Minnesotas Castile had been pulled over 52 times!

Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed .

Now the cops audio says he pulled him over for matching the description of some robbery suspect . (Black guy wh dreadlocks ! Gasp!)

The dude was an expert at being pulled over . You really think he reached for his gun?? Totally profiling this dude . And the minn police are known for it .
Black man shot by officer in Minnesota had been pulled over 52 times by police

The AP story says the answer may never be known, but it cites a 2003 racial profiling study in Minnesota that found participating police departments stopped minority drivers and searched them at greater rates than whites. Police were less likely to find contraband on blacks than on whites in the searches.
The 53rd was a doozer.

^^^ Winner
rofl-4c.gif

Was he some lifelong criminal ? No, no record of any criminal charges. Just 86 citations for bullshit driving while black offenses . Most citations were dismissed .

Now the cops audio says he pulled him over for matching the description of some robbery suspect . (Black guy wh dreadlocks ! Gasp!)

The dude was an expert at being pulled over . You really think he reached for his gun?? Totally profiling this dude . And the minn police are known for it .

The AP story says the answer may never be known, but it cites a 2003 racial profiling study in Minnesota that found participating police departments stopped minority drivers and searched them at greater rates than whites. Police were less likely to find contraband on blacks than on whites in the searches.
Did it ever occur to you that he's a really bad driver that does really stupid shit. Or like some people, think traffic laws do no apply to them.
hey limp wrist. There are two kinds of racism.
Singling out a person because of their race.
NOT singling a person pit because of their race.

Orrrrrr more likely , he's constantly profiled , being tailed by bias cops, having his plate run, being pulled over for fake ass reasons by cops on a fishing expedition .

52 times !? Most of the citations dismissed ? Open your eyes .
Bullshit! 52 stops? He had to be fucking up minimum 60% of those stops. That leaves 31 valid stops in how many years? I've been stopped a dozen times in 50 years of driving. All but one was valid.
I've been riding Harley Davidsons most of that 50 years and if you think blacks get profiled more, you're and even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Well you really showed me with your examples of being stopped a fraction of the time of this guy. !!

By the way. 1/2 the cops out there own Harley. Rice burners get stopped more.
And your point is?
Oh yeah. The old fallback excuse...Profiling.
Hey genius, the key to good police work IS to profile. A cop who does not take care to examine the situation and the person(s) he or she is about to interact is delinquent in their duties. And it could get them killed.
If a driver is getting stopped that often he or she IS a terrible driver.

Revoked is permanent, correct? human garbage kept driving? Gun? Baby in back? Smoking Newports in babies face?Car-seat? Lock her up too for child endangerment. Enuff!

What a fine upstanding young man to endanger hundreds of innocent lives.

Yes, his loud muffler caused global warming!

Seriously , who gets pulled over for that shit?
"The citations were for alleged infractions such as speeding, driving without a muffler, not wearing a seat belt, driving after his license was revoked, and driving with no proof of insurance."

Should have played piñata with his head years ago.
Because.....why?

Because the cons here are a bunch of two faced racists . They don't mind the government hassling brown faces . They can't admit there was a bias , but they are ok with hassling someone "who looks like a thug ". What do you suppose that means?
. It could mean that if you are exposed to alot of criminal activity in your job, and your exposure is way, way to much of a bad experience for you when trying to enforce the law in a bad neighborhood, and then we find that maybe a cop might be having a situation where a thug (that just happens to be black alot maybe ?), is the main profile committing the acts your called out on, then I have to ask - can a
person actually separate themselves from the trap of overwhelmingly stereo typing the individuals who are seemingly always involved in the criminal activity being investigated or actively going on in a community ? Is it almost impossible to seperate oneself from the circumstances in which one might encounter or be subjected too on a daily basis somehow ? Can one separate themselves without proper training from the situations in which causes them to begin the process of either racial profiling or thug profiling in order to try and stop crime before it happens, as it happens or after it happens ? Wouldn't it be best for a community to adopt a non-violent & non-criminal, zero tolerence, community safety enforcement policy, and this in order to stop the problem of cops profiling anyone due to certain stereo types or certain profiles being involved in crimes at an alarming rate ? There are way to many mistakes being made, and solutions need to be pursued diligently.

Last edited:
Was he shot by a white guy? You cant answer that can you.
Why is that relevant? The OP was talking about the race of the person pulled over, but never mentions the race of the shooter.

It's about bias police and bias departments . Not the race of the police .

Nope, the media, clinton, black hate groups, blm all point to white people. Look at chicago. Wheres the outrage? Thats right, the rats in the mainstream, clinton, the jacksons, sharptons all scurry away. This has not a damn thing to do about race. The racists are the blm and black hate groups.

Did it ever occur to you that he's a really bad driver that does really stupid shit. Or like some people, think traffic laws do no apply to them.

Orrrrrr more likely , he's constantly profiled , being tailed by bias cops, having his plate run, being pulled over for fake ass reasons by cops on a fishing expedition .

Bullshit! 52 stops? He had to be fucking up minimum 60% of those stops. That leaves 31 valid stops in how many years? I've been stopped a dozen times in 50 years of driving. All but one was valid.
I've been riding Harley Davidsons most of that 50 years and if you think blacks get profiled more, you're and even bigger idiot than I previously thought.

Well you really showed me with your examples of being stopped a fraction of the time of this guy. !!

And your point is?
Hey genius, the key to good police work IS to profile. A cop who does not take care to examine the situation and the person(s) he or she is about to interact is delinquent in their duties. And it could get them killed.

