faith.

⦁ In terms of “character,” Shariah commands Muslims to strive for traits like humility and kindness, and to avoid traits such as lying and pride.

⦁ “Actions” include those relating to God, such as prayer, fasting, and pilgrimage, as well as actions relating to other humans, such as marriage, crime, and business.

. Does Shariah really prescribe harsh punishments like stoning adulterers?

Yes, but many of these punishments have been taken out of context, abrogated, or require a near-impossible level of evidence to be carried out. For someone to be convicted of adultery, for example, there must be four witnesses to the act, which is rare. The Quran also prescribes amputating the hands of thieves, but (and this is often forgotten or unmentioned) not if the thief has repented.

And again.....this could not happen legally here

Here is more: The True Story of Sharia in American Courts

Sharia, or Islamic law, is a complex system of moral codes that governs all aspects of Muslim life. More than simply “law” in the prescriptive sense, it is also the methodology through which Muslims engage with foundational religious texts to search for the divine will. For devout Muslims, Sharia governs everything from the way they eat to how they treat animals and protect the environment, to how they do business, how they marry and how their estate is distributed after death. Although the emergence of the nation-state did away with the premodern methodology of Sharia, its current manifestations are either a source of legislation or actual state law in many Muslim countries

Please tell me again, how the hell do you ban all of that? You people need to give a whole lot more thought to this before continuing your hysterical crusade against Sharia law

You might also want to read this. Give the hate a rest:

Muslim – Christian Cooperation and Unity | WELCOME TO CAREFRONTING – NIGERIA

Muslims hold key to fighting terror | Toronto Star
Your total ignorance of Shariah law has been noted. You just spent a shitload of time justifying a bigoted, intolerant, violent set of Islamic laws. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Shariah should be banned in all Western nations as it is clearly the source of Islamic radicalism, intolerance and violence. Those practicing it should not be allowed to visit or emigrate, and those currently practicing it should be put in jail or deported. Just because some delusional Leftie idiots want to commit national suicide doesn't mean we have to.
My ignorance of Sharia law??!! I was even beginning to think...No, more like hope, that you did not represent the same level of insanity and stupidity as Mudda. Now I'm very disappointed.

I just provided documentation of what it is really about. You in turn go off on an opinionated tirade with nothing to substantiate it. I also detailed the reasons why it is neither practical, useful or even possible to outright ban Sharia, but all that you can do is continue to blather about the evil of Sharia-again offering only an inane and bigoted opinion and nothing more.

By doing some research and presenting facts and logic, I thought that I might be able to make some inroads with you and get you to think more about the ridged and extreme position that you take. What a fool. My work is done here.
I lived in a Muslim country, dickhead. I know exactly what Shariah law does. I have non Muslim friends who have had to bribe a cleric in order to pretend that they converted to Islam, because Muslims are above non Muslims in the eyes of the law, in every way. Shariah is evil, horrific, anti democracy and freedom, and violates basic human rights. But you Libtards defend this barbarism at every turn.

Sharia law incompatible with human rights legislation, Lords say
You call yourself a "practicing Muslim"? What kind of practicing Muslim are you that doesn't know these basic tenements of your filthy Sharia law? Either you are ignorant, or willfully lying to deceive us "Kafir" non believers, which is acceptable according to filthy Shariah law.

Here are two Sharia references about Kafirs:

w59.2 [...] And this clarifies the Koranic verses and hadiths about hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah, Al Walaa wa al Baraa, being unyielding towards the Kafirs, hard against them, and detesting them, while accepting the destiny of Allah Most High inso- far as it is the decree of Allah Mighty and Majestic.

Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.

40:35 They [Kafirs] who dispute the signs [Koran verses] of Allah without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believ- ers [Muslims]. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart.

h8.24 It is not permissible to give zakat [charity] to a Kafir, or to someone whom one is obliged to support such as a wife or family member.

Here are a few of the Koran references:

A Kafir can be mocked—
83:34 On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on brid- al couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?

A Kafir can be beheaded—
47:4 When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly.

A Kafir can be plotted against—
86:15 They plot and scheme against you [Mohammed], and I plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for a while.

A Kafir can be terrorized—

8:12 Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, “I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers!”

A Muslim is not the friend of a Kafir—
3:28 Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other be- lievers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him.

A Kafir is evil—
23:97 And say: Oh my Lord! I seek refuge with You from the suggestions of the evil ones [Kafirs]. And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, from their presence.

A Kafir is disgraced—
37:18 Tell them, “Yes! And you [Kafirs] will be disgraced.”

