Monica Lewinsky says she has PTSD! Ugh. Can she just go away?

Another mewling article from Monica Lewinsky. Ugh. This woman has become a spokesperson for what reason again.

Monica Lewinsky: Emerging from “the House of Gaslight” in the Age of #MeToo

So the gist of the article is that she talks about how she met Ken Starr in person (that was plot convenient) and gave him an opportunity to apologize, which he didn't.

Then she drops this little gem.

To be blunt, I was diagnosed several years ago with post-traumatic stress disorder, mainly from the ordeal of having been publicly outed and ostracized back then. My trauma expedition has been long, arduous, painful, and expensive. And it’s not over. (I like to joke that my tombstone will read, MUTATIS MUTANDIS—“With Changes Being Made.”)

Well, there goes any sympathy I had for the woman. No, PTSD is what you get when you are a battlefield and people are trying to kill you. It's not because someone said bad stuff about you on TV, you self-absorbed twit!!!

Ms. Lewinsky, 99% of the bad stuff that happened to you was because of your own making. The 1% that wasn't was just as much the Clintons (who called you a stalker and lied about you) as it was Mr. Starr.

Did Starr abuse his powers? Absolutely. SO has every other Special Counsel.
/——/ Monica almost brought down Billy Boy Clinton. No wonder you despise her. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Another mewling article from Monica Lewinsky. Ugh. This woman has become a spokesperson for what reason again.

So the gist of the article is that she talks about how she met Ken Starr in person (that was plot convenient) and gave him an opportunity to apologize, which he didn't.

To be blunt, I was diagnosed several years ago with post-traumatic stress disorder, mainly from the ordeal of having been publicly outed and ostracized back then. My trauma expedition has been long, arduous, painful, and expensive. And it’s not over. (I like to joke that my tombstone will read, MUTATIS MUTANDIS—“With Changes Being Made.”)

Well, there goes any sympathy I had for the woman. No, PTSD is what you get when you are a battlefield and people are trying to kill you. It's not because someone said bad stuff about you on TV, you self-absorbed twit!!!

Ms. Lewinsky, 99% of the bad stuff that happened to you was because of your own making. The 1% that wasn't was just as much the Clintons (who called you a stalker and lied about you) as it was Mr. Starr.

Hey no pickin on my sister Monica, remember she saves the cum she spits out

Yep, don't ya just hate being reminded how sick Democrats really are.

Um, he had a sexual relationship with a consenting adult... I just can't get that worked up about it.

Just remember, in Weird Republican Land, trying to subvert an election by conspiring with a foreign government isn't impeachable, but getting a blow job is.
/——/ Getting a BJ isn’t impeachable, but perjury is.

Last edited:
/——/ Monica almost brought down Billy Boy Clinton. No wonder you despise her. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I could care less about it one way or the other.

YOu see, back in1998, I was probably more right wing than you are.

And in 2000, I voted for George W. Stupid, because he was the kind of man who would never cheat on his wife.

So he didn't cheat on his wife, but we did get two recessions, two wars, a major city wiped off the map, and at the end of it, I was left with a busted 401K, a job that paid only 70% of what I had been making previously, and an underwater mortgage.

Bill Clinton was a bad man, but a pretty good President.
George W. Bush was a good man, but a pretty awful President.

Trump we win both prizes. He's an awful human being, and an awful president.

Yep, don't ya just hate being reminded how sick Democrats really are.

Um, he had a sexual relationship with a consenting adult... I just can't get that worked up about it.

Just remember, in Weird Republican Land, trying to subvert an election by conspiring with a foreign government isn't impeachable, but getting a blow job is.

Ummm, he wagged his finger and lied to everyone to your fricken face.

I could care less about it one way or the other.

YOu see, back in1998, I was probably more right wing than you are.

And in 2000, I voted for George W. Stupid, because he was the kind of man who would never cheat on his wife.

So he didn't cheat on his wife, but we did get two recessions, two wars, a major city wiped off the map, and at the end of it, I was left with a busted 401K, a job that paid only 70% of what I had been making previously, and an underwater mortgage.

Bill Clinton was a bad man, but a pretty good President.
George W. Bush was a good man, but a pretty awful President.

Trump we win both prizes. He's an awful human being, and an awful president.

