MK Hanin Zoabi's Relative: A Proud Zionist Arab

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
May G-d bless this young man, particularly given who he is related to. Well done to him for speaking the truth and not being afraid to do so.

Muhammad Zoabi, 16, angers his famous relative by stating eloquently that Israeli Arabs should be thankful for the Jewish state.

By Gil Ronen
First Publish: 4/7/2014, 2:46 PM

Muhammad Zoabi, 16, an Arab Muslim from Nazareth, is causing anger in Muslim circles, and considerable joy in Jewish ones, by stating in a unique interview that he is a Zionist and loves the state of Israel.

"I really believe that I'm a lucky Arab and a lucky human being and a lucky Middle Eastern[er] that I was born in this little tiny piece of land!”, he stated. Pointing to the Golan Heights from the window of his interviewer's home, in the Israeli community of Massad, he noted how bad life is beyond the border, for Syrians.

Muhammad's enthusiastic Zionism is made all the more intriguing by the fact that he is related to notorious anti-Zionist MK Hanin Zoabi, of the Arab-nationalist Balad party.

People in Syria are being killed because they want freedom, Muhammad said. but in Israel, he explained to interviewer Susan Deane Taylor-Gol, “we are living freedom, freedom is our life! No one can take our freedom... We're the hope in the region. I think that if the Syrians and the Egyptians, and the Lebanese and the Jordanians and all of our neighbors want to have a really democratic life, they should come to us, and they are more than welcome!”

Zoabi explained that it is not easy to be a Muslim Zionist. He said that “the bad sides” of Arab culture have taken control of the society, that he has been attacked several times for his views, and that some people call him a traitor, or even “a Jew.” He added with a smile that he cannot understand how people could see the word “Jew” as an insult, when the Jews only recently emerged from a situation in which they were being ruthlessly slaughtered, to one in which they are “one of the smartest and strongest nations in the world.”

Not one for half-measures, Muhammad declared that Israel should force its Arab citizens to go to the army – or at the very least carry out alternative national service. “And I am sure that most of the Jews are accepting us,” he added, “because the Jews are a great nation and they always accept others, always.”

MK Hanin Zoabi (Balad) responded to Muhammad's pro-Israel Facebook page and video by saying that “the state of Israel has trained him into obedience. Sometimes, the oppressed identifies with the oppressor because he lacks pride and political awareness.” :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Muhammad is unfazed by such statements and vows to “stand with the Jewish people until the last day of my life.” :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

MK Zoabi's Relative: I'm a Zionist; Jews are Great - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Last edited by a moderator:
May G-d bless this young man, particularly given who he is related to. Well done to him for speaking the truth and not being afraid to do so.

Muhammad Zoabi, 16, angers his famous relative by stating eloquently that Israeli Arabs should be thankful for the Jewish state.

By Gil Ronen

Muhammad Zoabi, 16, an Arab Muslim from Nazareth, is causing anger in Muslim circles, and considerable joy in Jewish ones, by stating in a unique interview that he is a Zionist and loves the state of Israel.

"I really believe that I'm a lucky Arab and a lucky human being and a lucky Middle Eastern[er] that I was born in this little tiny piece of land!”, he stated. Pointing to the Golan Heights from the window of his interviewer's home, in the Israeli community of Massad, he noted how bad life is beyond the border, for Syrians.

Muhammad's enthusiastic Zionism is made all the more intriguing by the fact that he is related to notorious anti-Zionist MK Hanin Zoabi, of the Arab-nationalist Balad party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vv4Qq81Yew

People in Syria are being killed because they want freedom, Muhammad said. but in Israel, he explained to interviewer Susan Deane Taylor-Gol, “we are living freedom, freedom is our life! No one can take our freedom... We're the hope in the region. I think that if the Syrians and the Egyptians, and the Lebanese and the Jordanians and all of our neighbors want to have a really democratic life, they should come to us, and they are more than welcome!”

Zoabi explained that it is not easy to be a Muslim Zionist. He said that “the bad sides” of Arab culture have taken control of the society, that he has been attacked several times for his views, and that some people call him a traitor, or even “a Jew.” He added with a smile that he cannot understand how people could see the word “Jew” as an insult, when the Jews only recently emerged from a situation in which they were being ruthlessly slaughtered, to one in which they are “one of the smartest and strongest nations in the world.”