Great . So you admit the cops are treating black guys differently .

Guess you were cool with irs profiling tea party groups too ?

And your point is?

Of course cops treat blacks differently. A black male is about 6 times as likely to be a violent felon. 3 times as likely to be a rapist, 8 times as likely to be a robber and 4 times as likely to be carrying an illegal weapon.
Do you play poker? Then you must know something about odds.
A cop gets a call about a robbery. Right away, depending on the location, he is thinking there's better than even odds that the perp is black. THEN he gets a description: Black man with dreds, he pulls over a black man with dreds and you cry "racial profiling".

You're a fucking idiot!

Driving without insurance, without a license, without a seatbelt were a lot of them......will get you nailed no matter what color you are

Yeah driving with a suspended license, I've had mine suspended, guess what I didn't fucking drive. Hell I've even been pulled over for a broken taillight...in Memphis and I'm white......where do I get my white privilege card?

And your point is?

Please point out where I stated that.
IN your tiny liberal mind, words your side has chosen have 'secret' meanings.
Here's a list.
Community= any group belonging to a politically correct protected class

Urban= black neighborhood
Profile= a view based solely on one's race
Illegal immigrant = Latino..
Cut the shit....
Every interaction between police and citizen based on reasonable suspicion that a crime either has been committed or is about to be committed is started with a profile of the suspect.
The only one here admitting anything is you. You knee jerk reaction to the term "profile"....
Cry me a fuckin river.

Driving without insurance, without a license, without a seatbelt were a lot of them......will get you nailed no matter what color you are
On planet Timmy, the police should avoid contacting violators should they be black. Otherwise it's a ( sniffle sniffle) profile. and "das rayciss"..
I wonder if timmy the pink shirt wearing flit boy would prefer the police ignore all violators based on minority status and arrest only Caucasians. He'd probably say something intellectual such as "good that makes up for 300 years of blah blah that White people have done to blacks".
UGH.....Just sick of this constant baby wailing

Depends on the town/department I have been in towns where I never got pulled over and I have lived in some where I got pulled over for the dumbest shit in fact I did get pulled over in Georgia for my exhaust pipe. I had sawed it off before it reached the catalytic converter was extremely loud

I never understood that. Why can you be cited for having a faulty muffler on a car but a motorcycle can rattle your windows from a block away with no problem?

"The citations were for alleged infractions such as speeding, driving without a muffler, not wearing a seat belt, driving after his license was revoked, and driving with no proof of insurance."

Because.....why?

Because the cons here are a bunch of two faced racists . They don't mind the government hassling brown faces . They can't admit there was a bias , but they are ok with hassling someone "who looks like a thug ". What do you suppose that means?
Timmy says the government is murdering innocents.
His solution is bigger more powerful government and removal of the 2nd Amendment that was designed to keep the government a servant to the people.

Mind boggling hypocrisy.

So are you saying then that black folks should shoot cops? Was Johnson simply exercising his 2nd amd remedy?

Depends on the town/department I have been in towns where I never got pulled over and I have lived in some where I got pulled over for the dumbest shit in fact I did get pulled over in Georgia for my exhaust pipe. I had sawed it off before it reached the catalytic converter was extremely loud

I never understood that. Why can you be cited for having a faulty muffler on a car but a motorcycle can rattle your windows from a block away with no problem?
Been stopped riding loud more than anything else. One town in South Florida even tried to ban all motorcycles from down town because of noise. They issued hundreds of tickets that ABATE fought and won. The state made them scrap their ordinance.

Do we know yet if he really had a valid CCW LTC ?
Do you really think LE would grant a CCW to someone with over 50 traffic citations?
The fact he had that many citations proves he was NOT of 'high moral character' which would disqualify him from being granted a CCW.

Because.....why?
Ask me after a speeding car with an uninsured driver with a suspended license T bones your family in the middle of the intersection.
Who is most likely to 'run' from LE? Someone with a valid license and insurance or someone without a valid license and insurance?
Had he taken off and began a high speed pursuit and then crashed and killed a family of six what would all you fucking LIB cop-haters be posting today?
It was LE's fault for pursuing him.

Because.....why?

. It could mean that if you are exposed to alot of criminal activity in your job, and your exposure is way, way to much of a bad experience for you when trying to enforce the law in a bad neighborhood, and then we find that maybe a cop might be having a situation where a thug (that just happens to be black alot maybe ?), is the main profile committing the acts your called out on, then I have to ask - can a
person actually separate themselves from the trap of overwhelmingly stereo typing the individuals who are seemingly always involved in the criminal activity being investigated or actively going on in a community ? Is it almost impossible to seperate oneself from the circumstances in which one might encounter or be subjected too on a daily basis somehow ? Can one separate themselves without proper training from the situations in which causes them to begin the process of either racial profiling or thug profiling in order to try and stop crime before it happens, as it happens or after it happens ? Wouldn't it be best for a community to adopt a non-violent & non-criminal, zero tolerence, community safety enforcement policy, and this in order to stop the problem of cops profiling anyone due to certain stereo types or certain profiles being involved in crimes at an alarming rate ? There are way to many mistakes being made, and solutions need to be pursued diligently.
The hilarious irony is if LEO's stopped racial profiling in the inner city shitholes the residents would be marching on city hall demanding LE DO SOMETHING!!! to protect them from the, as Hillary refers to them as "Super Predators".

Why don't you prove he was pulled over all those times for being black.

Why don't you prove he was pulled over all those times for being black.
Great point.

Another question, how are all these people driving, I thought getting a license or any photo id was impossible.

Forum List

Back