MLB 2020. Canned applause and cardboard fans.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
You thought the NFL was bad ?

1595713293083.png

That's it, Angie, as soon as they allow, I'm sending a picture for them to put in the stands! I want to be represented! I'm sending them a photo of Donald Trump! :SMILEW~130:

Frankly, I can't think of anything CREEPIER than fake cardboard fans and canned crowd noise. That's enough to make Rod Serling get the heebie jeebies.

Just play the fucking game.

Heh heh. Wait'll they start replacing the electorate that way during electon cycles.

They are turning sports into 1960's sitcoms. Canned audience. Canned noise. This is sad. I want to send fake money but they want real cash with my cable bill.

Back in the 50's there was a show called "Big Time Wrestling" on a local TV channel in Michigan had a painted mural of fans screaming, cheering, booing in the background instead of real fans. Pretty funny. All in all, I kinda like the piped-in fan noise....better than dead silence or dugout chatter. I'm just glad to have MLB back....My Tigers even WON a game yesterday in Cincinnati..... 2 down, 58 to go.....woo hoo!

The 2020 MLB season should have just been cancelled:aargh:

NO WAY! When my Tigers tank they have a shot at another lst pick in the 2021 draft. One day down the road the young talent they're gathering will come together like the '84 Tigers did and win a World Series. From what I've read, they wouldn't have gotten a first pick without a 2020 season even though they got it this year. And there's a chance by late August they'll start allowing fans into the ball parks seated at least two seats apart and wearing masks.

NO WAY! When my Tigers tank they have a shot at another lst pick in the 2021 draft. One day down the road the young talent they're gathering will come together like the '84 Tigers did and win a World Series. From what I've read, they wouldn't have gotten a first pick without a 2020 season even though they got it this year. And there's a chance by late August they'll start allowing fans into the ball parks seated at least two seats apart and wearing masks.
If this trend continues they won't be able to give tickets away for free.( masks or no masks) They'll have to start paying fans to show up just to keep MLB from tanking completely.

View attachment 367168

I missed this thread somehow but yeah I found out about that recently.Im sure the NFL will,follow their lead no doubt Lol

Makes me wonder if the owners are doing this to try and convince the players there are people in the stands.lol makes me believe that is why they are doing this,why else would they go to all that trouble,miserable fail on their part.comedy gold.

If this trend continues they won't be able to give tickets away for free.( masks or no masks) They'll have to start paying fans to show up just to keep MLB from tanking completely.
Same with the NFL. I was going to say basketball as well but they play in a bubble so I’m not sure.they might be able to survive,well just have to wait and see.

Same with the NFL. I was going to say basketball as well but they play in a bubble so I’m not sure.they might be able to survive,well just have to wait and see.
With a Civil War coming all sports may be dead in the water very soon anyway

Dream on,it’s only going to get worse,the world will never be the same again after this fake plandemic again. This is worst than the Great Depression with untold hundreds of thousands losing their jobs and its only going to get worse and go into the millions.im afraid we are all in the final days and this is coming from someone who is non Religious and does not believe in a higher power.

I hope the civil war comes from patriotic Americans who stand up to this decade longs planned plandemic willing to march on Washington and demand these criminals in Washington to be arrested as our forefathers would have done and never would have allowed our government to become this facist dictatership it is now,that will be the only thing that will save us,otherwise we are in the final days.

I hope the civil war comes from patriotic Americans who stand up to this decade longs planned plandemic willing to march on Washington and demand these criminals in Washington to be arrested as our forefathers would have done and never would have allowed our government to become this facist dictatership it is now,that will be the only thing that will save us,otherwise we are in the final days.
I think the US will be in it's final days because i think the US will fragment into 4-6 new countries like

The South(Texas and Oklahoma to North Carolina,Georgia,South Carolina and Florida)
The Northeast(Maine to Virginia)
The Upper Midwest(West Virginia,Kentucky,Ohio,Michigan,Indiana,Illinois,Wisconsin,Minnesota)
The Central States(Missouri,Iowa,Kansas,Nebraska,North Dakota and South Dakota)
The Rocky Mountain States(Colorado,Utah,New Mexico,Wyoming,Montana and Idaho)
The West Coast(California,Oregon,Washington,Arizona and Nevada)

Alaska,Hawaii,Puerto Rico and American Samoa will be cut loose and given their independence

Sad times indeed:(

Last edited:
What civil war ? The one the globalists are pushing for ?
Will never happen here.

And even if it did, beseball wouldn't have shit to do with it.

Forum List

Back