Not one for half-measures, Muhammad declared that Israel should force its Arab citizens to go to the army – or at the very least carry out alternative national service. “And I am sure that most of the Jews are accepting us,” he added, “because the Jews are a great nation and they always accept others, always.”

MK Hanin Zoabi (Balad) responded to Muhammad's pro-Israel Facebook page and video by saying that “the state of Israel has trained him into obedience. Sometimes, the oppressed identifies with the oppressor because he lacks pride and political awareness.” :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Muhammad is unfazed by such statements and vows to “stand with the Jewish people until the last day of my life.” :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

MK Zoabi's Relative: I'm a Zionist; Jews are Great - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Kind of similar to this only the other way around:

"Anti-Zionist Jews torch Israeli flag in New York during Purim"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7tj_SwHGdk0]Williamsburg Satmar Hasidim Burn Israeli Flag on Purim - YouTube[/ame]

By Gil Ronen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7tj_SwHGdk0]Williamsburg Satmar Hasidim Burn Israeli Flag on Purim - YouTube[/ame]

Silly woman, these are the crazies who meet with the crazies who rule Iran right now. They believe Israel shouldn't exist until the Messiah arrives, but you still see some of them having no problem living in Israel. They are small in number, but oh so favored on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that can't seem to get enough of their antics.

By Gil Ronen

:eusa_clap: :clap2::iagree::iagree::iagree::clap2::eusa_clap:

By Gil Ronen

Silly woman, these are the crazies who meet with the crazies who rule Iran right now. They believe Israel shouldn't exist until the Messiah arrives, but you still see some of them having no problem living in Israel. They are small in number, but oh so favored on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that can't seem to get enough of their antics.

favored on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that can't seem to get enough of their antics

It's from the Jerusalem Post.

Anti-Zionist Jews torch Israeli flag in New York during Purim | JPost | Israel News

these are the crazies

Muhammad is considered a crazy by his peers, too.

Williamsburg Satmar Hasidim Burn Israeli Flag on Purim - YouTube

favored on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites that can't seem to get enough of their antics

Anti-Zionist Jews torch Israeli flag in New York during Purim | JPost | Israel News

these are the crazies

I don't know if this is Haniya posing or her other half which might be the character 67 who ran around like the energizer Bunny on here and who seems to be doing the same same now. If this is 67, you too can grow a beard and join these crazies on their next visit to their friends in Iran. Nobody is stopping you.

these are the crazies

Those aren't Jews

these are the crazies

Those aren't Jews

So the JP reports that they are Jews and you have determined that they are not. Interesting. The Jerusalem Post is an Islamonazi, neonazi newspaper?

By Gil Ronen

Good for him!:D

By Gil Ronen

Satmar are not Jews. They're terrorists with Shtreimels.

these are the crazies

Actually, most of the Arabs in Israel will chose Netanyahu over Hamas when the time comes. They just don't admit it out loud.

these are the crazies

Those aren't Jews

So the JP reports that they are Jews and you have determined that they are not. Interesting. The Jerusalem Post is an Islamonazi, neonazi newspaper?

They aren't Jews.

I can go with Hijab, won't make me a Muslim.

It will be better once you fill your mouth water and don't try debating about things you obviously don't understand.

By Gil Ronen

The ISLAMONAZI's favourite Jews the True Torah Jews who believe that the messiah comes first and then the nation of Israel. Whereas the rest of the world sees it the other way round

these are the crazies

So because it is from the Jpost it means that the group are not feted by the ISLAMONAZI. NEONAZI and terrorist groups all over the world.

Your inability to be able to understand English shows that you are not a native English speaker.

these are the crazies

Those aren't Jews

So are the Ahmadis muslims then, and the Kurds are they also muslims.

Currently there are 1.8 million Arab Muslims who live in Israel who are treated with dignity and respect and are proud to be Israelis. Don't mind Mohomod Latici. Here is even the Hamas leaders own son telling it like it is:

Last edited by a moderator:
They aren't Jews.

Based on looks, yes they are. :lol:

I can go with Hijab, won't make me a Muslim.

First, no you can't unless you are a Muslim. Second, you are confusing Islam with a race.

huhsmileyf3.gif

Forum List

Back