Mississippi Imprisons More People Than Russia and China Combined

Poor Guano, he is still mad that Mississippi locked him up for being a suspected Muslim terrorist. Don't worry Guano, they will let you out when you die.

For everyone who doesn't know, Guano has a lot of time on his Muslim hands because he is in prison.

Yea but China and Russia shoot about a thousand a week so that's how they keep the prison population down.

I must point out, for the sake of truth and justice, there's no death penalty in Russia. They have a moratorium on it. So this smart observation might be applicable to China exclusively.

As for the OP, I regret to see this unsatisfying statistics. Watching your country turning into a police state is painful.

China doesn't imprison any drug offenders. Not even if they have committed a crime.

They are all sent to work rehab medical facilities to work in the mega factories

On a per capita basis, just like the rest of the US.

The US economy depends on it.

Don't slam Mississippi as an aberration.

But they are. You go south of Virginia (being generous here) and east of New Mexico (where I am from) and it's a total aberration all the way to Key West.

"""According to the National Institute of Corrections, the Mississippian crime rate was four times higher than the national average. Property crimes account for the vast majority of incidents, around 92 percent, which is nearly seven percent higher than the national rate. The remaining eight percent are violent crimes and are about 22 percent lower than other states."""

Read more: Mississippi Imprisons More People Than Russia and China Combined Society Chinatopix

Wow, well you know what they say in Louisiana..."Thank god for Mississippi!" (or else this article would be about them).
Funny thing, I have never lived in any part of old, French Louisiana.

I was born in the Florida Parishes, and I live in the Old Sabine Free State region in west LA.

Having lived in Houston for 12 years and spent a lot of time in a city (New Orleans) that should be airlifted out of Louisiana to a safe, civil place, you have my sympathies.

On a per capita basis, just like the rest of the US.

The US economy depends on it.

Don't slam Mississippi as an aberration.

But they are. You go south of Virginia (being generous here) and east of New Mexico (where I am from) and it's a total aberration all the way to Key West.

"""According to the National Institute of Corrections, the Mississippian crime rate was four times higher than the national average. Property crimes account for the vast majority of incidents, around 92 percent, which is nearly seven percent higher than the national rate. The remaining eight percent are violent crimes and are about 22 percent lower than other states."""

Read more: Mississippi Imprisons More People Than Russia and China Combined Society Chinatopix
What part of the blacker or browner the area the more crime don't you get?

You can argue all day about WHY that is, but, you cannot dispute the facts.

Forum List

Back