Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

false "can" is not the same as will there are gay people getting married in Texas as we speaks.
as always you are talking out your ass,

Link to these "people getting married in Texas as we speaks".
What a dumb ass you are!! :laugh:

Coming from a moron like you!!
I bet you feel like a world class jack ass.
laugh.gif

I know its embarrassing that you didnt even know what was going on in your own state. :itsok:

Not at all. I knew he would fail and he did.
He only failed in assuming you could read. To clarify you asked for a link showing Texas had given in. That link was provided and you begin to lie which is understandably the first reaction of a convict. Its ok. I know youre embarrassed.
laugh.gif

The baffling aspect of all this anti-Gay stupidity is, these idiots actually know homosexuals personally. As neighbors, as business associates, as family and friends.

But their incredibly warped sense of self righteousness provides some ethical aegis behind which the continue to wish to deny basic civil rights to those they know. Their fellow American citizens.

Its like my grandfather. A great, loving man who took care of his family and served his community. And a product of his age......whose loving nature mixed with the bigotry of his age to produce the most bizarre and funny racist I ever met.

He didn't like black folks. Except for every black person he ever met. They were all 'exceptions'.

He didn't like Japanese. Except for every Japanese person he ever met. They 'weren't like the rest'.

He was never able to overcome his bigotry. But it never kept him from being a good friend to pretty much everyone he met. As the folks he didn't like were all hypothetical.

Texas, Kentucky and Alabama already conceded that they will honor the USSC ruling.

Really? That's how you interpreted the Texas AG's announcement to public officials who want to for sake of religious reasons, refuse to grant permits or participate in any way in "gay marriage"?

On the news just now in the Texas Hill Country, it was announced that the great majority of Texans have county seats issuing marriage licenses.

The patron spokesaint of The Cult of Sil has fucked up again.

Texas, Kentucky and Alabama already conceded that they will honor the USSC ruling.

Really? That's how you interpreted the Texas AG's announcement to public officials who want to for sake of religious reasons, refuse to grant permits or participate in any way in "gay marriage"?

A face saving measure. Texas always throws little tantrums before finally slappping on another 'Don't Mess with Texas' bumperstick....and doing what they're told. Gays and lesbians are already marrying in Texas.

Interactive maps How Texas counties are handling same-sex marriage licenses Dallas Morning News

They've even made a gender neutral marriage license application:

State registrar makes marriage license application gender-neutral Dallas Morning News

It tis what it tis.

On the news just now in the Texas Hill Country, it was announced that the great majority of Texans have county seats issuing marriage licenses.

The patron spokesaint of The Cult of Sil has fucked up again.

Its alright. At this point no one really expects Sil to have the slightest idea what he's talking about.

I hope more states join in. the supreme court can not make up a LAW that overrides a STATES RIGHTS. the sooner people understand this the better the LET DOWN WILL be for them

I hope more states join in. the supreme court can not make up a LAW that overrides a STATES RIGHTS. the sooner people understand this the better the LET DOWN WILL be for them
More states join? They are falling like flies. The towers of Jesus-Jell-o could not stand the pressure, or the fact that they were about to lose in court again and have to pay yet another legal bill. The faggots got married in Texas, Louisiana, and Mississippi today Steph, so sad for you...

Last edited:
Headline in Austin: Jewish utility workers refuse to allow electricity and water to reach Christian churches, citing their religious beliefs.

Hindus at nationwide DMV's refuse to renew driver's licenses for Christians, cite religious beliefs.

This slippery slope is real kristians. You are in the process of turning yourselves into a minority.

They're claiming delay but may also be testing the waters have picked up momentum in Texas, Kentucky and Alabama

JACKSON, Miss. — Mississippi's attorney general directed circuit court clerks in the state to delay granting marriage licenses to same-sex couples, an hour after the U.S. Supreme Court said gay couples have a right to marry in all 50 states....In Louisiana, Attorney General James "Buddy" Caldwell said in a statement that the Supreme Court's decision had nothing requiring it to be effective immediately. Louisiana GOP Gov. Bobby Jindal, who announced Wednesday that he is running for president, also said that the issue trampled on states' rights and vowed that he would never stop fighting for religious liberty... La. Miss. officials drag feet on issuing same-sex licenses

We'll see if they roll over and piss on themselves over Friday's unconstitutional/overreach legislative "ruling"..

You have to wonder about these local county clerks...

giphy.gif

Headline in Austin: Jewish utility workers refuse to allow electricity and water to reach Christian churches, citing their religious beliefs.

Hindus at nationwide DMV's refuse to renew driver's licenses for Christians, cite religious beliefs.

This slippery slope is real kristians. You are in the process of turning yourselves into a minority.
Headline on USMB: A New Moron Found in Galaxy Turdsucker.

The slippery slope is a fallacy.

They're claiming delay but may also be testing the waters have picked up momentum in Texas, Kentucky and Alabama

You're in the bargaining and denial phase of your loss. Where you are trying to convince yourself of elaborate comforting lies. The reality is far simpler and colder:

You lost.
AG Paxton State workers can deny licenses to same-sex couples News - Home

Sure. Paxton is an idiot, and even he said the ones who ignore the order will probably end up paying fines.

Forum List

Back