MLB ratings crash lol

288,000 viewers for National game with the NY Yankees
Lol

I am loving it

222,000 for a Astros game

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA
You're cheering for the "great american pastime" having viewer issues?

Can you get any more anti-American?

What are you gonna do next, sing the star spangled banner in russian and piss on a flag?

Damn.

Wrestling blows away both mlb and nba
Wrestling isn't real.
As far as attendance its amazing what'' pro rasslin'' pulls in. Some of them get 6 figure paychecks. On event attracted over 100,000 fans. But theres another thread for that :cool:
Oh, I'm not saying it's not popular, just that it's all scripted. It's not a sport, it's a soap opera.

I'm not sure I like what it says about us as a people that it's more popular than real sports these days.

When slavery existed, a version of the US flag existed.
When the US was committing genocide against Native Americans, a version of the US flag existed.
When segregation existed, a version of the US flag existed.
When the US sent soldiers to die pointlessly in Vietnam, the current version existed.
I figured we would hear the excuse that libs typically use for hating America

Slavery once existed so America is not worthy of your loyalty

and the fact that we once opposed and later defeated your beloved Marxist revolution only makes our national sin even worse

you folks are so predictable

When slavery existed, a version of the US flag existed.
When the US was committing genocide against Native Americans, a version of the US flag existed.
When segregation existed, a version of the US flag existed.
When the US sent soldiers to die pointlessly in Vietnam, the current version existed.
I figured we would hear the excuse that libs typically use for hating America

Slavery once existed so America is not worthy of your loyalty

and the fact that we once opposed and later defeated your beloved Marxist revolution only makes our national sin even worse

you folks are so predictable

No, the only things here that are predictable are A) the assumptions you're making, and I don't have the energy to care to correct you and B) the nonsense you're spewing.

I bet you're one of those who thinks that only right wing views are "patriotic" or some shit like that.

Not only does it go against the meaning of "patriotic" but it's nonsense too.

What do you think patriotism is?
Loyalty to one country above all others

And who puts country above all others?

And who gets to decide whether what you're doing is putting your country first or not?

If Halliburton send troops to Iraq to invade, is that Halliburton putting the US first or themselves?

And if soldiers are going fighting there, are they putting their country first? Not really. They might think they are, but really, they're a private army for oil companies and Halliburton.

If a Communist is fighting for Communism, they might think putting the country above all else is fighting for Communism.

Same for Fascists. And everyone else.

Forum List

Back