More Anti-Muslim Bigotry and Hate from the Far Right

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Anti-Muslim rallies across US denounced by civil rights groups

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

upload_2017-6-10_14-12-59.png

Linda Sarsour’s Muslim Identity Politics Epitomize Feminism’s Hypocrisy

It's not hate , it's your own stupidity. To support women being treated as nothing more than dogs.
It supports women having no freedom
It supports grown men marrying little girls...

Yeah try again with that hate bs.

‘A wave of anti-Muslim rallies planned for almost 30 cities across America on Saturday by far-right activists has drawn sharp criticism from civil rights groups and inspired counter-protests nationwide.

In cities including New York and Chicago, a few dozen “anti-sharia” demonstrators were outnumbered by counter-protesters.
[…]
The rallies have been organized by Act for America, which claims to be protesting about human rights violations but has been deemed an anti-Muslim hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The demonstrations prompted security fears at mosques across the country and come at a time when hate crimes against Muslims are on the rise.’

Such anti-Muslim organizations are as ignorant as they are bigoted, hateful, and wrong.

People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....

[…]

We will never erase bigotry and ignorance. Not in my lifetime at least.

[…]

You are an idiot......plain and simple. You simply do not have the slightest clue and I am not in the mood to educate someone like you that is terminally stupid.

[…]

How is muslim infiltration working out in the U.K??????

[…]

No, I'm sorry you have it all wrong, Johnson! They aren't anti-Muslim, they are anti Sharia-Law rallies, and only a brainless dolt who knows nothing of what Sharia Law is about would post against these rallies. You see, WE ALREADY HAVE A SET OF LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY: CALLED THE CONSTITUTION, that tells us how to live! Sharia Law is wholly incompatible with our society and seeks to SUPPLANT (that means replace) existing law wherever it goes. Under the guise of religion and religious tolerance and diversity, it moves in, gets accepted, then finally takes over. In your case, that would make you a Dhimmi, which on second thought, might not be a bad idea. If you want to immigrate here, fine, but immigrate with the desire to become an American and live by our laws, our values, or just keep moving onto somewhere else.

Saying you are against these rallies is like saying you are all for being invaded. It isn't about religion, dolt, it is about preserving our way of life! But if you like Sharia so much, I'm sure they won't mind you moving to Yemen--- ---just don't bother trying to come back.

Last edited:

[…]

People probably don't want any terror attacks in their country and unlike the OP, remember the tragic events in Nice, Brussels, London, German cities, ....
Could you imagine the US having anti-Catholic rallies when all the IRA stuff was going down. It is ignorant, bigoted, hateful and wrong.

Last edited:

[…]

I can't imagine why, either. muslims just want to be left alone to convert everyone to islam, and kill those who won't.

[…]

yea like the radical Islamists attacked slackjawed goobers in flyover country

[…]

March on baby.....

[…]

If it pisses you off that much, they must be right.

[…]

How is muslim infiltration working out in the U.K??????
----------------------------------------- Tommy likes it . muslims still don't have the power to start throwing homosexuals off high points --- yet !!

It is not hate, nor bigotry, to recognize your enemy. And any group of people who have declared war upon me, mine, and our lawful way of life, who have declared they will use my lawful ways to overcome me, those people are my enemy. The only way to deal with a determined enemy is to obliterate the wherever they raise their camps. Men, women, and children must all be eradicated from my country because they would do the same to me, should I be so stupid as to give them that opportunity.

View attachment 132141

It's not hate , it's your own stupidity. To support women being treated as nothing more than dogs.

Damn, they treat their women as well as they treat dogs?
calais refugee says food for women and dogs - - Yahoo Video Search Results

They enjoy as well as support female mutilation too I believe. That group up in Michigan just got caught doing that. I think there were five women.

It is not hate, nor bigotry, to recognize your enemy. And any group of people who have declared war upon me, mine, and our lawful way of life, who have declared they will use my lawful ways to overcome me, those people are my enemy. The only way to deal with a determined enemy is to obliterate the wherever they raise their camps. Men, women, and children must all be eradicated from my country because they would do the same to me, should I be so stupid as to give them that opportunity.

I'm not sure if this is the one I saw the other day but the point is, this is being done

Michigan doctors charged in genital mutilation case - CNN.com

Name Me one country in the world where you, as a foreign people, can ignore or replace the existing laws of your host country and supplant them with your own.

I won't wait up.

View attachment 132141

Damn, they treat their women as well as they treat dogs?
calais refugee says food for women and dogs - - Yahoo Video Search Results
He actually says he would give the food to a dog and then said for a woman, problem. First of all English is not his first language. He could be saying that bringing that food home to his wife would cause a problem. But you have already decided to paint the whole entire Muslim population after what this man may or may not have said. Keep up the bigotry.

Forum List

Back