Mogadishu, Minnesota

... This discussion is about their people as a whole.
About which you know nothing that justifies your craven bigotry. Know at least one individual person before you pretend you know anything "about their people as a whole." You are an illogical, weak-minded coward.

Low IQ Darkies are like their brethren in Africa. Ugly savages that living in huts and eating dirt and enslaving anyone dumb enough to enter their "town" is a way of life.
Keep 'em dumb and they're easier to control. Democrats haven't changed a bit, just the location of their plantations.

... This discussion is about their people as a whole.
About which you know nothing that justifies your craven bigotry. Know at least one individual person before you pretend you know anything "about their people as a whole." You are an illogical, weak-minded coward.
Ive posted plenty of facts about the Somalis. You havent supported your position with shit though, as usual. I obviously know a hell of a lot more about them than you do.

Regardless, does a person need to go to the Sahara Desert to know that its hot there? I reject your flawed logic. Try again.

A better question might be where are the police and why are they allowing all this destruction? Fucking police are worthless cowards.
Governor is a useless educrat virtue beacon, and the Mayor of Minneapolis is a carpetbagging beta pajamaboi from West Virginnie.

The first night that the NG were on the scene, Walz had them standing around with their thumbs up their asses, then he played the Peewee Herman "I meant to do that" act the next day.

Ive posted plenty of facts about the Somalis. ...
Denouncing an entire people because you glance at your fucking TV and search for websites that support your bigotry is illogical and stupid. You know nothing that justifies your craven bigotry. Know at least one individual person before you pretend you know anything "about their people as a whole." You are an illogical, weak-minded coward.

Denouncing an entire people because you glance at your fucking TV and search for websites that support your bigotry is illogical and stupid. You know nothing that justifies your craven bigotry. Know at least one individual person before you pretend you know anything "about their people as a whole." You are an illogical, weak-minded coward.
Quit defending awful cultures! You help no one by doing this shit.

Quit defending awful cultures! ...
Quit insisting on illogical conclusions based on nothing but ignorance and fear.

Quit defending awful cultures! ...
Quit insisting on illogical conclusions based on nothing but ignorance and fear.
You would have to prove my conclusion is illogical, if you want any shot at winning this debate. Good luck with that, fucktard. The facts are against you (as usual), which is why you never present any facts. Your pitiful emotionally based positions make you a very weak and ineffective debater.

The Feds knew in 1978 fairly precisely just how many Somalis were in Minneapolis, due to the census of that year.

...You would have to prove my conclusion is illogical....
A conclusion based on insufficient, flawed, or as in this case non-existent information is inherently illogical. Don't try to speak about logic as if you had ever studied it in your life.

... The facts are against you ....
You have admitted that you have never known so much as ONE Somali person in your life, but you are prepared to pass judgement on every Somali person in the world based on selectively biased media and your own fear. THAT is illogical.

A conclusion based on insufficient, flawed, or as in this case non-existent information is inherently illogical. Don't try to speak about logic as if you had ever studied it in your life.
Nope, just facts. They create ramoant crime everywhere they exist in the world. That is a fact.

... The facts are against you ....
You have admitted that you have never known so much as ONE Somali person in your life, but you are prepared to pass judgement on every Somali person in the world based on selectively biased media and your own fear. THAT is illogical.
Why would i need to know a criminal in order to know he is a criminal? :cuckoo:

You are right. They are all angels.

That is why over 97 percent of Somali women have had clitorectomies.

Which you, of course, are honor bound to support because you are politically correct.

Nope, just facts. They create ramoant crime everywhere they exist in the world. That is a fact.
There is crime everywhere in the world that any people live.

Forum List

Back