Mitch McConnell begins a second career

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
His stand up comedian gig has them rolling in the aisles with laughter. Said Mitch "There`s no place in the Republican party for White Supremacists". Most of his supporters were drawn to him because of his brilliant plan for America`s healthcare. :icon_rolleyes:

Mitch is concerned with one thing
Republicans controlling the Senate

He saw how Trump’s ridiculous and offensive statements were used by Democrats to take Arizona and Georgia

Democrats love the idea of an MTG, Gosar or Boebert taking key roles in the Republican Party. The unwillingness of Republican Leadership to speak out against White Supremacy plays in to Democrats hands

His stand up comedian gig has them rolling in the aisles with laughter. Said Mitch "There`s no place in the Republican party for White Supremacists". Most of his supporters were drawn to him because of his brilliant plan for America`s healthcare. :icon_rolleyes:

He saw how Trump’s ridiculous and offensive statements were used by Democrats to take Arizona and Georgia

Democrats love the idea of an MTG, Gosar or Boebert taking key roles in the Republican Party. The unwillingness of Republican Leadership to speak out against White Supremacy plays in to Democrats hands

I don't know of any prominent Republicans who have any tolerance for white supremacy, nor any problem condemning it.

It's you Racists on the left wrong, living up to your well-deserved stereotype of falsely accusing your opponents of that which you, yourselves are guilty.

I don't know of any prominent Republicans who have any tolerance for white supremacy, nor any problem condemning it.

It's you Racists on the left wrong, living up to your well-deserved stereotype of falsely accusing your opponents of that which you, yourselves are guilty.
Hillary called them deplorables

The White Supremacists who attach themselves to the GOP. While Republican leaders make generic condemnations of racism, they refuse to take action against those who tolerate it.

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a Godsend to the Democrats

Here we go yet again.....

WhiteSuprem2.png

The conference was organized by white nationalist activist Nicholas Fuentes, who has a history of making anti-Semitic statements.
So being a white nationalist is "white supremacist"? And what is wrong with being for a country that believes that being other than superior to black and brown shithole nations is a bad thing. Show me one country run by blacks or browns that has achieved as much as "White Nationalist" USA? Oh and for making anti-Semitic statements.

So being a white nationalist is "white supremacist"? And what is wrong with being for a country that believes that being other than superior to black and brown shithole nations is a bad thing. Show me one country run by blacks or browns that has achieved as much as "White Nationalist" USA? Oh and for making anti-Semitic statements.

At least you`re not trying to deny what you are. Good for you!

The only thing that took those states was cheating.

None of them scare me.....They're all prime example of the open and unashamed bigots on your team.

You liberoidals would be nothing without your sanctimony and complete lack of self-awareness.
There were no bigots beating up the cops and smearing crap on the Capitol walls on 1/6/ 2021. Got it. There were no bigots at Trump`s Klan rallies either.

At least you`re not trying to deny what you are. Good for you!
I am proud of my race, it has done so much good, while black on black crime is going through the roof, which is an achievement all of its own. I dont hate black people, or brown, or any other color person, as long as they live here as upstanding citizens like most of those i associate with. But those who come here illegally, or want to destroy other peoples businesses or murder or rape other people, i have an issue with. We drink to the stupidity of the progressives, as you keep killing yourselves off yearly, and that is why you have the southern border open, to replace all you dumbasses.

20190825_203003.jpg

I've never heard of this guy Nick Fuentes... so I did 30 full seconds of research and find out the guy proudly embraces the fact he is of Mexican decent.

"If anything, my support for the president has only increased," says the student of part Mexican descent. "He showed a lot of courage."

This is must be another of those weird white supremacists like Larry Elder...

‘Larry Elder Is The Black Face Of White Supremacy,’ Says LA Times Columnist

Nick Fuentes goes on to say in the article...

He deplores moves by Democrats and Republicans to lump together neo-Nazis and the right-wing and accuses the "left-wing" of controlling "all the media."

"Any time a white person or European person stands up for their interests or raises some sort of concern with the social experiment we have been pursuing for 30 years, they will call you a racist, a supremacist, Nazi," he complains.

"What this is designed to do -- and it was designed -- is to stop people from talking about it," he adds.

There were no bigots beating up the cops and smearing crap on the Capitol walls on 1/6/ 2021. Got it. There were no bigots at Trump`s Klan rallies either.
Not January 6th

Not January 6th

Not January 6th

Not January 6th

Not January 6th

My favorite not January 6th

Last edited:
Not January 6th

Not January 6th

Not January 6th

Not January 6th

Not January 6th

My favorite not January 6th

Were the people in Seattle trying to install Al Sharpton as president? They had as much right to do so has the Klan had to install Trump on 1/6. None.

Were the people in Seattle trying to install Al Sharpton as president? They had as much right to do so has the Klan had to install Trump on 1/6. None.
And i thought that trying to create a new country in one of the US cities, was an insurrection. Isnt that so? Or are you just another progressive slave dumbass who tows the party line, like the Nazi's did with Hitler?

1646160339023.png

Forum List

Back