Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison's Son Supports ANTIFA

I have no evidence that Martians aren't doing it either - - - Ya loon.
Nobody is blaming Martians for the outbreak of lawlessness in large cities.
Here is a little Antifa darling the cops are trying to locate. Arrest Warrant Issued For Brian Bartels, Police Say He Is Responsible For Inciting Violence At Pittsburgh Protests | News Break

Your denials are weak and insincere, to say the least.
About fucking time! What has stopped authorities from following these fucks back home and telling on them to their mommies?

I support antifa also. Because I’m anti-fascist.

This isn’t difficult, morons.

Only antifa ARE fascist. Moron.
Only antifa are fascists? No one else? Learn to construct a sentence, for all of our sakes, would you?

Antifa came into being because of the wannabe Fascist dictator Donald Trump.

Antifa stands for anti-fascist. Now go stand in the corner.

I don't give a shit what they call themselves. Their actions, their stated philosophy are FASCIST. Color me unsurprised you are too stupid to figure it out.
Describe how their actions are Fascist.

They attack people for their political beliefs, just like hitlers brownshirts.
They attack people who support free speech. A cornerstone of the US Republic. Just like hitlers brownshirts did.
They destroy businesses as a means of sowing terror, just like hitlers brownshirts.
They attack completely innocent people, people who have done nothing and are merely travelling through the area they happen to be terrorizing, just like hitlers brownshirts.
They believe in the use of violence to further their political goals, just like hitlers brownshirts.

How about you tell us how they AREN'T fascist.

You really are an idiot. Antifa has been around over a dozen years:

And they can name themselves anything they want. It doesn't make them that. What they really should be named is Aint-I-Fascist.

Only antifa ARE fascist. Moron.
Only antifa are fascists? No one else? Learn to construct a sentence, for all of our sakes, would you?

I don't give a shit what they call themselves. Their actions, their stated philosophy are FASCIST. Color me unsurprised you are too stupid to figure it out.
Describe how their actions are Fascist.

They attack people for their political beliefs, just like hitlers brownshirts.
They attack people who support free speech. A cornerstone of the US Republic. Just like hitlers brownshirts did.
They destroy businesses as a means of sowing terror, just like hitlers brownshirts.
They attack completely innocent people, people who have done nothing and are merely travelling through the area they happen to be terrorizing, just like hitlers brownshirts.
They believe in the use of violence to further their political goals, just like hitlers brownshirts.

How about you tell us how they AREN'T fascist.
Look at her avatar and tell me how to expect that she could explain anything intellectually.

There you have it folks, and the attempted walk back.

It's all crashing down around the Democrat's failed cities. Burnt to the ground. Lawlessness with police too weak and restricted by their leaders to even keep law and order.

Make no doubt about it, America will not support or vote for those who are too weak to maintain law and order.

Knee jerk reactions and support for those trying to create civil unrest will backfire, bigly.

"Minneapolis City Councilman Jeremiah Ellison tweeted on Sunday that he was declaring his “support for ANTIFA."

"Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!” the younger Ellison"

I oppose ALL fascists!

even conservatives ones

ANTIFA is fascist. You're an idiot.
No stupid. They are anti-fascist....hence ANTIFA

No, stupid, they ARE fascist. You morons are fooled by names all of the time. When oh when will you ever grow a brain?
Sorry dummy. Youre wrong.

Fascism
is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Basically everything Drumpf and his Drumpftards believe in.

No they are pure fascists which is why ANTIFA is a misnomer.
So why do they attack alt-right white supremacists? You dont know what the fuck youre talking about. They have been around since the 1920's

No, stupid, they ARE fascist. You morons are fooled by names all of the time. When oh when will you ever grow a brain?

Fascism
is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

I hate to break it to ya, dumbass. But EVERYTHING they do is EXACTLY the same as hitlers brownshirts. EVERYTHING.

That makes them fascist, you imbecile.

So why do they attack alt-right white supremacists? You dont know what the fuck youre talking about. They have been around since the 1920's
They attack anything non-hard-left. Look at what they’re doing now. Look at what they did in Charlottesville by starting a riot there. You’re a phony and a blatant racist.

Fascism

I hate to break it to ya, dumbass. But EVERYTHING they do is EXACTLY the same as hitlers brownshirts. EVERYTHING.

Since when was Hitler ever anti racist you moron?

They attack anything non-hard-left. Look at what they’re doing now. Look at what they did in Charlottesville by starting a riot there. You’re a phony and a blatant racist.
The inbred cave chimp white supremacists are the ones that started the riot. They even killed a white girl.

Fascism

Since when has antifart ever not attacked black owned businesses when given the opportunity. Dumbass. I present you the same challenge as i did that infant synthy, you tell me how antifart ARE NOT fascist.

Go.

The inbred cave chimp white supremacists are the ones that started the riot. They even killed a white girl.

Oooooh, "cave chimp". How racist of you.

Fascism

Since when has antifart ever not attacked black owned businesses when given the opportunity. Dumbass. I present you the same challenge as i did that infant synthy, you tell me how antifart ARE NOT fascist.

Go.
I already posted it. If you cant read you should go.....get some reading lessons.

Because they are alt left black supremacists. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back