Mogadishu, Minnesota

You are left with nothing but lies too? You and your boyfriend are two of a kind.

.....and here comes the homophobia. Right on queue.

You are SO tolerant.

You really outdid yourself by saying that pruning off a little girls clitoris is somewhat ungood even if everybody is doing it, though. You are so courageous. Hell, next thing you know, you might even go so far as saying it is double plus ungood.

Put away your red herring. Its starting to stink.

You are just wanting people to keep their perspective in all of this, I know. I realize that you have admitted that carving off a little girl's clitoris us ever so slightly objectionable to you, but what you really want people to keep in mind is how this absolutely pales in comparison to the horrific bigotry inherent in not liking the sorts of people who do these sorts of things.

I used to attend a mosque that had a lot of Somali people. They are very family oriented and stress education to their children, most of whom go on to college and a professional career. ... :cool:
Are they Sunni’s?

...You really outdid yourself by saying that pruning off a little girls clitoris is somewhat ungood even if everybody is doing it, though. ....
Your straw man proves beyond a doubt that you have nothing to support your bigotry with that isn't dishonest, low-life bullshit. Fuck you, punk. Stick with what I actually say, not what your tiny little brain wants to believe. You have no self-respect.

Since Minesota and Minneapolis's left wing 'leadership' did their very best the last few years to encourage just that sort of savagery, ti would be bet of the Feds just sent in fuel trucks and pallets of empty containers and let the street vermin have all the free fuel they want, maybe even give them some crates of grenades.

I've been laughing my ass off at the commie Mayors of MinniHapless and Atlanta pretending they have some influence over those low life street vermin they've pandered to, believing they actually cared about 'Justice N Stuff', when all they really want is to steal, rob, and murder without being arrested, the real reason they riot whenever some street thug wins a Darwin Award.

As a loyal Detroit Tiger fan, I of course hate the Twins and especially that dome they cheated everybody in by opening the doors to put wind in the face of Detroit hitters....and stealing Jack Morris from us too. I've never been there but they say it's a beautiful city or was until they brought in the africans and commie democrats who destroy beauty wherever they find it.
Minneapolis has always been a liberal city and therefore democrat

but I dont think the old liberals like hubert humphrey would recognize it today

the modern libs running MinniHapless are truly batshit crazy

Better yet...where is the National Guard that was allegedly deployed?

I doubt they were given ammunition...that's the new tactic....so they don't shoot each other mostly.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
Maybe someone should inform the President....he seems to think if he sends in the Guard that they're going to shoot the looters.

Maybe someone should inform you, National Guard is activated by the Governors.
I realize that, and when our "on top of the facts" President offered to take charge, Minnesota National Guard had already activated and sent 500 to Minneapolis. But perhaps little known fact, Americano, the President does have the right to federalize the Guard. Google it.

He does have that right, but you acting, and your comments are written as he did it. Neither he federalized National Guard, not activated them, so stop blaming him for something he didn't do.
Keep working on those English skills, Americano.
No ammunition is given because of the killing of unarmed students at Kent State during protest against US involvement in Vietnam. Another misuse of power by the govt. The Army National Guard is trained in riot control, I should know I was in the Army National Guard and we were trained to beat the protestors with butt thrust from a rifle.
That is what I was replying to. The Guard don't have bullets. They can't shoot anyone, not even looters.
Since when? Maybe not in your state..They took headshots here. Recently killed a man in St. Louis, too.

Last edited:
... if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, ...
Unkotare is one of those idiots who think all cultures are equal. That is obviously not true.

Once a person engages in moral relativism, it is just a tiny step to complete nihilism.

What's next, defending cannibal cultures or cultures that indulge in human sacrifice?

Are the only two choices moral relativism or brainless bigotry?
... if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, ...
Unkotare is one of those idiots who think all cultures are equal. That is obviously not true.

Once a person engages in moral relativism, it is just a tiny step to complete nihilism.

What's next, defending cannibal cultures or cultures that indulge in human sacrifice?

No, the two choices are defending awful cultures, or being critical of people who are violent. You choose to excuse violence. Dont expect the rest of us to.

Know what always comes with high crime rates regardless of the color of people's skin? Endemic poverty and dense urban populations. When people feel hopeless and devalued and they happen to live right on top of one another there is always crime. It is not dependent upon what skin colors do or do not scare you.
Yeah? I dont see that happening with asians, so you can take that poverty excuse and shove it up your ass. Quit making excuses for violent people!

Yeah? I dont see that happening with asians, so you can take that poverty excuse and shove it up your ass. Quit making excuses for violent people!

Extreme political correctness like we are dealing with is a form of fundamentalism. People only now what they are supposed to say, but not why they are supposed to say it. Opinions are fixed and rigid, need no substantiation and are held only because others hold them.

In essence this inability to critique without a scintilla of rationality amounts to a taboo and trying to explain to the true believer that all cultures are not the same is like telling a raving religious fundie that no, dinosaur bones were NOT put on the earth by Satan in order to fool us.

No, the two choices are defending awful cultures, or being critical of people who are violent. You choose to excuse violence. ....
There you go again being illogical and shamelessly dishonest. You don't know anything about the culture or the people, and you can only lie about what I "choose to" do because you cannot form a cogent argument that isn't based on fear and ignorance. You cannot possibly have any self-respect this way. Clearly, your fear is more important to you than being a man. What a disgrace.

Last edited:

No, the two choices are defending awful cultures, or being critical of people who are violent. You choose to excuse violence. ....
There you go again being illogical and shamelessly dishonest. You cannot possibly have any self-respect this way. Clearly, your fear is more important to you than being a man. What a disgrace.
Shut your bitch ass up. Havent you gotten the clue already? Literally everyone at USMB dismisses your dumbass posts. EVERYONE thinks youre a retard.

There you go again being illogical and shamelessly dishonest. You cannot possibly have any self-respect this way. Clearly, your fear is more important to you than being a man. What a disgrace.
Shut your bitch ass up. Havent you gotten the clue already? Literally everyone at USMB dismisses your dumbass posts. EVERYONE thinks youre a retard.
Get a grip squid brain.
Most posters here think you are a freakin idiot. ... :cuckoo:

Do you somehow imagine that to be a logical defense of your position? Go back to the playground and ask for more advice.

~~~~~~
I do that with open sights and my 30.06

My best shot was 600 meters in the RVN... M-14 with a trick scope that belonged to a Marine with bug dope in his eyes. Russian Spetsnaz teaching Charles how to disable our Claymores.....spine shot...he was flopping around like a perch on a dock.

~~~~~~
Recent reading talks about the proposed M-5 basically using the M-4 lower reciever, changing caliber to 6.5mm Grendel and new gas blow back system. This is said to improve the effectiveness and simplify the parts.
See:

What "extreme political correctness" do you imagine?
That would be any who are so blindingly slavish that the continue to defend Somali culture even though more knowledgeable people have pointed out to them what this culture entails

Extreme political correctness like we are dealing with ...
What "extreme political correctness" do you imagine?

Forum List

Back