Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

So in conclusion democrats are on record as favoring sodomy with 17 year olds in rest stops,, got it.

No, it isn't. Sex belongs in the bedroom. The sick left is so stupid to defend this idiot.

Yes, the world revolves around AmericanFirst's depiction of morality.
No, my morality is found in the Bible. The world, unfortunately is fallen and satan has influence, hence gay sex.

1422288_o.gif

No, it isn't. Sex belongs in the bedroom. The sick left is so stupid to defend this idiot.

No, my morality is found in the Bible. The world, unfortunately is fallen and satan has influence, hence gay sex.

I guess you missed the memo, but your bible doesn't apply to the rest of us unless we choose it to. See, here in America we have this thing called "freedom." For radical wing nuts like you, it's a bitch, I know.

I guess you missed the memo, but your bible doesn't apply to the rest of us unless we choose it to. See, here in America we have this thing called "freedom." For radical wing nuts like you, it's a bitch, I know.
Yes it does. You guys are just influenced by the great liar, the original dimwit, satan.

So you are saying a rape victim has to marry her attacker for life??

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

And there are lots and lots of such quotes.

Hate to break it to ya bud, but they were having gay Sex back in Biblical Times too. The bible was wrote by men after all, and what they put in it about what you should and should not do, Reflects what they saw in their own Lives. The Only difference today is it's in the Open. We also seem to be living in a society that believes there are far more gay People than there actually is. Studies usually put the Number between 2 and 5% of Americans being gay, but when Polled Americans believe fully 1/3 of People are gay.

Interesting.

Last edited:

Yes it does. You guys are just influenced by the great liar, the original dimwit, satan.

Well, that's just going to have to go into my signature with the other examples of dumbest ever shit people say.

Its outrage either way. Its a public place ya wanna have sex get a hotel room with a closed door.NO ONE should be subject to seeing your naked ass having sex in public no matter it be man/woman,woman/woman or man/man.

!8 year olds have been having sex at drive in movies(public) for more than 50 years. I might have tapped a pussy or two myself at the local drive in.

Maybe you should run down to your local drive in theater tonighty and start taking notes on who's gettin lucky.

So you are saying a rape victim has to marry her attacker for life??

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT: If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

And there are lots and lots of such quotes.
Gods law. Maybe you should actually understand what the Bible says before you try tpo use it to defend your stupidity.

Well, that's just going to have to go into my signature with the other examples of dumbest ever shit people say.
Truth hurts.

Forum List

Back