A Kafir is cursed—
33:60 They [Kafirs] will be cursed, and wherever they are found, they will be seized and murdered. It was Allah’s same practice with those who came before them, and you will find no change in Allah’s ways.

kafirs and people of the book

Muslims tell Christians and Jews that they are special. They are “People of the Book” and are brothers in the Abrahamic faith. But in Islam you are a Christian, if and only if, you believe that Christ was a man who was a prophet of Allah; there is no Trinity; Jesus was not crucified nor resur- rected and that He will return to establish Sharia law. To be a true Jew you must believe that Mohammed is the last in the line of Jewish prophets.

This verse is positive:

5:77 Say: Oh, People of the Book, do not step out of the bounds of truth in your religion, and do not follow the desires of those who have gone wrong and led many astray. They have themselves gone astray from the even way.

Islamic doctrine is dualistic, so there is an opposite view as well. Here is the last verse written about the People of the Book (A later verse abrogates or nullifies an earlier verse. See page 26.). This is the final word. It calls for Muslims to make war on the People of the Book who do not believe in the religion of truth, Islam.

sharia law for the non-muslim

9:29 Make war on those who have received the Scriptures [Jews and Chris- tians] but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya] and they are humiliated.

The sentence “They do not forbid...” means that they do not accept Sharia law; “until they submit” means to submit to Sharia law. Christians and Jews who do not accept Mohammed as the final prophet are Kafirs.

Muslims pray five times a day and the opening prayer always includes: Koran 1: 7 Not the path of those who anger You [the Jews] nor the path of

those who go astray [the Christians].

language

Since the original Arabic word for unbelievers was Kafir and that is the actual word used in the Koran and Sharia law, that is the word used here for accuracy and precision.

It is very simple: if you don’t believe Mohammed and his Koran, you are a Kafir.

Lot of the verses were revealed to Mushammad peace be upon him. How to deal with the aggression of the pagans of Mecca and they used to be called kafirs because they didn't believe in God. And those verses were for that time for that era and not necessarily can be for any other time.

Here is what god asked us to do:

Koran 60:8

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

You have to understand that when reading the Koran context matters a lot.
And I give money to charity mostly Christian one, and do take care of the homeless and I never think or ask what religion they are or if they are kafirs, as do most my Muslim friends.

Lot of the verses were revealed to Mushammad peace be upon him. How to deal with the aggression of the pagans of Mecca and they used to be called kafirs because they didn't believe in God. And those verses were for that time for that era and not necessarily can be for any other time.

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

And I give money to charity mostly Christian one, and do take care of the homeless and I never think or ask what religion they are or if they are kafirs, as do most my Muslim friends.
And yet, those who call themselves devout Muslims are slaughtering non Muslims, and Muslims that don't belong to their sect. In other words, this faith and its followers have not made the necessary reformations in order for it to coexist in today's modern Western civilization. Your empty words are just that, meaningless. Until such time as this reformation and change occurs, Islam and its code of conduct aka Sharia should be considered a threat to freedom, democracy, national security, and a cancer upon modern civilization.

And yet, those who call themselves devout Muslims are slaughtering non Muslims, and Muslims that don't belong to their sect. In other words, this faith and its followers have not made the necessary reformations in order for it to coexist in today's modern Western civilization. Your empty words are just that, meaningless. Until such time as this reformation and change occurs, Islam and its code of conduct aka Sharia should be considered a threat to freedom, democracy, national security, and a cancer upon modern civilization.
ISIS is not true Islam, in spite of what bullshit you've been devouring.

Says who, you, and semi- practicing Muslim Issa here? Nah...all these Islamist terrorist groups are led by devout Muslim clerics, who have studied and practiced the religion all their lives and profess to be carrying out all their deeds according to the tenements of true Islam. You can't name one Islamist terrorist group that isn't led by one or more religious leaders, and who's followers aren't devout practicing Muslims. Hiding from the truth won't help.

Nope same goes for radical groups of any religion.
Think about it Islam at its peek was the solo power at one point if Islam was what Isis is, the Muslims could've easily wiped out everyone. Even during their reign in Europe, other non Muslims practiced their faiths freely. Jews even fled to Muslim controlled areas after the Christians inquisitions.

I know and listen to lot of religious leaders. They all condemn violence, Isis, and they educated people about the dangers of falling victims in the arms of these groups.
Your hate will not help the lost souls, you'll make it easier for Isis to recruit.

Says who, you, and semi- practicing Muslim Issa here? Nah...all these Islamist terrorist groups are led by devout Muslim clerics, who have studied and practiced the religion all their lives and profess to be carrying out all their deeds according to the tenements of true Islam. You can't name one Islamist terrorist group that isn't led by one or more religious leaders, and who's followers aren't devout practicing Muslims. Hiding from the truth won't help.

No reform needed Islam is clear. No killing innocent lives, no converting others by force, respect non Muslims, abide by the law of the land, help others, ect...

Nope same goes for radical groups of any religion.
Think about it Islam at its peek was the solo power at one point if Islam was what Isis is, the Muslims could've easily wiped out everyone. Even during their reign in Europe, other non Muslims practiced their faiths freely. Jews even fled to Muslim controlled areas after the Christians inquisitions.

