MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip

Very enlightening.

Knee.neck_.IsraeliPolice.3-597x410.jpeg

Israeli police officers detain a Palestinian protestor on March 12, 2019.

''Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''

Continued - https://israelpalestinenews.org/min...-police-who-often-use-knee-on-neck-restraint/

Previously...

Durham, NC — (RT) Durham City Council, North Carolina, has voted to abolish international exchanges with Israel, under which officers receive “military-style training.” The council wants to prevent the “militarization” of law enforcement.

“The council opposes international exchanges with any country in which Durham officers receive military-style training since such exchanges do not support the kind of policing we want here in the City of Durham,” the council said in a statement.

Exchanges between US and Israeli law enforcement are common training practice, organized by governmental bodies as well as NGOs and private companies.It appears that each city can make its own decision on the matter.

Fake news

Congratulations. It only took a couple of weeks to figure out how to blame Floyd George's death on The Jews.

Well done.

I don't care about Floyd aside from making a notation that he was denied due process.

That officers from the US police force are receiving training in restraint techniques and anti-terror tactics from Israeli law-enforcement officers is another matter entirely, however. That's a problem.

As you may recall, the founders warned us about standing armies. And for good reason. Now we have foreign entities training American police how to go to war with the American electorate? Pfft. Kiss my ass, that's not gonna keep flying. Not once people know about it.
The technique is taught all over Europe....Someone posted a video about it a few days ago.

Well, at least you're honest and admit that you don't give a damn about Floyd. No pretense at all. All you care about is blaming the Jews.

No, huh uh. I don't really care about the jews either. So don't don't flatter yourself. You're just not that important that your personal feelings are granted hierarchy with regard to the larger discusion/problem. It's not even a clever way to avoid topical content anymore, to be honest. I know it works for your group a lot of the time around the board. Probably not gonna be able to pull that off with me, though, sorry.

The policy itself needs to be ended. That's the major malfunction.

Last edited:

Very enlightening.

''Over 100 Minnesota law enforcement officers attended a 2012 conference organized by the Israeli consulate in which Israeli police trained them. Israeli forces often use the knee-on-neck restraint on Palestinians…

Israel has been training law enforcement officers around the US for many years, despite the fact that Israeli forces have a long record of human rights violations…

The neck technique taught by Israeli trainers was in the Minneapolis police manual''

Continued - https://israelpalestinenews.org/min...-police-who-often-use-knee-on-neck-restraint/

Previously...

Durham, NC — (RT) Durham City Council, North Carolina, has voted to abolish international exchanges with Israel, under which officers receive “military-style training.” The council wants to prevent the “militarization” of law enforcement.

“The council opposes international exchanges with any country in which Durham officers receive military-style training since such exchanges do not support the kind of policing we want here in the City of Durham,” the council said in a statement.

Exchanges between US and Israeli law enforcement are common training practice, organized by governmental bodies as well as NGOs and private companies.It appears that each city can make its own decision on the matter.

Gentile murders gentile, and the board's local Nutzi blames you know who. Hey, poster, as I see it, the only worthwhile thing you can do with that wretched existence you call life is go out in the dead of night and stand in front of oncoming traffic (be sure and wear dark clothing).

Very enlightening.

Previously...

Another Moronic Non Meaningful post. Look at the Bright side; Thank God it was not a Muslim Training Camp where they teach beheadings

It's about the American way, fellers.

The policy is contrary to the traditional American philosophy of self-governance.

Anyway, keep an eye on new legislation. Thankfully, there are interested parties in Congress who aren't so cooperative with the beast.

By the way, I'm kind of chuckling here thinking about it, but I'm wondering how many points you folks have racked up on your Act.IL app? I know Marty must have a bunch. I spotted him as soon as he showed up. Heh heh.

Last edited:
You are the one playing the victim here..
Nope. Look, here's the first thing you said as soon as you walked in the door here...

That's a blood libel.

You get a pinocchio for that, rylah.
liar.gif

It was humorous, as predictable as it usually is, so I made it my sig line for a little while. Heh heh.

seriously, when you give into that anti-police rhetoric do you think it serves a patriotic cause?

I'm sorry, that's just about as deep as a mud puddle. To question the policy is pro-America, a term likely not seen very often in this sub-forum, to be quite frank about it. It's hardly about ''anti-police rhetoric'' no matter how hard you try to sell it as such. At least not if you're gonna debate with me about it. It's a much bigger issue than that.

Though you do remind me that patriotism is yet another largely misused term in the modern political lexicon

Yeah that's a nice rant, lot's of claims...

But does that at least prove the basic premise of your thread?

How do you even know it's not the US that taught that to others?

Well, at least you're honest and admit that you don't give a damn about Floyd. No pretense at all. All you care about is blaming the Jews.

No, huh uh. I don't really care about the jews either. So don't don't flatter yourself. You're just not that important that your personal feelings are granted hierarchy with regard to the larger discusion/problem. It's not even a clever way to avoid topical content anymore, to be honest. I know it works for your group a lot of the time around the board. Probably not gonna be able to pull that off with me, though, sorry.

The policy itself needs to be ended. That's the major malfunction.

I do like your avatar of Achilles (Brad Pitt) from the movie Troy. I'm a history and mythology buff, so that's one of my favorite films. Do you know which movie my avatar is from?

Very enlightening.

Previously...

But Jews did Not kill him

RE: MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip
⁜→ Quasar44, et al,

BLUF: This entire thread (MN cops learned Knee-On-Neck in Israeli training trip) is based on a fallacious premise. I don't believe anyone from MN has been to any police training facility for self-defense training.

But Jews did Not kill him
(COMMENT)

I would be very interested if anyone can make a connection between the two training programs.

The kneeing the neck down as a means of restraining someone being apprehended has been around since before the turn of the last century. But like many many other things, too much of anything can be harmful. It is a temporary means of restraint. The mistake here is the "duty of care." The restraint should have been eased once the suspect is subdued. And injured or unconscious suspects should receive emergency medical treatment.

Common sense tells us all that the neck is a fragile thing.

1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Only in Israel people can learn Jiu Jitsu?

No, but only in Israel are Jiu Jitsu moves integrated into and taught as part of Krav Maga (contact combat) to law enforcement officers.

As a Student/practitioner of Krav myself, it’s not taught as a kinder or gentler form of personal self-defense. It’s about putting your opponents down hard, fast, and without regard for their well being. That’s a large part of why it’s my martial art of choice.

No, but only in Israel are Jiu Jitsu moves integrated into and taught as part of Krav Maga (contact combat) to law enforcement officers.

As a Student/practitioner of Krav myself, it’s not taught as a kinder or gentler form of personal self-defense. It’s about putting your opponents down hard, fast, and without regard for their well being. That’s a large part of why it’s my martial art of choice.

I did Krav for 5 yrs
Now I do more mma stuff

Forum List

Back