JoeB,

I am going to defend Bill on the Bad Man... We don't know the Clinton's relationship?
Maybe Hillary didn't mind Bill infidelities as long as he is not caught. Maybe she was doing the same thing herself. We can't judge that, we don't know.
Maybe Bill asked for a divorce previously but Hillary said let's stay together for Chelsea and our Political Partnership but she said you can screw around just make sure no one finds out.
We don't know, people have all sorts of relationships...

And so what? He lied. The only people really effected were he and Ms. Lewinsky.

George W. Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq. 5000 Americans died, 30,000 more were wounded, we pissed away a Trillion dollars on the effort...

And you're upset about a wagging finger? Seems you have your priorities kind of messed up.

And so what? He lied. The only people really effected were he and Ms. Lewinsky.

George W. Bush lied about WMD's in Iraq. 5000 Americans died, 30,000 more were wounded, we pissed away a Trillion dollars on the effort...

And you're upset about a wagging finger? Seems you have your priorities kind of messed up.

Yep, he lied to a grand jury, so what....dumbass.

JoeB,

I am going to defend Bill on the Bad Man... We don't know the Clinton's relationship?
Maybe Hillary didn't mind Bill infidelities as long as he is not caught. Maybe she was doing the same thing herself. We can't judge that, we don't know.
Maybe Bill asked for a divorce previously but Hillary said let's stay together for Chelsea and our Political Partnership but she said you can screw around just make sure no one finds out.
We don't know, people have all sorts of relationships...

I don't think Bill ever asked for a divorce. A divorce wouldn't have played well in the politics of that time.

If Hillary sucked it up because of their political partnership, shame on her. What everyone forgets about 2016 was it was a rebellion against the way the DNC establishment shoved her down our throats. The alternative turned out to be a lot worse.

I will go one further. The Democrats gave Clinton a pass on Lewinsky. They didn't do what the Republicans did in 1974 with Nixon and demand his resignation. That led to Trump getting a pass on the Ukraine from Republicans. It has effectively made the Presidency a license to break the law with impunity.

Yep, he lied to a grand jury, so what....dumbass.

No, he didn't. When he was in front of a Grand Jury, he admitted he had the relationship with Lewinsky. (Not that he could deny it at that point).

The Perjury comes from what he said in Judge Weber-Wright's court, which the judge found was immaterial to the matter being litigated. She further found the case itself had no merit under the law and dismissed it.

HEY JOE, you're just wrong. PTSD can be caused by many things. Battlefield PTSD is just one of many types of Trauma Disorders which can be caused by car accidents, natural disasters, rape, etc. Even witnessing violence, or HEARING about violence done to someone else can cause PTSD. It is cruel and small of you to publicly humiliate this woman, that went out along with child sex houses, but if you are going to do it at least get it right!

I'm sorry, buddy, "I have PTSD Because Jay Leno made jokes about me" isn't very credible.
Is that what she said gave her PTSD? Jay Leno making jokes about her? Is that the only traumatic thing that happened to her? I'm just trying to get you to think, man. Women endure so much shit that you and I never even dream of. I am a trauma counselor. I see it all. Why not believe her? Does that threaten you so much? Why not give women some respect, finally? I know it really makes a difference to my wife when I believe her, even though, with my male characteristics, I find her behavior completely baffling. How does your wife feel when you make it clear that you believe in HER?

Stormy Daniels has a lot to look forward to.

I feel bad for ML. Nobody wants to be known as the national cocksucker.

Nobody really takes Billy down a notch for preying on young wild-eyed women.

perhaps delusional. i was just looking at some footage of lawrence odonnell giving hillary a 99 percent margin... ahh... journalists are really on the ball in this fake news country.

she did go away, until you made an OP about her

Is that what she said gave her PTSD? Jay Leno making jokes about her? Is that the only traumatic thing that happened to her? I'm just trying to get you to think, man. Women endure so much shit that you and I never even dream of. I am a trauma counselor. I see it all. Why not believe her? Does that threaten you so much? Why not give women some respect, finally? I know it really makes a difference to my wife when I believe her, even though, with my male characteristics, I find her behavior completely baffling. How does your wife feel when you make it clear that you believe in HER?

Um, that has nothing to do with the point.

Soldiers in War get PTSD.
Some bimbo does not get PTSD Because Jay Leno made jokes about her sucking dick. She was not traumitized, and most of her problems, SHE BROUGHT ON HERSELF because she decided to protect the creep instead of getting out from under it.

Forum List

Back