Money CAN Buy You Love

Wow, even the man that I wish that I could marry don't have that big of an age difference. I was born on June 30, 1982. My late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys hit 30 years old two and a half months later on September 17th.

God bless you and those who have loved him longer than me always!!!

Holly

Wow, even the man that I wish that I could marry don't have that big of an age difference. I was born on June 30, 1982. My late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys hit 30 years old two and a half months later on September 17th.

Holly

Holy Shit!!!
You're still a baby!!!

^^^ I am? I hit 37 tomorrow night at 7:49.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Three more years until the big 4-0. (shaking my head)

Keep up the good fight, politically speaking.
As you still have plenty of great years ahead that the unhinged Democrat Party could ruin!

David Foster 69 marries Katharine McPhee 34.
The more the merrier.

th (6).jpg

It bought tramp females and wifes.

Actually, significant age differences between spouses was quite normal before the advent of casual sex and "romantic" marriage. And financial security was an important consideration for women before "no fault divorce" and generous family support programs.

I'm glad I got married 47 years ago. Today, marriage would scare the hell out of me.

Holly

Holy Shit!!!
You're still a baby!!!

I thought she was our age, not my son's age.

Forum List

Back