Missouri Judge Says Medicaid Expansion Must Be Allowed

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The Missouri Supreme Court ruled a while ago that the state must follow the state constitution and implement medicaid expansion under Obamacare.

The people of Missouri voted for the constitutional amendment. It's now part of their state constitution yet the republican governor and state congress still refused to implement it.

So it was taken back to court where the governor and state congress lost again.

The judge isn't letting the governor and congress ignore the will of the people.

Good.

The people voted and spoke. Republicans just ignored the will of the people and refused to follow the law.

Which doesn't surprise me. It does disgust me.

Dana7360

Like the man said, if the court wants to add 275,000 people to Medicaid let the judge pay for it

If they people want an expanded welfare state, just fucking do it.

The people of Missouri told the state congress to do just that with their votes.

The state congress and governor ignored them.

The people of Missouri took the governor and state congress to court and won. The state Supreme Court ruled for the governor and state congress to implement it.

The governor and state congress ignored the Supreme Court ruling.

So the people of the state of Missouri took the governor and state congress back to court. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the people and ordered the governor and state congress to implement it.

You need to direct your statement to the republican governor and state congress of Missouri.

Not me.

The people of Missouri told the state congress to do just that with their votes.

The state congress and governor ignored them.

The people of Missouri took the governor and state congress to court and won. The state Supreme Court ruled for the governor and state congress to implement it.

The governor and state congress ignored the Supreme Court ruling.

So the people of the state of Missouri took the governor and state congress back to court. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of the people and ordered the governor and state congress to implement it.

You need to direct your statement to the republican governor and state congress of Missouri.

Not me.
I wasnt directing it towards you, resident retard :rolleyes:

The Missouri Supreme Court ruled a while ago that the state must follow the state constitution and implement medicaid expansion under Obamacare.

The people of Missouri voted for the constitutional amendment. It's now part of their state constitution yet the republican governor and state congress still refused to implement it.

So it was taken back to court where the governor and state congress lost again.

The judge isn't letting the governor and congress ignore the will of the people.

Good.

The people voted and spoke. Republicans just ignored the will of the people and refused to follow the law.

Which doesn't surprise me. It does disgust me.

And appropriately so, reflecting the will of the people of the state.

Forum List

Back