Mitt Romney of Utah, Mike Rounds of South Dakota, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana, and Susan Collins of Maine-Truly ignorant GOP senators!

Here's how it works.
You fight with the men you have, vaccinated or not. Otherwise the unit fails, duh. Losing good men for a stupid vaccination policy is moronic.
Outside the military there is no vaccine mandate.
When I was in there was no question. They lined you up and stuck shit in your arm.

Refuse and you were gone.

Refusing to follow orders is not something the military tolerates nor should it

Last edited:
Short staffed because 3400 refused vaccines and got booted?

Looks like they all got treated with kid gloves. Honorable or general under honorable conditions discharges with an OK to reenlist if they change their minds about getting a shot? That's what you get for refusing a lawful order? I guess you can just tell your superior NCO or officer "nah, I don't wanna do that" and get away with it now.

Short staffed because 3400 refused vaccines and got booted?

Do the vaccines prevent transmission?

Do the vaccines have any dangerous side affects?

Is COVID a highly dangerous disease in terms of its mortality rate?

The fact you would probably answer all three questions incorrectly....in 2022.....tells me all I need to know about the intrinsic value of everything you post.....or lack thereof.

If you were a currency you'd be Zimbabwe.

Do the vaccines prevent transmission?

Do the vaccines have any dangerous side affects?

Is COVID a highly dangerous disease in terms of its mortality rate?

The fact you would probably answer all three questions incorrectly....in 2022.....tells me all I need to know about the intrinsic value of everything you post.....or lack thereof.

If you were a currency you'd be Zimbabwe.
none of that matters.

These assholes disobeyed a direct order.

That's a no no in the military

When I was in there was no question. They lined you up and stuck shit in your arm.
Refuse and you were gone.
Refusing to follow orders is not something the military tolerates nor should it
I agree with that. That's exactly what happened. They refused, they're gone. The difference today is that the vaccines aren't effective, and covid isn't deadly.
It should be optional. My cousin didn't get the vaccine and died from covid. Its stupid not to get the vaccine, but "my body, my choice", right?

My cousin didn't get the vaccine and died from covid. Its stupid not to get the vaccine, but "my body, my choice", right?

My Father got the vaccine, and four boosters.

An he had symptomatic COVID.

Seriously, shut the fuck up.

I agree with that. That's exactly what happened. They refused, they're gone. The difference today is that the vaccines aren't effective, and covid isn't deadly.
It should be optional. My cousin didn't get the vaccine and died from covid. Its stupid not to get the vaccine, but "my body, my choice", right?
If covid isn't deadly...odd that your cousin died from it.

Look these dumb asses in congress routinely vote for shit without even reading the f'ing bill and this surprises you? They vote the way the wind is blowing in the FAKE NEWS.

none of that matters.

These assholes disobeyed a direct order.

That's a no no in the military
You are 100% correct! They disobeyed a direct order.
With the Biden administration pushing the vaccines, then why aren't they making the same requirement for the illegal border crossing? I mean Title 42 was to prevent Covid infected illegals. So why did the SAME administration that pushed for troops to be vaccinated want Title 42 abandoned that prevents people with Covid from coming in?
Does that make sense?

Disagree, the point is mission readiness and the ability to deploy.

When you have to park a carrier in Guam for a couple of months, that is an example of "low deaths, but negative impact".

Listen, I don't disagree that the military as a population being younger and healthier isn't going to have fewer deaths. However military rediness is much more than just "OMG, not many will ultimately die if they get sick".

WW
Funny how all the MAGAts who never served go on as if they know how the military operates.

If covid isn't deadly...odd that your cousin died from it.
How old was your cousin and did the cousin also have obesity, diabetes, asthma or chronic lung disease, sickle cell disease, or who are immunocompromised can also be at increased risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
So if your cousin wasn't overweight, or had diabetes, asthma or chronic lung disease, or other issues, the chances of your cousins death were less.
In the U.S., CDC dataTrusted Source showed that COVID-19 was the sole cause of only about 5% of listed COVID-19 deaths

How old was your cousin and did the cousin also have obesity, diabetes, asthma or chronic lung disease, sickle cell disease, or who are immunocompromised can also be at increased risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
So if your cousin wasn't overweight, or had diabetes, asthma or chronic lung disease, or other issues, the chances of your cousins death were less.
In the U.S., CDC dataTrusted Source showed that COVID-19 was the sole cause of only about 5% of listed COVID-19 deaths
A hundred million Americans have one of those conditions

They were alive before Covid, dead afterwards

A hundred million Americans have one of those conditions

They were alive before Covid, dead afterwards
Well you are a liar! A 100 million Americans HAVE NOT died from Covid you dummy!
Every day since 3/31/2020 I've gone to this web site:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
And copied the statistics and show that dummy....! Total deaths... 1,112,970 as of today....not 100,000,000!
In FACT out of a world population of 8 billion less than 0.0834% or 6,672,429 deaths in the world!
Dummy this is why people just don't understand the details make up the world...not stupid conclusions written down
by dummies like YOU!!!
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 11.54.56 AM.png

Well you are a liar! A 100 million Americans HAVE NOT died from Covid you dummy!
Every day since 3/31/2020 I've gone to this web site:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
And copied the statistics and show that dummy....! Total deaths... 1,112,970 as of today....not 100,000,000!
In FACT out of a world population of 8 billion less than 0.0834% or 6,672,429 deaths in the world!
Dummy this is why people just don't understand the details make up the world...not stupid conclusions written down
by dummies like YOU!!!
View attachment 740406
Learn to read Moron

A hundred million has one of those conditions or more

Forum List

Back