What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moochele Bachmann Calls For Violence Against Americans Who Don't Support He

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score
“I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

Last edited:

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
was she asking them to take them on a date to the local steak house or what?

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She wants to date bad guys?

I hear some chicks do like the bad guys.

I never understood that one

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Reaction score
Oh Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

The OP is more STUPID than previously thought if you think that is a 'call to violence'...

God forbid a manager 'takes out' a pitcher... or you 'eliminate the competition' in any sport.... or you talk about a co-worker saying you could 'just kill him' or whatever else...

What a fucking idiot

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
“I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2011

tit for tat?

Is that the excuse?

OP
edthecynic

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Reaction score

The OP is more STUPID than previously thought if you think that is a 'call to violence'...

God forbid a manager 'takes out' a pitcher... or you 'eliminate the competition' in any sport.... or you talk about a co-worker saying you could 'just kill him' or whatever else...

What a fucking idiot
My how the worm turns! :lol:

Last edited:

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

so where's all the fauxrage that the rightwingnuts reserved for anyone who says to take *them* out.

sucks being them.

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Reaction score

What a fucking idiot

Did you post this same thing in the Hoffa thread I wonder?

Jarhead

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I guess I am out of line when I say "this marketing plan will bury the competition"

You guys are so politically correct that you are making it next to impossible to be a real person

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

What a fucking idiot

you know, it isn't a call to violence. but i'd direct your attention to the whinging loons who are crying because a union leader had the temerity to say their heros should be taken out.

after all, it's not like they put cross-hairs in front of anyone's face. :eusa_whistle:

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I guess I am out of line when I say "this marketing plan will bury the competition"

You guys are so politically correct that you are making it next to impossible to be a real person

This isnt about outrage.

Its about the left being butt hurt!

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What a fucking idiot

i think it's pretty funny- if it's the *other side* saying it, then it's just beyond the pale, but if it's *our side*, whichever that happens to be, then y'all are just too fucking sensitive. :lol:

i think that's what he's pointing out here, but i've been wrong before

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score

That's not her complete quote - dumb fuck. You put a period after bad guys when she went onto say

"take out some of these bad guys and replace them with people who listen to you and who love the freedoms that we cherish, that we are never going to give up, because we are the tea party movement."

But keep on being a dishonest fucking liar.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What a fucking idiot
My how the worm turns! :lol:

its just amazing what they will say from one minute to the next huh?

Reaction score

so where's all the fauxrage that the rightwingnuts reserved for anyone who says to take *them* out.

sucks being them.

Let me know when she talks about building an army to go to war against her enemies. Mmmk?

Reaction score

That's not her complete quote - dumb fuck. You put a period after bad guys when she went onto say

"take out some of these bad guys and replace them with people who listen to you and who love the freedoms that we cherish, that we are never going to give up, because we are the tea party movement."

But keep on being a dishonest fucking liar.

EdThePartisanHack has a habit of lying in his 'quotes'.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

right on cue with hate spewed on the correct side without reguard to what the right has been saying for 24 hours.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List