Mom says 6 year old is transgender. Dad disagrees. Now he might lose his son. this is child abuse!

Utter BS psycho babble. The mom is wishing she had a girl and not a boy, now the boy is going to pay for it. Sad that this world is so screwed up, political correctness has gone mad.

What a load of horse shit.

Mom is an idiot. A six year old trans gender??

BS plus.

Dad should divorce that idiot and take his son with him.

This is why I encourage libturds to have abortions and go queer.

And FOR GOD's SAKE don't ever try and believe you can make one grow a frontal lobe and have a family with it.

But, but, but..........they are born that way........aren't they?

Mom is a sick woman.

Last time I heard of a case like this it was a gay couple saying their adopted daughter was a transgendered boy named Robert. When with the two men the girl affirmed she was a boy and her name was Robert. When the men left she would launch into a tantrum saying that she was a girl and refused to answer to the name Robert. Last I heard, the girl was becoming more violent and the gay men becoming more insistent. Then I lost track.

See, this is further evidence that young boys absolutely NEED a father growing up, so they can learn to be a mature, functional man. Every fatherless guy I've ever known in my life (and I've known A LOT) has been so fucked-up in so many different ways, I've never seen one that grew up without glaring maladjustment problems. Never, ever, ever.

Mom is a sick woman.

Last time I heard of a case like this it was a gay couple saying their adopted daughter was a transgendered boy named Robert. When with the two men the girl affirmed she was a boy and her name was Robert. When the men left she would launch into a tantrum saying that she was a girl and refused to answer to the name Robert. Last I heard, the girl was becoming more violent and the gay men becoming more insistent. Then I lost track.
More than mom being a sick woman, the doctors & therapists involved in this child abuse should be hung by their neckties. In prison, child abusers have to be put in protective custody. That’s because in society, the lowest of the low, the roughest of the rough, the most twisted of the depraved consider child abuser so beneath even their standards as to warrant immediate & gruesome death.

Forum List

Back