EU consuls recommend imposing sanctions on Israeli settlements

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

"Nonbinding Heads of Mission report for 2012 focuses on Israeli construction in E-1, policy in East Jerusalem and endangering of two-state solution..."

The European Union’s consuls general in East Jerusalem and Ramallah are recommending economic sanctions against settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem."

EU consuls recommend imposing sanctions on Israeli settlements - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sherri
Who's gonna suffer most?

"Nonbinding Heads of Mission report for 2012 focuses on Israeli construction in E-1, policy in East Jerusalem and endangering of two-state solution..."

The European Union’s consuls general in East Jerusalem and Ramallah are recommending economic sanctions against settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem."

EU consuls recommend imposing sanctions on Israeli settlements - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Sherri
http://www.jewishjournal.com/israel..._boycott_push_palestinians_may_be_the_victims

What exactly is the "two states" solution, and when did the Palestinian accept this solution to begin with?

LIPUSH you are wasting your time trying to get an answer from
a slut who is not satisfied with her link to the people who murdered
hundreds of millions ---in genocides------she has decided to link up
with the people WHO CONTINUE THE PROGRAM --to wit
ISLAMICISTS-----(to her dismay---christians repudiated that filth)

Many nations in the EU supported the death camps and the pogroms against the Jews too.

Did they now? Not that I accept a word you say as true, knowing about your intense hate of Muslims, but even if true what does that have to do with the EU imposing sanctions against war criminal extremist illegal settlers? One could look at this as an act of Redemption, if your claim were true. They want to respond ethically to war crimes of today, and take stands against them.

The Israeli settlers are the best kind noble people any comminity has to offer.

Does Sherri knows settlers personally that she feel she can express her opinions like were a fact no-one should argue with?

Somehow, I doubt it.

Many nations in the EU supported the death camps and the pogroms against the Jews too.

Did they now? Not that I accept a word you say as true, knowing about your intense hate of Muslims, but even if true what does that have to do with the EU imposing sanctions against war criminal extremist illegal settlers? One could look at this as an act of Redemption, if your claim were true. They want to respond ethically to war crimes of today, and take stands against them.

I believe JTPR was saying that some Euros can always be counted upon to dump on Jews because that's just what they do. That's not to say this wasn't an ethics based decision, just that Euros don't exactly have a history of morality in their dealings with Jews. :D

the lump of shit whore has decided that she "KNOWS" what goes on in the mind
of jtpr------even though she never bothered to learn simple and basic history
that is available in basic history text. She can read MINDS but not eighth grade level
history texts

The fact that you're ignorant of the Nazi Death camps, and the long, long, long history of the Pogroms across Europe against the Jews says wonders about how worthless your opinion is.
The European pogroms against the Jews go back to the days of the Roman Empire, see the Alexandrian Pogroms 38BC, and stretch up to modern day anti-Jewish pogroms in Russia. There were anti-Jewish Pogroms in Spain as far back as 1066 and in other parts of Europe such as Switerland, Germany, Portugal, Poland, Russia and the Ukraine. During the 19th and 20th centuries we see anti-Jewish Pogroms again in Germany, Poland, Latvia and Bohemia, Wales and Irealand and also in Lithuania, Rumania and the ones mentioned prior. This does NOT include the many, many Pogroms against Jews in Muslim dominated lands. It's foolish to think that Israel should EVER pay heed to any nation or any group of nations that include nations that have a long, long, long and bloody history of murdering Jews is ridiculous. This would include the EU, the UN, and ANY arab or muslim nation.

Speaking about the UN, that gaggle of anti-semitic scumbags has almost 100% of the time voted AGAINST Israel on every vote vis a vis Israeli/Arab relations.

The UN, due to it having such a large number of scummy islamic nations there, has a long, long, long history of Anti-semitism, so I say, as Israel says, screw the UN.

The United Nation's Record vis-a-vis Israel
Prior to the Madrid Conference, of '91, the office of Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir commissioned Shai Ben-Tekoa to do a statistical analysis of U.N. voting vis a vis Israel. The following is a summary of Mr. Ben-Tekoa's research.
Summary

Security Council:
175 Total Resolutions
74 Neutral
4 Against the perceived interests of an Arab state or body
97 Against Israel
General Assembly:
Cumulative Number of Votes cast with/for Israel: 7,938.
Cumulative Number of Votes cast against Israel: 55,642.
http://http://www.eretzyisroel.org/~jkatz/unitednations.html

Last edited:
It is not clear to me why sherri identifies mention of nazism
with ISLAM It is true that there was and is a clear alliance
between nazis and muslims----but the fact is that nazism
is a break away sect of christianity-----in fact sherri's specific
sect of christianity. One can accurately call it a kind of christian heresy. The islamic form of nazism is ---simply--
accepted as mainstream islam

What exactly is the "two states" solution, and when did the Palestinian accept this solution to begin with?

It is just another word for partition. Partition was first proposed in 1937 and they are still working on it.

They have their best minds on it though.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe JTPR was saying that some Euros can always be counted upon to dump on Jews because that's just what they do. That's not to say this wasn't an ethics based decision, just that Euros don't exactly have a history of morality in their dealings with Jews. :D
More EU mentality.

Europe: How dare Jews build in Jerusalem! - Israel Today | Israel News

Forum List

Back