Modernism Dentistry

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
During the explosion of the Computer Age (e.g., IBM), we saw computerization-imaginative TV programs such as Small Wonder, computer-paranoia films such as WarGames and Tron, and 'computerization-training' toys such as Teddy Ruxpin and Simon.

During the explosion of the Information Age (e.g., WikiLeaks), we saw pop-art such as Iron Man, communique-paranoia films such as Syriana and Sneakers, and culture-relevant TV programs such as Silicon Valley, and cyber-information YouTube featured documentaries such as Inside the NSA: America's Cyber-Secrets.

The Christian Bible suggests that at the End of Days, the prophetic AntiChrist and perhaps a dreaded manslayer will rise to cause trouble and require God's archangel Michael to wrestle with the forces of corruption (i.e., Satan). This 'trouble' referred to in Biblical text suggests that civilization is self-conscious about the impact of its worldly ambitions, which is why perhaps the Computer Age and the Information Age spawned paranoia films such as WarGames and Syriana.

What if the AntiChrist is like the American comic book superhero Iron Man (a character signifying materialism) and Satan is like the Computer Age talking-teddy bear toy Teddy Ruxpin (a cuddly handheld electronic animal signifying 'tech-stinginess')?

This seems to be the metaphysics of TrumpUSA...

====

TEDDY RUXPIN: Computers are like organic brains!
IRON MAN: Wikipedia is like a mobile 'modernism thesaurus'...
TEDDY RUXPIN: Will humanity be humbled by silicon microchips?
IRON MAN: Humanity will certainly be challenged by information-espionage.
TEDDY RUXPIN: The National Security Agency is smart but ominous!
IRON MAN: There's even a movie about WikiLeaks.
TEDDY RUXPIN: What came first, brain or language?
IRON MAN: Perhaps fear of uncertainty came before anything...
TEDDY RUXPIN: You need computer networks to establish communication protocols...
IRON MAN: Yes, but it's communication and information which creates the need for 'grid hardware.'
TEDDY RUXPIN: So should we be more scared of brain viruses or communique betrayals?
IRON MAN: Internet-hackers undermine not only hardware reliability but also communique transmission...
TEDDY RUXPIN: Will the Trump Administration be hardware-oriented or communication-oriented?
IRON MAN: Trump is shrewd about infrastructure but also about business etiquette.
TEDDY RUXPIN: In that case, we must be conscious of both cost and benefit...

====

ruxpin.JPG

comics.jpg

I'm not high, boss.

Just look at some of this A.I. art

robo1.jpg

robo2.jpg

This sort of pop-art speaks to a new age diary, no?

I'm not high, but I do feel optimistic!

What will be the art of TrumpUSA?

Forum List

Back