MJ for Texas - One of THE best political ads I've ever seen

Campaign contributions MUST be either eliminated or limited to something like $100 per person. And companies should not be allowed to donate to political parties/candidates.

And before meatheads say '$100 is not enough'? Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump went VERY far in the last federal election on relatively small campaign contributions.
If 500,000 people donate $100 each - that is $50 million.
And in 2018...that is more then enough as TV ads mean nothing today. Only dinosaurs watch them/take them seriously. Most people use the net, MSM and debates to make up their minds (assuming they have not been made up already).

Campaign contributions must be limited.

Limiting what a person can do with their money is unconstitutional. Freedom of speech.
Companies are already banned from donating to Federal candidates.

Writing it bigger doesn't make it any less laughable.

Big Five and Meyers-Briggs call me "stable as all get out". How about you, "psyche" minor?

Nope, anyone who would vote straight party line is not all there.

When the Democrats offer something rational, I'll consider it. But I am not expectant of such a unique event.

They have been collectively mad a long time, their governing philosophies are not based in American thought, and their intentions toward the country are malevolent.

I consider them completely unsalvageable.

Big Five and Meyers-Briggs call me "stable as all get out". How about you, "psyche" minor?

Gee, “stable as all get out” doesn’t seem to appear on the M-B assessment sheets. Of course anyone can say anything on the internet about their sanity. It doesn’t mean it’s true.

As for this candidate, I love this ad. I hope she gets elected.

The looney democrat bitch MJ is from Round Rock, Texas.

Which is a suburb of Austin.

The super liberal small blue dot in the center of the large conservative red state Texas. ... :cool:

Meaningless - She has a chance to win and every flipped seat is important whether it comes from blue or red district.
Couldn't agree more. Folks keep talking about the Blue Wave. I'd love to se a Female Wave from both parties and clean out all the dead wood.

Campaign contributions MUST be either eliminated or limited to something like $100 per person. And companies should not be allowed to donate to political parties/candidates.

And before meatheads say '$100 is not enough'? Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump went VERY far in the last federal election on relatively small campaign contributions.
And in 2018...that is more then enough as TV ads mean nothing today. Only dinosaurs watch them/take them seriously. Most people use the net, MSM and debates to make up their minds (assuming they have not been made up already).

:eek: I agree with you on that! Hath hell frozen over?

Sorry I would never vote for a woman wirh tattoos that is a advocate of women in combat

Sooner or later, that's all there's going to be is people with tattoos to choose from.

:uhh:

It looks like everyone under 30 has tattoos.

:eek: I agree with you on that! Hath hell frozen over?

LOL...nice to see we agree on something.

And - for what it is worth - I respect that you publicly agree with me on this, even though we butted heads earlier.

Not everyone would do that.

She has a snowball's chance in hell. Round Rock where all the non-leftist Austin residence run to for cover from leftist bullshit. Democrat has become synonymous with Leftist. She's running in the wrong party.

Democrats are always assholes, no matter how slick their campaigns ads are.

Sorry I would never vote for a woman wirh tattoos that is a advocate of women in combat

Well that is about the stupidest thing I have yet read/heard today.

What the fuck does skin ink have to do with how good someone is at politics?

It's people like you who make me consider banning stupid people from voting.

Well that is about the stupidest thing I have yet read/heard today.

What the fuck does skin ink have to do with how good someone is at politics?

It's people like you who make me consider banning stupid people from voting.
Unlike skin color or nationality "skin ink" is a choice. "Skin ink" tells me about their personality traits, and is especially true about women with tattoos. That's my personal view, so are you telling me Im not able to have a personal opinion now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back