Mob attacks Palestinian woman in Jerusalem

I use the correct Israeli definition which is Judea and Samaria. That's how Israelis call it. My religion has nothing to do with it. I won't change my idioms and way of speech just to suit you.

RUDE MUCH?!?!?!?!?

Quit trying to shove your view down my throat. The West Bank is the West Bank and Jerusalem is within the West Bank. It's not a hard concept. Don't bring mythical tales to real discussions. I already know you're trying to inflame a debate about how you think Jerusalem is a Jewish city based on your Torah and other beliefs. The one being rude is you. No one asked you to create something out of nothing.

"Quit trying to shove your view down my throat"

Meanwhile I see YOU'RE the one asking me to change my terminology because you're uncomfortable with it.

"The West Bank is the West Bank and Jerusalem is within the West Bank."

Which document supports your factual error?

"I already know you're trying to inflame a debate about how you think Jerusalem is a Jewish city based on your Torah and other beliefs"

I base it on accepted axiom.

"No one asked you to create something out of nothing."

I did no such thing.

Wow you're stubborn, I don't need to prove anymore, people viewing can you see your responses to my posts. I don't need to further debate you on any issue. It doesn't take a genius to understand what I meant when I said Jerusalem is within the West Bank.

Great. So we agreed to drop it. I was gonna suggest the same thing.

you call it the WB, I call it Judea and Samaria, and like with what I said to Tinnie, he uses termimology I don't agree with, I use one he disagree with, we learn to just go with it.

Call truce then?

Great.

NEXT!

Don't project. That's not what I meant by it. Again, people can look back and see what it was related to. You simply are trying to twist my statements.

Israel is using a mythological concept to occupy land.

That is what your religion did when it claimed Muhammad flew to Jerusalem on a horse. He did not. His own family members told him he never left the house all night. I have read the record of this story and how it came about and I've got your mythological legend, it is right there in your book. It never happened.

I have no idea what kind of verb is "project":doubt:

The whole idea was a Palestinian woman being attack by ultra orthodox, right? So obviously, if we're not going to agree on the sub-context, lets keep to the issue insead of aruing about useless point on which we obviously do not accept eachothers views.

That is what your religion did when it claimed Muhammad flew to Jerusalem on a horse. He did not. His own family members told him he never left the house all night. I have read the record of this story and how it came about and I've got your mythological legend, it is right there in your book. It never happened.

What?? What did it do? Wow are you that stupid too?

We aren't foreigners who use a religious claim to colonize territory.

The same people that accuse the Muslims of having a religious ideology are the same people who bring up their religious efforts and justifications to this conflict. Hypocrisy at its best.

That is what your religion did when it claimed Muhammad flew to Jerusalem on a horse.

Nope. It's a FLYING horse!
preach.gif
Al-Burak

Muhammad's like santa!:D

Should have bring a nice present.

The same people that accuse the Muslims of having a religious ideology are the same people who bring up their religious efforts and justifications to this conflict. Hypocrisy at its best.

When was the last time I bashed Islam as a gound to my points?

Where did I say you have? And it's not about bashing Islam. You have miserable reading comprehension.

Last edited:

Read again Lipush. Nowhere did I indicate of religion bashing or accused you of it.

Forum List

Back