Mitt Romney should switch Parties and run for President!

Should Mitt Romney Swith Political Parties and Run For President?

• Hell Yeah!

• No, because I love him now I still hate him because he told us about Russia!

• Mac is trying to figure out why Door Dash is not Uber Eats...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
Seeing the left have found their new hero in Mitt Romney I believe Mitt should switch Parties and run for President!

Then let see if Mitt can unseat the evil Donald Trump and make America Neoconservative again!

If Romney officially declared he was a democrook, repeated his failed 2012 lies about his "beliefs" and made himself out to be a conservative he would crush Trump.

The bed wetters will vote for whatever democrook is on the ballot. They're the 40% of vacuous oxygen thieves that are "informed" by entertainment media.

The "moderate" 20% still want a nanny state that provides free shit, just with certain restraint depending on their own prized pigs.

The remaining 40% who want to be left alone with their income, guns and property suffer at their stupidity.

Seeing the left have found their new hero in Mitt Romney I believe Mitt should switch Parties and run for President!

Then let see if Mitt can unseat the evil Donald Trump and make America Neoconservative again!
He is too far left of Warren to win. :71:

Why he voted with tramp 80% of the time.

I think that's a great idea. Let Romney switch parties: we don't want him in the GOP. What a worthless no-good. He has malignant jealousy. Also, I think he sort of went crazy: remember that hostile anti-Trump speech he gave before the 2016 election? That was nuts. Who asked him?

So I think he'd make a great Dem candidate, and he'd lose again, and that's karma.

• Banned
If Romney officially declared he was a democrook, repeated his failed 2012 lies about his "beliefs" and made himself out to be a conservative he would crush Trump.

The bed wetters will vote for whatever democrook is on the ballot. They're the 40% of vacuous oxygen thieves that are "informed" by entertainment media.

The "moderate" 20% still want a nanny state that provides free shit, just with certain restraint depending on their own prized pigs.

The remaining 40% who want to be left alone with their income, guns and property suffer at their stupidity.

Democrats already have Bloomberg but I will be honest if Bloomberg by some miracle win the nomination then I would not rule out a Bloomberg/Romney ticket...

For that to even happen Democrats would have to admit Sanders and Cortez and Warren vision for their political party is nuts and I doubt they will do that...

Romney is Romney and always will be Romney. He is all GOP, and the GOPers are stuck with him. Forever.
At least he didn't pull a Murcowski/Collins. FDT.

Forum List

Back