MMA

I was watching "the fastest fight endings" in MMA just yesterday. Man, some of those hits we ridiculous.

I followed it more a few years ago. I don't really watch much of it these days...

They have gotten more polished over the years. There was a time when it first started becoming popular ,I gave some serious thought to stepping into the MMA UCF arena myself but not now.

You've got to be willing and able to ignore pain to be an MMA fighter! Too many theatrics and smack talk these days however...

I watched it regularly several years ago. Not so much anymore. Far too many fights going the distance and I have never liked the idea of “judged” sports. Too often there end up being questionable results from the judges.

I’d love to see them make any fight that goes the distance a DRAW. Give the fighters a true reason to want to end it within the agreed upon timeframe.

I don’t like it how MMA seems to have a different fight on every week for 70 dollars. The shit should be on ESPN

I don’t like it how MMA seems to have a different fight on every week for 70 dollars. The shit should be on ESPN
There are streaming sites on the internet that pick up the pay-per-views. I use them every time and don't pay one red cent. :)

There are streaming sites on the internet that pick up the pay-per-views. I use them every time and don't pay one red cent. :)

sounds good. If u have a quality streamping site with PPV fights then please PM a link.

ESPN has free cards
The pay per views are only worth the $$ for the super fighter a few times a year

Forum List

Back