MLB ratings crash lol

288,000 viewers for National game with the NY Yankees
Lol

I am loving it

222,000 for a Astros game

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA
The ghetto welfarian blacks tubed profe$$ional team sports. High school team sports is where it's @ currently for the live viewing audiences.

Swamp people beats them both !!!

China NBA and woke broke baseball are crashing

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA

I'm struggling why anyone would watch the MLB anyway. It's boring as hell. It's best times where when people listened on RADIO for god's sake. It's a radio game.

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA
That's not why. Screw putting politics into baseball. Leave it alone!
Ok, should they move the All Star game back to Atlanta or should you just stick your head back up your rear then?

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA
Ok, should they move the All Star game back to Atlanta or should you just stick your head back up your rear then?
I'm gonna keep checkin in on the Red Sox and fuck all of ya.

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA
I'm gonna keep checkin in on the Red Sox and fuck all of ya.

You’re a BoSox’s fan and I am a North Side Fan, so that explains everything!!!

I will always be a baseball fan. IF People take the time to learn the sport and maybe even play it they will like it. I keep up with my Florida MLB teams and the Braves. Which I am a life long fan. I just refuse to get all the T.V. channels it takes to keep up. As far as Politics goes. I agree keep politics out of sports. But shows of patriotism like the National Anthem is not politics it is what brings us together as one people.

The right put the National Anthem (political) into the NFL and then made claims about it being linked to the military.
Spoken like a true lefty with no loyalty to America

politics is when one group of people imposes it policies over another group

but saluting the flag during the National Anthem is an act of unity thats above politics

naturally people like tou who hate America would not understand that

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA

The libs have apparently thrown MLB under the bus.

They promised the baseball executives that it would be tremendously profitable for them if they told their conservative fans to "Fuck Off" as they would then be able to attract even more leftist fans.

Baseball execs fell for it, cancelled the Atlanta All Star game because the libs lost a political fight in Georgia to attract the leftists.

But libs are not filling the stadiums and buying the merchandise

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA
All we need now is Basic Cable TV reform. But to many politicians have been "paid". A monopoly that steals from customers. To many people complain about Cable TV rates and the politicians do nothing. Cable TV of course give free stuff to people on the average customer's dime.

Lol

I am loving it

Go woke and you go broke

Hell that is the WBNA

I'm struggling why anyone would watch the MLB anyway. It's boring as hell. It's best times where when people listened on RADIO for god's sake. It's a radio game.
There have been many good games so far this season.

The right put the National Anthem (political) into the NFL and then made claims about it being linked to the military.
Spoken like a true lefty with no loyalty to America

politics is when one group of people imposes it policies over another group

but saluting the flag during the National Anthem is an act of unity thats above politics

naturally people like tou who hate America would not understand that

Hilarious.

The British flag is made up of the St. George's cross. This is a symbol of the monarchy, because Edwards I decided to use it as his own personal symbol.

It also has the St. Andrews cross, which shows that Scotland belongs to the UK and another St. George's flag which is Northern Ireland. The fact there's no Welsh flag is also telling.

The flag is the power of the Monarch over the country. It's what it means. It's political. It's about unity, but it's not about equal unity. It's about the monarch's power uniting everyone whether they like it or not. It includes the unity of the Catholics in Northern Ireland who were treated like absolute shit.

Then you have the Chinese flag, red with yellow stars. Completely different to any flag China's ever had before. It represents the CCP, not the Chinese people. It represents the CCP's power over China. Again, it represents unity, but not from an equal point, it represents unity of do as you're told, the CCP has the power, no one else does.

The US flag isn't much different.

Each of the red and white lines is representative of the first 13 states. Most of the people within those states didn't have the power to do anything.

In fact four of the states didn't have a popular vote in the presidential election, the state chose the EC electors by themselves. Two states hadn't ratified the Constitution, one didn't bother to send electors anyway.

In Delaware only 522 (or 685) people voted and they all voted Federalist. It's not likely that Delaware only had 685 people.

The stars represent each of the states.

It's political.

When slavery existed, a version of the US flag existed.
When the US was committing genocide against Native Americans, a version of the US flag existed.
When segregation existed, a version of the US flag existed.
When the US sent soldiers to die pointlessly in Vietnam, the current version existed.

It's political. The flag is there to be waved, but also to be protested, it's a symbol of the government, it's a symbol of the power, whether you like that power or not.

The US is hardly united, has never been united. People don't even try to unite, except "unite in the way we want, or we'll not accept the way you want".

All flags are about power, they're about telling everyone who's in charge, from the UK to China to the US.

Forum List

Back