Monologue: GOP needs generational change, an aggressive shift in posture to tame the lion of government, GOP lost every policy battle for last 20years

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if we should not just separate ourselves from the Rinos. I think the only reason the rinos stay in the party is to help the Dems destroy us. I feel tempted just to stay with the@ MAGA name and drop the Republican name. For those who want America to be “A City on a Hill” again, I think we need to be united and strong. It is not good to be among people who want to destroy you, your faith, and your nation. The people want to see this nation as a good nation, an example to all nations who want to build up and not destroy. This is not about one man, but a nation’s legacy to future generations. Asking God to help America to repent and turn from her evil ways and to return to Him. To build up and not tear down. God is the only one who can help us.

Sometimes I wonder if we should not just separate ourselves from the Rinos. I think the only reason the rinos stay in the party is to help the Dems destroy us. I feel tempted just to stay with the@ MAGA name and drop the Republican name. For those who want America to be “A City on a Hill” again, I think we need to be united and strong. It is not good to be among people who want to destroy you, your faith, and your nation. The people want to see this nation as a good nation, an example to all nations who want to build up and not destroy. This is not about one man, but a nation’s legacy to future generations. Asking God to help America to repent and turn from her evil ways and to return to Him. To build up and not tear down. God is the only one who can help us.

Just freeze payments to those who are not responsible. End of issues.

The twentysomethings that vote Democrat have no morals.

Republicans need to keep supporting candidates who have morals and believe marriage should last a lifetime and marriage partners shouldn't have extramarital affairs.

Judging by the last elections, I'd say it is the MAGA-GOP that is doing all the losing. If you compare the policies of the extreme Right with the policies that the majority of Americans support, the reason is obvious to anyone without their ideological blinders on.

Forum List

Back