Mitt Romney of Utah, Mike Rounds of South Dakota, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, and Susan Collins of Maine-Truly ignorant GOP senators!

I agree with that. That's exactly what happened. They refused, they're gone. The difference today is that the vaccines aren't effective, and covid isn't deadly.
It should be optional. My cousin didn't get the vaccine and died from covid. Its stupid not to get the vaccine, but "my body, my choice", right?

I agree with you, but it has never been that way in the military 🪖. Not in my lifetime.

Learn to read Moron

A hundred million has one of those conditions or more
I DID!! YOU wrote this exactly:
"A hundred million Americans have one of those conditions"
"They were alive before Covid, dead afterwards"

So 100 million Americans have one of those conditions and were alive before... now they (100 million Americans) are dead afterwards! That's exactly what you wrote..!
Note deaths under 18 maybe that will prove to you the idiocy of vaccination requirements in the military where the average age is The average age of an employed soldier is 23 years old.
Approximately 1.3 million adolescents and young adults (aged 15 to 24 years) died in 2020,
People of any age can catch COVID-19 . But it most commonly affects middle-aged and older adults. The risk of developing dangerous symptoms increases with age, with those who are age 85 and older are at the highest risk of serious symptoms.

Deaths 2020-2022 all sexes 18-29 years Involving COVID 6,717 Total deaths all causes -- 185,316 less than 4% COVID!!!
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 3.01.14 PM.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back