Missouri Democratic state senator says she hopes Trump is assassinated

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed

A Democratic state senator in Missouri is facing resignation calls for posting on Facebook Thursday that she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

“I hope Trump is assassinated!” state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal wrote.

Chappelle-Nadal eventually deleted the post, but a screenshot was saved and shared on Twitter.

ANY Leftist who doesn't call for her Immediate resignation but calls the alt-right hateful and racist is proof of their absolute bigotry and they have absolutely no right to call out Trump or even white Supremists.

1503004682574.jpg

A Democratic state senator in Missouri is facing resignation calls for posting on Facebook Thursday that she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

Chappelle-Nadal eventually deleted the post, but a screenshot was saved and shared on Twitter.

ANY Leftist who doesn't call for her Immediate resignation but calls the alt-right hateful and racist is proof of their absolute bigotry and they have absolutely no right to call out Trump or even white Supremists.

1503004682574.jpg
this is the day the alt left is born.

1503004682574.jpg
That should be the end of her career! We don't need people as stupid as that as our leaders.

You know, I think that ANY government official that calls for the harm of another government official in any way shape or form, should resign after they say something stupid like that.

I felt the same way when the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil put those target marks over Gabby Gifford's district and she was shot, and I feel the same way about this idiot calling for Trump's assassination.

Yeah, I despise Trump and think that he's a shitty human being as well as is currently making a mockery of the presidency, but he's still the president, and even if I can't respect the man, I still hold respect for the office itself. There were times in my Navy career when I had officers I had to work for who were worthless as leaders and human beings, but because they outranked me, I still had respect for their position as an officer.

1503004682574.jpg
She wants his dick for her addadicktome...

It's wrong to call for assassination, but bloated old windbags who are drastically unqualified to be president die every day. We can always hope.

Absolutely WRONG of this idiot to make such a statement......Resign, moron !!!

1503004682574.jpg
Uh oh PC police

Of course, nobody should call for the killing of another person, POTUS or not.

The call for retribution might hold water were it not so "two faced."

Forum List

Back