Mod Staff Reminder -- Read the Announcement on "Asking for Discussions"

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
We put this out about a week ago.. Last advertisement for you to read the rule changes and policies on keeping thread starts clean...

It will take some getting used to but will make the board more civilized in this election season.

Good luck to the mods enforcing it

It will take some getting used to but will make the board more civilized in this election season.

Thanks for helping.. I think everyone will benefit more from the time they spend here if we emphasize that our end goal is to GET discussion.. Maybe even make USMB useful a bit for testing your opinions and philosophies..

Thanks for helping.. I think everyone will benefit more from the time they spend here if we emphasize that our end goal is to GET discussion.. Maybe even make USMB useful a bit for testing your opinions and philosophies..

Be nice to see the board move away from talking smack.

Go to your inviteees only bullshit. Kiss you know who’s ass. You really only want to hear what you agreee with. Conservatives are shit in your eyes right? Right.

Be nice to see the board move away from talking smack.

now you're just being ironic... LOL...

Forum List

Back