MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Very enlightening.

Knee.neck_.IsraeliPolice.3-597x410.jpeg

Israeli police officers detain a Palestinian protestor on March 12, 2019.

''Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''

Continued - https://israelpalestinenews.org/min...-police-who-often-use-knee-on-neck-restraint/

Previously...

Durham, NC — (RT) Durham City Council, North Carolina, has voted to abolish international exchanges with Israel, under which officers receive “military-style training.” The council wants to prevent the “militarization” of law enforcement.

“The council opposes international exchanges with any country in which Durham officers receive military-style training since such exchanges do not support the kind of policing we want here in the City of Durham,” the council said in a statement.

Exchanges between US and Israeli law enforcement are common training practice, organized by governmental bodies as well as NGOs and private companies.It appears that each city can make its own decision on the matter.

That's a blood libel.
Only in Israel people can learn Jiu Jitsu?

knee-on-neck-1280x720.png

Last edited:
Congratulations. It only took a couple of weeks to figure out how to blame Floyd George's death on The Jews.

Well done.

I don't care about Floyd aside from making a notation that he was denied due process.

That officers from the US police force are receiving training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law-enforcement officers is another matter entirely, however. That's a problem.

As you may recall, the founders warned us about standing armies. And for good reason. Now we have foreign entities training American police how to go to war with the American electorate? Pfft. Kiss my ass, that's not gonna keep flying. Not once people know about it.

Congratulations. It only took a couple of weeks to figure out how to blame Floyd George's death on The Jews.

Well done.

I don't care about Floyd aside from making a notation that he was denied due process.

That officers from the US police force are receiving training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law-enforcement officers is another matter entirely, however. That's a problem.

As you may recall, the founders warned us about standing armies. And for good reason. Now we have foreign entities training American police how to go to war with the American electorate? Pfft. Kiss my ass, that's not gonna keep flying. Not once people know about it.

Indeed all you know is blaming Jews.
Who cares about facts right?

"Now lets loot and kill because they made me do that..."

Aw, put your arbitrary victim status card away. I'm not interested in it.

With regard to the facts of the matter, are you of the contention that officers from the US police force are not receiving training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law-enforcement officers? If so, then why?

Very enlightening.

''Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''

Continued - https://israelpalestinenews.org/min...-police-who-often-use-knee-on-neck-restraint/

Previously...

Durham, NC — (RT) Durham City Council, North Carolina, has voted to abolish international exchanges with Israel, under which officers receive “military-style training.” The council wants to prevent the “militarization” of law enforcement.

“The council opposes international exchanges with any country in which Durham officers receive military-style training since such exchanges do not support the kind of policing we want here in the City of Durham,” the council said in a statement.

Exchanges between US and Israeli law enforcement are common training practice, organized by governmental bodies as well as NGOs and private companies.It appears that each city can make its own decision on the matter.

Exporting occupation to the US.

Aw, put your arbitrary victim status card away. I'm not interested in it.

With regard to the facts of the matter, are you of the contention that officers from the US police force are not receiving training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law-enforcement officers? If so, then why?

You are the one playing the victim here,
with all the "police at war with the electorate" paranoia bs.

But seriously, when you give into that anti-police rhetoric
do you think it serves a patriotic cause?

Very enlightening.

Previously...

That makes sense.

And now you're gonna help the indigenous people of Chaz,
against Washington's illegal occupation of Seattle.

Last edited:
Cool story. Did they learn to keep the pressure on even though the arrested person was subdued, restrained, and complained that he couldn't breathe as well? And then leave it on well after the arrested person has lost consciousness?

Very enlightening.

Previously...

Don’t hold back, Tinny.

Just up your street.

Cool story. Did they learn to keep the pressure on even though the arrested person was subdued, restrained, and complained that he couldn't breathe as well? And then leave it on well after the arrested person has lost consciousness?

The issue is that officers from the US police force are receiving training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law-enforcement officers.

Joint military training is one thing. I can see that. But this stuff with the local police departments is way different. This has constitutional outliers.

That reminds me, I wanna gosee what's going on with S.3176. I think it's in Review last I heard.

You are the one playing the victim here..
Nope. Look, here's the first thing you said as soon as you walked in the door here...

That's a blood libel.

You get a pinocchio for that, rylah.
liar.gif

It was humorous, as predictable as it usually is, so I made it my sig line for a little while. Heh heh.

seriously, when you give into that anti-police rhetoric do you think it serves a patriotic cause?

I'm sorry, that's just about as deep as a mud puddle. To question the policy is pro-America, a term likely not seen very often in this sub-forum, to be quite frank about it. It's hardly about ''anti-police rhetoric'' no matter how hard you try to sell it as such. At least not if you're gonna debate with me about it. It's a much bigger issue than that.

Though you do remind me that patriotism is yet another largely misused term in the modern political lexicon

Last edited:
Very enlightening.

Previously...

That makes sense.

And now you're gonna help the indigenous people of Chaz,
against Washington's illegal occupation of Seattle.
I don't know. What do they want?

NYPD presence in foreign nations is nothing new. When planning to post more officers abroad, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said in 2010, “The NYPD has a great brand overseas. There’s high expectations that come with these postings and we want to meet it, so that means a very careful selection process on our end.”

Officers have been stationed in London, Lyons, Hamburg, Toronto, and Tel Aviv, New York Magazine reports.

Yet -

The thick Patrol Guide for the New York Police Department says in bold capitals that officers "SHALL NOT" use chokeholds and should "avoid actions which may result in chest compression, such as sitting, kneeling, or standing on a subject's chest or back, thereby reducing the subject's ability to breathe."

"We don't have 5,000 options," he said. "These techniques are used by all the police in the world because they represent the least amount of danger. The only thing is that they have to be well used. In the United States, we saw that it wasn't well used, with pressure applied in the wrong place and for too long."

He added that the "real problem" in France is that officers don't get enough follow-up training after being taught restraints in police school.

But of course,
let's project responsibility on "da Jooooos!!!!!" :aargh:

Last edited:

Well done.

Well, at least you're honest and admit that you don't give a damn about Floyd. No pretense at all. All you care about is blaming the Jews.

Well done.

Well, at least you're honest and admit that you don't give a damn about Floyd. No pretense at all. All you care about is blaming the Jews.

Nothing new there.:badgrin:

Everyone settle down. They will enact Federal guidelines to ban the neck hold, cities will replace law enforcement with social workers and everyone will enjoy the Grand Utopia made with love and good feelings. Ebony and Ivory living together in Harmony...Oh, and the Jews too. :113:

Everyone settle down. They will enact Federal guidelines to ban the neck hold, cities will replace law enforcement with social workers, and everyone will enjoy the Grand Utopia made with love and good feelings. Ebony and Ivory living together in Harmony...Oh, and the Jews too. :113:

Forum List

Back