Moochele Bachmann Calls For Violence Against Americans Who Don't Support He

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
“I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2010

Last edited:
was she asking them to take them on a date to the local steak house or what?

She wants to date bad guys?

I hear some chicks do like the bad guys.

I never understood that one

Oh Jesus Christ :rolleyes:

The OP is more STUPID than previously thought if you think that is a 'call to violence'...

God forbid a manager 'takes out' a pitcher... or you 'eliminate the competition' in any sport.... or you talk about a co-worker saying you could 'just kill him' or whatever else...

What a fucking idiot

“I am the No. 1 target for one more extremist group to defeat this November. We need to have your help for candidates like me. We need you to take out some of these bad guys.”
-Moochele Bachmann April 15, 2011

tit for tat?

Is that the excuse?

The OP is more STUPID than previously thought if you think that is a 'call to violence'...

God forbid a manager 'takes out' a pitcher... or you 'eliminate the competition' in any sport.... or you talk about a co-worker saying you could 'just kill him' or whatever else...

What a fucking idiot
My how the worm turns! :lol:

Last edited:

What a fucking idiot

Did you post this same thing in the Hoffa thread I wonder?

So I guess I am out of line when I say "this marketing plan will bury the competition"

You guys are so politically correct that you are making it next to impossible to be a real person

What a fucking idiot

you know, it isn't a call to violence. but i'd direct your attention to the whinging loons who are crying because a union leader had the temerity to say their heros should be taken out.

after all, it's not like they put cross-hairs in front of anyone's face. :eusa_whistle:

So I guess I am out of line when I say "this marketing plan will bury the competition"

You guys are so politically correct that you are making it next to impossible to be a real person

This isnt about outrage.

Its about the left being butt hurt!

What a fucking idiot

i think it's pretty funny- if it's the *other side* saying it, then it's just beyond the pale, but if it's *our side*, whichever that happens to be, then y'all are just too fucking sensitive. :lol:

i think that's what he's pointing out here, but i've been wrong before

That's not her complete quote - dumb fuck. You put a period after bad guys when she went onto say

"take out some of these bad guys and replace them with people who listen to you and who love the freedoms that we cherish, that we are never going to give up, because we are the tea party movement."

But keep on being a dishonest fucking liar.

What a fucking idiot
My how the worm turns! :lol:

its just amazing what they will say from one minute to the next huh?

so where's all the fauxrage that the rightwingnuts reserved for anyone who says to take *them* out.

sucks being them.

Let me know when she talks about building an army to go to war against her enemies. Mmmk?

That's not her complete quote - dumb fuck. You put a period after bad guys when she went onto say

"take out some of these bad guys and replace them with people who listen to you and who love the freedoms that we cherish, that we are never going to give up, because we are the tea party movement."

But keep on being a dishonest fucking liar.

EdThePartisanHack has a habit of lying in his 'quotes'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

right on cue with hate spewed on the correct side without reguard to what the right has been saying for 24 hours.

Forum List

Back