Go review history, dipshit. Islam did wipe out everyone. Arab barbarians invaded the Middle East, Far East, Africa, and Southern Europe and shoved their religion, culture, and language down the throats of the people at the point of a sword. After, killing, raping, and looting that is.

No reform needed Islam is clear. No killing innocent lives, no converting others by force, respect non Muslims, abide by the law of the land, help others, ect...

It's also clear that Muslims who call themselves true believers are killing innocents, terrorising, enslaving, raping and looting, all over the world in the name of the faith. Just as Muslims did 1400 years ago. After all, they are trying to re-establish their system of Islamic Caliphates.

Hmmmm who didn't invade in history.
I wonder who still invading countries and droping bombs till now. And what happened to the millions of Indians? Vietnamese? Afghanis? Iraqis? Syrians? Lybians? Ect...
Hiroshima? Nagasaki? Slavery?

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.
In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups
Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.
People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....
Could you imagine the US having anti-Catholic rallies when all the IRA stuff was going down. It is ignorant, bigoted, hateful and wrong.

America should have had lot more "anti-Catholic" rallies. No Protestants on the Supreme Court. Couple of Jews, rest are Papist.
Via Knights of Malta (ably assisted by Jesuits and Opus Dei) the Vatican runs the CIA
Via information control the CIA has been directing USA for 7 decades.

WiPSofz.png

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....

Maybe if they don't want more terror attacks in their countries, they should stop going abroad with bombs and tanks, invading and bombing Muslims.

How many people has the US killed compared to the other way around? Far more US soldiers have died in Iraq than US citizens died in the US to terrorist attacks. Go figure.

[…]

Maybe if they don't want more terror attacks in their countries, they should stop going abroad with bombs and tanks, invading and bombing Muslims.

How many people has the US killed compared to the other way around? Far more US soldiers have died in Iraq than US citizens died in the US to terrorist attacks. Go figure.
Ever studied something called "history" ? See Islamic invasion of India .....
ALL the land now deemed belonging to Islam was taken by conquering displacing the previous culture.

[…]

ALL the land now deemed belonging to Islam was taken by conquering displacing the previous culture.

Yes, ever studied history? You'll see that the land they took was taken by the people who the took it from, and the people that they took it from, took it from people who had taken it from people before that.

So what's your point here?

[…]

The most glaring thing about the far right and their ideas about Islam is that they are almost completely ignorant of modern day Muslim societies and cultures. The ideas of what Muslim reality is, which areposted on this thread from right wingers depict what they think they know, what they have been told by right wing radio and television hosts such as Rush Limbaugh and Alex Jones, the kings of crazy misinformation.

The right wing posters here are ignorant of the reality of modern day Islam in most places for most people, but when they are presented with the truth, they refuse to believe it because it doesn't suit their need to hate Muslims. These RWs are simple minded and stupid.

[…]

Which is also true for almost every single current day country and culture.

[…]

Could you imagine the US having anti-Catholic rallies when all the IRA stuff was going down. It is ignorant, bigoted, hateful and wrong.

America should have had lot more "anti-Catholic" rallies. No Protestants on the Supreme Court. Couple of Jews, rest are Papist.
Via Knights of Malta (ably assisted by Jesuits and Opus Dei) the Vatican runs the CIA
Via information control the CIA has been directing USA for 7 decades.

WiPSofz.png

Oh wow, an anti-Catholic Jew named Bernstein upset that the Catholic Vatican had supported the fall of Communism.

[…]

I can't imagine why, either. muslims just want to be left alone to convert everyone to islam, and kill those who won't.
I have lived in Muslim countries for 10 years and no one has ever tried to convert me, never even alluding to it, and generally showing only respect for me and my coming from a Christian culture. Go figure.

A couple of decades ago, the POPE led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique finalized their plan:

Cause pretext [9/11] for USA to wage war in and bomb hell out of several nations where Muslims are concentrated.

Force Muslim migration to Europe and USA. This will lead to these “sovereign” nations becoming “failed states”

leading to them becoming provinces of the NWOrder world government we are creating.

Additionally, we “elites” [top level Satanic servants], will see to wide-spread poverty world-wide

inciting mass migration from Africa and South America into all of the “Christendom” [formerly called] “sovereign” nations.

Pope himself will go to Mexican/American border and preach that those who oppose unlimited immigration

[by doing such as building a wall [like around pope’s mansion and estate]] are not “Christian”

[IOW: not saved and cannot be saved until they support unlimited immigration].

We elites will see to it that these host nations are led by our minions who will preach to their “citizens”

that it is their duty to welcome and support the “migrants” even though the migrants despise them and intend to dominate rather than assimilate.

Forum List

Back