Monica Goodling

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Did anyone catch her testimony on c-span yesterday?

She admits to crossing the line, breaking civil service laws....but ''didn't mean to''...

and after both were notified about having to testify gonzalez met with her and tried to get ''their STORIES'' straight is what it appears, before they were called on the stand....

this very well could be obstruction of justice on gonzales...

It is obstruction of justice.

Gonzales is a Lawyer for christ sakes He knew damn well what the hell he was doing.

She knew what the hell she was doing.

The only reason she is telling at least some of the truth is because her lawyer has told her its the only way to keep out of jail.

They dont know what Emails are going to turn up so she has to walk the line and not say anything to harm herself outside of the immunity agreement.

She could still end up in jail if shes not careful.

At best they were all grossly negligent and totally unaware of what was going on, and thus deserved to be fired for incompetency.

At worst they were fully aware of what they were doing, and should be fired for so thoroughly corrupting the DoJ.

At best they were all grossly negligent and totally unaware of what was going on, and thus deserved to be fired for incompetency.

At worst they were fully aware of what they were doing, and should be fired for so thoroughly corrupting the DoJ.

That's what happens when you use incompetent political shills in high positions. Pat Robertson Law School turns out a heck of a lawyer, don't they? lol.....

150 of their graduates are in this current administration.

Its one of the worst ranked law schools in the country.

Pat Robertson Law School turns out a heck of a lawyer, don't they? lol.....

Maybe the problem is that whole Christian obsession with truth. I too have always wondered how you can combine Christianity with lawyering.

Since Jews aren't bound by any moral obligations to the truth, they do make for better lawyers. I'll give you that.

wow...you really are one anti-semitic motherfucker. It would be quite fun to watch some Mossad agents play with your for a week or two.

Not only that, but given Ms. Goodling's testimony, pobrecito Alberto could face charges of perjuring himself before Congress. He is either incompetent, corrupt or both; regardless of which it is though, he should not be holding the office of US Attorney General.

This whole episode highlights just the contempt this administration and its slavish supporters have for the Constitution, the institutions established by the Constitution, the rule of law and the American people. The GOP sought Bill Clinton's life-blood for lying about playing "hide-the-salami" with a half-bright, not even good looking intern.

George W. Bush and his administration lie the country into a war, tries to subvert the DOJ, ignores the rule of law and generally fucks up the country and its relations with the rest of the world, and that's okay. What a cluster-fuck they've created.

Now that's disappointing. Here I was hoping to get some first-hand information from a super-secret agent himself!

I am not a super secret agent by any means. But I did make many close friends in the mossad while serving over there - my good friend adina introduced us, by the way - and went along on a few of their "excursions" into the west bank.

(and every single time I did meet with them or discussed anything political with any Israeli or arab - or any other UN officer, like the Russians, for example - I filed an after-action report with the CIA station chief in Tel Aviv just like I was taught to do. I imagine that they are gathering dust in the same sort of warehouse where the arc of the covenant ended up in that Indiana Jones movie ;))

Maybe the problem is that whole Christian obsession with truth. I too have always wondered how you can combine Christianity with lawyering.

Since Jews aren't bound by any moral obligations to the truth, they do make for better lawyers. I'll give you that.

Sweet William, your Jew-baiting, badly disguised as civilized discourse, adds nothing to the conversation and needs to be taken elsewhere...like the dumpster. So, why don't you crawl back under whatever rock you slithered from under. Dismissed.

Christian obsession with truth? lol... from a woman who needed immunity to testify? Yah...right.

What a sad pathetic little neo-nazi you are. I feel sorry for you.

This whole episode highlights just the contempt this administration and its slavish supporters have for the Constitution, the institutions established by the Constitution, the rule of law and the American people.

But Bush does support Israel, and I believe was voted best American president for Israel of all time.

Check this out:

http://www.forward.com/blogs/campaign-confidential/maher-bush-best-on-israel/

And, look, you know I don’t like George Bush but he is the best president we’ve ever had on Israel because for some reason he gets that.

Forum List

Back